• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
22 replies to this topic | 33 praises

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:41 PM

Styletribe
  • Premium member
    Styletribe
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Recently booked one. Know of at least 2 more on the road. Anyone in this forum?
Tianmo praised this

Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:17 PM

BengGaBoy
  • BengGaBoy
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Mind sharing how much was the recent price ?

Are you able to register by 31st Dec (ready stock ?) or your price already factored in the upcoming CEVS ?

Lastly, just to check, what were your consideration(s) behind your choice with X-trail over Qashqai ?

Thanks

Posted 01 December 2017 - 05:34 PM

Styletribe
  • Premium member
    Styletribe
    Clutched
    Author Image

Mind sharing how much was the recent price ?

Are you able to register by 31st Dec (ready stock ?) or your price already factored in the upcoming CEVS ?

Lastly, just to check, what were your consideration(s) behind your choice with X-trail over Qashqai ?

Thanks

$152,300 Guaranteed
Ready stock.
I wanted a SUV. My wife wanted a 7 seater. For the price delta, it was a no brainer

Edited by Styletribe, 01 December 2017 - 05:52 PM.

Posted 01 December 2017 - 05:45 PM

BengGaBoy
  • BengGaBoy
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Ready stock.
I wanted a SUV. My wife wanted a 7 seater. For the price delta, it was a no brainer

Thanks! Have an enjoyable ride!

Posted 01 December 2017 - 07:50 PM

Styletribe
  • Premium member
    Styletribe
    Clutched
    Author Image

Thanks! Have an enjoyable ride!

For clarity the price delta was about $7,000. The Qashqai had more tech stuff and the more space more mature drive

Posted 01 December 2017 - 08:26 PM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

For clarity the price delta was about $7,000. The Qashqai had more tech stuff and the more space more mature drive

Qashqai more spacious than X-Trail?

Posted 01 December 2017 - 09:59 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    6th Gear
    Author Image

$152,300 Guaranteed
Ready stock.

X Trail now 152,300 :o

Posted 02 December 2017 - 01:06 PM

BengGaBoy
  • BengGaBoy
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

X Trail now 152,300 :o

I guess the above are very raw (before discount price).

For REG within 2017 should entitle $10K discount, in house insurance $500, in house finance $2K, trade in $2000.

So total discount $14.5K --> Effective price -> $137,800 instead

Posted 02 December 2017 - 01:18 PM

Pocy
  • Premium member
    Pocy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I guess the above are very raw (before discount price).

For REG within 2017 should entitle $10K discount, in house insurance $500, in house finance $2K, trade in $2000.

So total discount $14.5K --> Effective price -> $137,800 instead

TS said booked $152,300 GCOE. Can TS advise?

Posted 02 December 2017 - 06:39 PM

Ct3833
  • Ct3833
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Best get TS to confirm, and that would mean this car is one of those get impacted by VES badly.

Posted 02 December 2017 - 10:02 PM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Another SE in disguise?
有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 03 December 2017 - 04:50 PM

Styletribe
  • Premium member
    Styletribe
    Clutched
    Author Image

For clarity the price delta was about $7,000. TheThe Qashqai had more tech stuff and more space more mature drive

Missed out the word X-Trail. Should read as “The Qashqai had more tech stuff and the X-Trail has more space more mature drive”

I did not say I booked at $152,300.

Edited by Styletribe, 03 December 2017 - 04:48 PM.

Posted 03 December 2017 - 05:31 PM

Chucky2007
  • Premium member
    Chucky2007
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Wow 152k... it was 128-135k anytime before August this year.. feel heartpain for you

Edited by Chucky2007, 03 December 2017 - 05:31 PM.

有❤️就好👌
多做少说,多听👂少讲
做人吃点亏,莫占人便宜

Posted 05 December 2017 - 12:39 PM

Lmws214
  • Premium member
    Lmws214
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

do share with us your new nice ride after you have collected it, yah?

cheers and thanks

$152,300 Guaranteed
Ready stock.

Cheers,
Lmws214

Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:23 AM

Styletribe
  • Premium member
    Styletribe
    Clutched
    Author Image

Was informed that I may be able to collect next week.

Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:29 AM

Lmws214
  • Premium member
    Lmws214
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

congrats to your new car collection....happy for you...the smell of new leather in a new car is addictive!

Cheers,
Lmws214

Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:36 AM

BengGaBoy
  • BengGaBoy
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I'm assumed you got your COE from the recent 6th Dec exercise and with ready stock, it should be pretty fast.

They should be making an appointment with you for the remaining downpayment and probably a week for them to register and install the necessary accessories.

Which colour are you getting ?

Posted 09 December 2017 - 12:10 PM

Styletribe
  • Premium member
    Styletribe
    Clutched
    Author Image

White.

Posted 09 December 2017 - 12:29 PM

Freeder
  • Premium member
    Freeder
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Missed out the word X-Trail. Should read as “The Qashqai had more tech stuff and the X-Trail has more space more mature drive”

I did not say I booked at $152,300.

Then what's the nett price you paid?

Dun be a cock teaser..

This is a car forum so no need to pai sei one...

Camrytron and SiLangKia praised this

Posted 09 December 2017 - 02:03 PM

Lmws214
  • Premium member
    Lmws214
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Congrats to your new ride collection. New leather car seats smell is addictive. Congrats
Cheers,
Lmws214

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: nissan, #x-trail, 2018 nissan and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users