• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
10 replies to this topic | 35 praises

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:43 PM

Fett
  • Premium member
    Fett
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone here know where else we can find a good range of car care products?

Here's a list of what i know but wondering if there are actually more places to check out

1. Petrol Stations

2. Giant

3. Mustaffa Centre

4. Autobacs

TIA

Tianmo, Maddriver and pChou praised this

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:41 PM

Flying_genie
  • Flying_genie
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Buy online. No need to pay GST (for now). Enjoy it while it lasts. Stop paying the greedy retailers' exorbitant pricing.

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:44 PM

Tkseah
  • Tkseah
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Ntuc xtra also have a bit
iHerb discount code - TEC163

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:57 PM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Anyone here know where else we can find a good range of car care products?

Here's a list of what i know but wondering if there are actually more places to check out

1. Petrol Stations

2. Giant

3. Mustaffa Centre

4. Autobacs

TIA

Concorde

Fett praised this
WebsiteDuragloss Car Care products
WebsiteOptimum Car Care products

Posted 30 November 2017 - 05:00 PM

Fett
  • Premium member
    Fett
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Concorde

u mean concorde at orchard?

Posted 30 November 2017 - 09:54 PM

Cheong72
  • Premium member
    Cheong72
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

u mean concorde at orchard?

http://www.concordeauto.com.sg/

I also vouch for this place. It is a 1 stop shop for car accessories. Very wide range of almost anything you can think of to put  on or inside your car. Really, I have yet to see another shop of such a scale, the closest to it is Autobacs

Fett praised this

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:01 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I also vouch for this place. It is a 1 stop shop for car accessories. Very wide range of almost anything you can think of to put  on or inside your car. Really, I have yet to see another shop of such a scale, the closest to it is Autobacs

this shop still around? that's where I used to go when I got my first car almost 13 years back. I believe they don't do much advertisement and many are not aware this is one of the best place to shop for accessories. 

Posted 01 December 2017 - 09:07 AM

Fett
  • Premium member
    Fett
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

This place looks amazing from the website. Im gona go visit tomorrow,haha

Posted 01 December 2017 - 09:57 AM

Cheong72
  • Premium member
    Cheong72
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

this shop still around? that's where I used to go when I got my first car almost 13 years back. I believe they don't do much advertisement and many are not aware this is one of the best place to shop for accessories. 

Yup, I just popped by last week only.

This place looks amazing from the website. Im gona go visit tomorrow,haha

Their building also has the 'Concorde' name, so you can spot it easily. Park at their basement parking (though limited lots). They are on the first floor.  Happy shopping

Deeq praised this

Posted 01 December 2017 - 10:33 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I also vouch for this place. It is a 1 stop shop for car accessories. Very wide range of almost anything you can think of to put on or inside your car. Really, I have yet to see another shop of such a scale, the closest to it is Autobacs

thanks for the recommendation.
AltisOwner praised this
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:50 PM

Fett
  • Premium member
    Fett
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Yup, I just popped by last week only.

Their building also has the 'Concorde' name, so you can spot it easily. Park at their basement parking (though limited lots). They are on the first floor.  Happy shopping

Thanks alot bro.

Anywhere else? autobacs like abit boring already, always the same stuff. Mustaffa way too crowded and limited choices. Are there any in JB that u guys know of?

Updated list:

1. Petrol Stations

2. Giant

3. Mustaffa Centre

4. Autobacs

5. Concorde

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

ACE GT Pte Ltd

ACE GT Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Heshamo  |  Neutral Newbie

George and team have done excellent service for my car coating. Highly recommended service.

ACE GT Pte Ltd

ACE GT Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by 22_merc  |  Neutral Newbie

The team at Ace GT done an excellent job. Value for money

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Car Care Products

Quick Reply

Tags: car care, wax, polish, detailing and 5 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users