• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
32 replies to this topic | 65 praises

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:43 PM

Fett
  • Premium member
    Fett
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone here know where else we can find a good range of car care products?

Here's a list of what i know but wondering if there are actually more places to check out

1. Petrol Stations

2. Giant

3. Mustaffa Centre

4. Autobacs

TIA

Tianmo, Maddriver and pChou praised this

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:41 PM

Flying_genie
  • Flying_genie
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Buy online. No need to pay GST (for now). Enjoy it while it lasts. Stop paying the greedy retailers' exorbitant pricing.

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:44 PM

Tkseah
  • Tkseah
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Ntuc xtra also have a bit
iHerb discount code - TEC163

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:57 PM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Anyone here know where else we can find a good range of car care products?

Here's a list of what i know but wondering if there are actually more places to check out

1. Petrol Stations

2. Giant

3. Mustaffa Centre

4. Autobacs

TIA

Concorde

Fett praised this
Website for Duragloss and Optimum Car Care Products
https://www.optivax.com.sg

Posted 30 November 2017 - 05:00 PM

Fett
  • Premium member
    Fett
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Concorde

u mean concorde at orchard?

Posted 30 November 2017 - 09:54 PM

Cheong72
  • Premium member
    Cheong72
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

u mean concorde at orchard?

http://www.concordeauto.com.sg/

I also vouch for this place. It is a 1 stop shop for car accessories. Very wide range of almost anything you can think of to put  on or inside your car. Really, I have yet to see another shop of such a scale, the closest to it is Autobacs

Fett and Blueray praised this

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:01 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I also vouch for this place. It is a 1 stop shop for car accessories. Very wide range of almost anything you can think of to put  on or inside your car. Really, I have yet to see another shop of such a scale, the closest to it is Autobacs

this shop still around? that's where I used to go when I got my first car almost 13 years back. I believe they don't do much advertisement and many are not aware this is one of the best place to shop for accessories. 

Posted 01 December 2017 - 09:07 AM

Fett
  • Premium member
    Fett
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

This place looks amazing from the website. Im gona go visit tomorrow,haha

Posted 01 December 2017 - 09:57 AM

Cheong72
  • Premium member
    Cheong72
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

this shop still around? that's where I used to go when I got my first car almost 13 years back. I believe they don't do much advertisement and many are not aware this is one of the best place to shop for accessories. 

Yup, I just popped by last week only.

This place looks amazing from the website. Im gona go visit tomorrow,haha

Their building also has the 'Concorde' name, so you can spot it easily. Park at their basement parking (though limited lots). They are on the first floor.  Happy shopping

Deeq praised this

Posted 01 December 2017 - 10:33 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I also vouch for this place. It is a 1 stop shop for car accessories. Very wide range of almost anything you can think of to put on or inside your car. Really, I have yet to see another shop of such a scale, the closest to it is Autobacs

thanks for the recommendation.
AltisOwner praised this
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:50 PM

Fett
  • Premium member
    Fett
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Yup, I just popped by last week only.

Their building also has the 'Concorde' name, so you can spot it easily. Park at their basement parking (though limited lots). They are on the first floor.  Happy shopping

Thanks alot bro.

Anywhere else? autobacs like abit boring already, always the same stuff. Mustaffa way too crowded and limited choices. Are there any in JB that u guys know of?

Updated list:

1. Petrol Stations

2. Giant

3. Mustaffa Centre

4. Autobacs

5. Concorde

Posted 20 December 2017 - 10:43 AM

Deeq

Theres a good shop i came across at Kalidasa ave, its called Automaxima. Its a small shop but all quality items, i think they supply to detailers.

Posted 21 December 2017 - 07:56 AM

Titanium
  • Titanium
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Thanks alot bro.

Anywhere else? autobacs like abit boring already, always the same stuff. Mustaffa way too crowded and limited choices. Are there any in JB that u guys know of?

Updated list:

1. Petrol Stations

2. Giant

3. Mustaffa Centre

4. Autobacs

5. Concorde

Last time there was a accessories shop at the big shell station Tampines but I dunno if it is still there now.

Titanium Aka BlackLancer225... [sly]

Posted 22 December 2017 - 05:01 PM

Lmws214
  • Premium member
    Lmws214
    6th Gear
    Author Image

The one near famous Tampines Round market I think.

Last time there was a accessories shop at the big shell station Tampines but I dunno if it is still there now.

Cheers,
Lmws214

Posted 02 January 2018 - 11:42 AM

SonaxSingapore
  • SonaxSingapore
    Sponsor
    Author Image

We would like to congrats Fett winning the Thread of the Month for December. 

Thread of the Month is created to promote the creation of valuable content to help the MyCarForum community. Some members are continuously seeking for car advice. 

Car Care products is a big part of our life as a car owner. From car shampoos, waxes, tyre shine to microfibre cloth. There is a constant search for the recommended product. We encourage members to share their lobang and knowledge here! 

The Detailing Thread of the Month is proudly sponsored by Sonax Singapore. 

Sonax begins as one of the pioneers in the development and manufacture of car care products. A leading car care product that is made in Germany. 

And since the winner topics are about car care products, Here are all the places where you can find your Sonax product. 

And this month, Sonax would like to share with you their latest product.  The Sonax Car A/C Cleaner (Apple Fresh, Green Lemon and Tropical Sun)

03232000.png  03234000_SONAX_KlimaPowerCleaner_Green_Lemon.png  03235000_SONAX_KlimaPowerCleaner_Tropical_Sun.png

A more delightful scent to start your new year! 

While driving your car for the whole year, many motorists get annoyed about the foul odour that has accumulated during driving. 

An efficient way to remove foul odour is to use Sonax AC Cleaner. It helps to remove away musty odours.  SONAX A/C Power Cleaner cleans the air conditioner unit, the ventilation system and the evaporator quickly and easily, removes annoying odours and provides a fresh fragrance to the interior. Especially quick and easy to apply: after just 15 minutes and without effort the vehicle is ready to go again. 

Posted 02 January 2018 - 01:58 PM

Cheong72
  • Premium member
    Cheong72
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

thanks for the recommendation.

Just to add, recently I started to buy from this online shop www.stationgo.sg. Every now and then , they will give out coupons like buy $50 less $25, buy $100 less $50, so effectively its 1/2 price. the normal items they sell are market price, so at 1/2 price off, I find it's a good deal. Check it out. (disclaimer: I am not affiliated with them. I am a customer)

kdash and pChou praised this

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:30 PM

Maddriver
  • Premium member
    Maddriver
    Sponsor
    Author Image

Detailing products give away
http://www.mycarforu...48#entry6308283

Edited by Maddriver, 03 January 2018 - 09:31 PM.

Website for Duragloss and Optimum Car Care Products
https://www.optivax.com.sg

Posted 15 January 2018 - 12:59 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

The one near famous Tampines Round market I think.

No more ...but now got MacDonalds ...can?

Posted 25 January 2018 - 09:54 PM

hyperdrive
  • hyperdrive
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

For those looking for extra savings, Concorde Auto has a free membership program that gives 10% off regular price items.

Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:48 AM

BookerDyeno
  • BookerDyeno
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I would like to know what products will be safe for cleaning the ceiling of the mpv cause the kids dirty it, also the rug?

Back to Detailing  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

ACE GT Pte Ltd

ACE GT Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Pancgom  |  Neutral Newbie

These guys do a great job in this coating business. Fast, efficient and slick. The car shines and I'm loving it.

SENSHA Singapore

SENSHA Singapore  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Ringoping  |  Neutral Newbie

Thank you Louis, Marc and team for the excellent service and detailing! Love the shine on my car.

I came to know Sensha through the Forester Club forum and approached Louis to find out more. He wasn't pushy and took time to explain the services offered.

Car collection was a breeze too. Louis explained and shared tips on maintenance and personally... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Car Care Products

Quick Reply

Tags: car care, wax, polish, detailing and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users