• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
18 replies to this topic | 98 praises

Posted 02 December 2017 - 12:34 AM

Civic2000
  • Premium member
    Civic2000
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

2018 World Cup Draws

Can Admin help to change the title to "2018 FIFA World Cup"

Thanks

Attached Thumbnails

• 2018 FIFA World Cup.png

Edited by Civic2000, 02 December 2017 - 12:33 AM.

When I shut my mouth and turn and walk away, it doesnt mean youve won. It simply means that you are not worth any more of my time.

Posted 02 December 2017 - 01:19 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

haha was wondering whether was there a new cup organised by FIFA...

seems like no group of death?

groups F and H look interesting...
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:28 AM

BabyBlade
Title changed!
I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:34 AM

BabyBlade
My eyes will be on Group C and F. France and Germany.

I’ve been a supporter of the French team since the 1998 World Cup. I remember watching the finals then with my late Dad. That was also how my love for Arsenal started as a huge part of the French team were playing for Arsenal.
Jamesc praised this

Posted 02 December 2017 - 06:50 AM

Spring
  • Premium member
    Spring
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I’ve been a supporter of the French team since the 1998 World Cup. I remember watching the finals then with my late Dad. That was also how my love for Arsenal started as a huge part of the French team were playing for Arsenal.

Wha didn’t know u interested in football!

My favourite team is England but they always flatter to deceive n have disappointed me for many years. I guess the favourites will be Germany, Brazil, Argentina, Spain, France with possible Belgium as dark horses. Let the Finals begin......can’t wait!!
Jamesc, Mercs and Angcheek praised this

Posted 02 December 2017 - 07:04 AM

Spring
  • Premium member
    Spring
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

haha was wondering whether was there a new cup organised by FIFA...

seems like no group of death?

groups F and H look interesting...

Ya looks like no group of death but I guess group D looks toughest in my opinion cos Croatia is always a difficult team to beat, Nigeria is possibly the strongest African team n Iceland has since Euro16 come of age with incredible teamwork n never say die attitude.
Mercs praised this

Posted 02 December 2017 - 07:22 AM

BabyBlade

Wha didnât know u interested in football!

My favourite team is England but they always flatter to deceive n have disappointed me for many years. I guess the favourites will be Germany, Brazil, Argentina, Spain, France with possible Belgium as dark horses. Let the Finals begin......canât wait!!

Super crazy over football. But I stopped following a lot after I canceled my EPL subscriptions (back then still EPL). But once a gunner, always a gunner. Haha.
Spring praised this

Posted 02 December 2017 - 07:42 AM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

From the last World Cup.

Attached Thumbnails

• download (1).jpg

Jamesc praised this
focus

Posted 02 December 2017 - 08:09 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Iâve been a supporter of the French team since the 1998 World Cup. I remember watching the finals then with my late Dad. That was also how my love for Arsenal started as a huge part of the French team were playing for Arsenal.

sorry about your dad, didnt know...

France will be one of the favorites of this WC, with their young attacking team...

Ya looks like no group of death but I guess group D looks toughest in my opinion cos Croatia is always a difficult team to beat, Nigeria is possibly the strongest African team n Iceland has since Euro16 come of age with incredible teamwork n never say die attitude.

yeah Group D will be Argentina and then a tough fight for 2nd place... same can be said of Group E and F...
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 02 December 2017 - 09:30 AM

Spring
  • Premium member
    Spring
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Super crazy over football. But I stopped following a lot after I canceled my EPL subscriptions (back then still EPL). But once a gunner, always a gunner. Haha.

Wha always good to see more female supporters!

I went to UK in Dec 2010 to watch some EPL games, it was my lifelong dream come true n the atmosphere from the cheering, taunting in the stadium continued after the match as the supporters walked to the tube station. It was memorable n something u can only experience there n particularly in sports mad countries where attending games are sort of a ritual.

I hope to be able to go to the WC finals in the future. Maybe if it’s held in Asia again but not Qatar😃
Mercs praised this

Posted 02 December 2017 - 09:42 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Wha always good to see more female supporters!

I went to UK in Dec 2010 to watch some EPL games, it was my lifelong dream come true n the atmosphere from the cheering, taunting in the stadium continued after the match as the supporters walked to the tube station. It was memorable n something u can only experience there n particularly in sports mad countries where attending games are sort of a ritual.

I hope to be able to go to the WC finals in the future. Maybe if itâs held in Asia again but not Qatarð

i have always wanted to attend a match in UK but wife doesnt like... will wait for my kids to be older then bring them with me without wife haha...
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 02 December 2017 - 09:56 AM

Spring
  • Premium member
    Spring
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i have always wanted to attend a match in UK but wife doesnt like... will wait for my kids to be older then bring them with me without wife haha...

Actually my wife also not football fan but she and my daughter enjoyed themselves esp the taunting which was good natured. I was apprehensive at first cos I was worried it got out of hand between the supporters but luckily not. Obviously there will be some guys who are unruly but their security was top notch n the fans well segregated.

I watched 4 games in total n the Kop singing their anthem at Anfield literally made my hair stand!! So passionate but the game of the tour was Arsenal v Chelsea at Emirates cos that was a local derby with the much hated Ashley Cole being jeered n derided throughout the match n even his wife Cheryl was not spared!

Edited by Spring, 02 December 2017 - 09:57 AM.

kdash, Angcheek and Mercs praised this

Posted 02 December 2017 - 10:08 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Actually my wife also not football fan but she and my daughter enjoyed themselves esp the taunting which was good natured. I was apprehensive at first cos I was worried it got out of hand between the supporters but luckily not. Obviously there will be some guys who are unruly but their security was top notch n the fans well segregated.

I watched 4 games in total n the Kop singing their anthem at Anfield literally made my hair stand!! So passionate but the game of the tour was Arsenal v Chelsea at Emirates cos that was a local derby with the much hated Ashley Cole being jeered n derided throughout the match n even his wife Cheryl was not spared!

wife doesnt like big crowds... anyway really looking forward to the experience at Old Trafford 😈
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 02 December 2017 - 10:13 AM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

how old is Andy already? [laugh]

Attached Thumbnails

• 05CF1AA3-83A0-4C76-B94D-9B2E01D53E57.jpeg

Edited by Wt_know, 02 December 2017 - 10:13 AM.

Blueray praised this

Posted 02 December 2017 - 10:31 AM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

how old is Andy already? [laugh]

Attached Thumbnails

• 140c3a60e1a6ce512cc77dbe07e85f2c--good-quotes-wisdom.jpg

focus

Posted 02 December 2017 - 11:34 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

What a draw !!!!!!!! :wut:

Kelong ..... :ph34r:     [rolleyes]     :a-panic:  

One look can predict who will enter into Round 2 .... :we-all-gonna-die:

1 Anonymous member praised this

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 02 December 2017 - 12:29 PM

mersaylee
  • mersaylee
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

What a draw !!!!!!!! :wut:

Kelong ..... :ph34r: [rolleyes] :a-panic:

One look can predict who will enter into Round 2 .... :we-all-gonna-die:

I’ll place all my bets against favourites....it’s Russia.
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 04 December 2017 - 09:38 AM

Spring
  • Premium member
    Spring
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

ST also agrees that Group D is the trickiest. Not exactly a group of death but it’s filled with teams who can upset the best of teams on their better days. Of The first round group of matches, 2 ties stand out- Belgium v England n Spain v Portugal. The latter match is the first game so both teams need to hit the ground running whereas the Begium v England game is the last group match so likely fight for top spot which has its own intrigue.

Attached Thumbnails

• 8816851D-1431-4396-B3B7-A6983AA31C56.jpeg

Edited by Spring, 04 December 2017 - 09:40 AM.

kdash, BabyBlade and Mercs praised this

Posted 04 December 2017 - 11:22 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Where is that Gambling Dad ??? :yuush:

I want his son (should be in secondary school now) to predict the winner for 2018 WC ... :a-happy:

After last winning, do he still gamble ??? .... :wut:

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Back to Football Channel  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: football , england , russia , 2018 , fifa

Tags: football, england, russia, 2018 and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users