• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
78 replies to this topic | 780 praises

Posted 01 December 2017 - 01:18 PM

Aaronlkl
  • Premium member
    Aaronlkl
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Crowds form as Gong Cha returns to Singapore
Read more at http://www.channelne...re-open-9458616

Sinkies national pastime. . :D 

Edited by BabyBlade, 01 December 2017 - 01:53 PM.

RH1667, BabyBlade, Lala81, Tianmo, Pinobii, Angcheek, Wolfverine, 3 other members and 1 Anonymous member praised this
"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Posted 01 December 2017 - 01:52 PM

BabyBlade

New thread la Aaronlkl I love Gong Cha. Why post in 2013 thread? Maybe you can win some vouchers for yourself.  [:p]

Aaronlkl, RH1667 and Tianmo praised this
I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 01 December 2017 - 02:25 PM

Aaronlkl
  • Premium member
    Aaronlkl
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Blueray and Spring praised this
"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Posted 01 December 2017 - 02:45 PM

Davidtkl
  • Davidtkl
    6th Gear
    Author Image

These kids really bo liao. Its like a ration line.

Noob79 praised this

Posted 01 December 2017 - 03:28 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

bragging rights lah. can post on social media and be liked and relevant.

Posted 01 December 2017 - 03:50 PM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

drink already will have more horsepower or just creating awareness?

How much to employ these gin na? S$10 per hr?

Noob79 praised this

Posted 01 December 2017 - 03:56 PM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Liho kana  [knife] big time

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:20 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The queue like no need money lo. So Liho business might get affected badly?

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:22 PM

Beregond
  • Beregond
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Crowds form as Gong Cha returns to Singapore
Read more at http://www.channelne...re-open-9458616

Sinkies national pastime. . :D 

wtf, singaporean youngester really too good life nowsaday

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:31 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Taiwan sugar is better than Singapore sugar, won't get diabetes.

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:32 PM

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

if i watch the video without looking at the title, i may have thought it was some queue for K-pop event.

Didn't know Gong Cha also will queue until like that! 

by the way, how much is a cup ? 

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:42 PM

Aaronlkl
  • Premium member
    Aaronlkl
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

No idea how much a cup. I personally dislike queuing. When I want to buy something and there is a queue, I usually would sent my helper. :D

if i watch the video without looking at the title, i may have thought it was some queue for K-pop event.

School holiday mah.. :D

wtf, singaporean youngester really too good life nowsaday

Mercs, Uncle2, Freeder and AltisOwner praised this
"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:45 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

last time got many outlets that's why dun see such queue, but already quite popular.

Now re-open with first outlet and these people craving for so long, sure long queue one.

Even weekend you go city square JB you see many teenage from singapore queuing at the gong cha outlet.

Edited by Jman888, 01 December 2017 - 04:51 PM.

骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:46 PM

BabyBlade

Think $2.80 to $3+ for a usual cup? That’s about Koi’s range. Not sure how much Gong Cha is pricing theirs at.
Sunny praised this
I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:50 PM

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Think $2.80 to $3+ for a usual cup? That’s about Koi’s range. Not sure how much Gong Cha is pricing theirs at.

Oh, i see. 

Thanks BB. 

No idea how much a cup. I personally dislike queuing. When I want to buy something and there is a queue, I usually would sent my helper. :D

next time when i see queue for things i want to buy, can call you to send your helper down?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Jamesc and Staff69 praised this

Posted 01 December 2017 - 04:55 PM

Aaronlkl
  • Premium member
    Aaronlkl
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Lol [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

next time when i see queue for things i want to buy, can call you to send your helper down?  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Mercs, Uncle2, FourZero, Freeder, Angcheek, Noob79 and 1 Anonymous member praised this
"If in doubt, Flat out!"

Posted 01 December 2017 - 05:00 PM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i prefer black ball milk tea ...$2.80 with pearls

cheaper than most other overhyped brands and personally taste better too

Angcheek, Aaronlkl, Staff69, Freeder, Spring, Noob79, Holdenutessv and 2 other members praised this

Posted 01 December 2017 - 05:02 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

last time got many outlets that's why dun see such queue, but already quite popular.

Now re-open with first outlet and these people craving for so long, sure long queue one.

Even weekend you go city square JB you see many teenage from singapore queuing at the gong cha outlet.

Looks like gong cha still the most popular among all bubble tea?! So many people still like gong cha a lot.

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 01 December 2017 - 05:16 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

They are really free mah, since now is school holiday.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 01 December 2017 - 05:19 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

since the new franchisee is Mr Bean, no problem to open 20 outlets in 6 months  [laugh]  [laugh]

骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Back to Makan Corner  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users