DON DON DONKI Singapore!

BabyBlade

$540 only Yama 18 Wack ar !!!

That's a great price indeed... Narita was selling at 55Kyen a year back, and that was quite good too...

↡ Advertisement

That's a great price indeed... Narita was selling at 55Kyen a year back, and that was quite good too...

Ya and I just bought 1 bottle of Yama for 680 for Xmas lol , and this don don is walking distance to my office Nia .
  • Praise 1

if you go means you are part of the kiasu crowd what.

Haizzz.

Regret going.

Lol got crowd also complain. U all prefer boh lang, then store close after 1 year?

Maybe you go take a look, you will know.

Too crowded also very frustrating, especially when bringing kids or elderly people.

since it is open 24/7, can always go early morning or after midnight.

my bus ride to office will pass by Orchard, maybe I will drop by in one of the morning :D

I was wondering Orchard Central car park charges over the late nights.

Wth. Didn't know its so expensive

It cheap usually in sg , selling easily 600 plus a bottle . But once you tried such whisky , u will not go back to those like chivas 12 year and martell in those club , u will feel like dying

It cheap usually in sg , selling easily 600 plus a bottle . But once you tried such whisky , u will not go back to those like chivas 12 year and martell in those club , u will feel like dying

So good? Edited by DACH

So good? ð

Their range of wine quite good too.

Didn't managed to take a good look unfortunately.

Yup that why ppl willing to pay 1 k plus to 5 k plus a bottle for those even better 1.
  • Praise 1

Got dis? How much? :a-m1212:

Should be 3 k plus ? Not so sure as I only buy the 17 years to drink at 200 plus a bottle only ahah Edited by Minikong
  • Praise 1

But whisky is really poisonious , if u donât really keep a control , easily spent over a thousand plus a month . Bad habit to begin with

Ok la. I only buy once or twice a year. My favorite one currently is a Scottish brand called Jura - specifically their 10-year one. Smooth and nectar-like after taste...

Wth. Didn't know its so expensive

For a Yama 18, considered damn good price already...

Ok la. I only buy once or twice a year. My favorite one currently is a Scottish brand called Jura - specifically their 10-year one. Smooth and nectar-like after taste...

For a Yama 18, considered damn good price already...

Ya I am into whisky , when I 1st tried Yama 18 , it totally just change my perceptive towards whisky , I am like woooo this is some good addictive haha , ya I tried jeju before it good

Ya I am into whisky , when I 1st tried Yama 18 , it totally just change my perceptive towards whisky , I am like woooo this is some good addictive haha , ya I tried jeju before it good

I have a Nikka and Jura. Welcome to come share. Damn boring to drink alone.