Movies to look out for in 2018

DACH

he's the creator and executive producer of MI u know.

Each successful MI movie, he earns more than 40mil USD. way more than what daniel craig can earn.

Tom kor is sibei smart one hor [thumbsup]

Just to be clear, mission impossible started off as the tv series. In the first film, they killed off the original characters and pissing off the original cast. So technically, tom is not the creator. Maybe for the film series but not the original series.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Just to be clear, mission impossible started off as the tv series. In the first film, they killed off the original characters and pissing off the original cast. So technically, tom is not the creator. Maybe for the film series but not the original series.

I stand corrected on the creator part. Forgot about that when I typed it out.

finally get to watch "All The Money In The World" before it stop screening, movie based on true event hence not much of thriller/actions, but it shows how the ultra rich see relationship in the family which can be priced.

I wouldn't be surprised if that happen in the richie rich in asian, lucky it wasn't the case when LKS's son was kidnapped.

Watched Black Panther just now. Good movie and recommended to watch. It is not your usual Marvel movie with fighting from beginning to end. The story that came along with it is very nice. Worth watching. [thumbsup]

• Praise 2

Watched Black Panther just now. Good movie and recommended to watch. It is not your usual Marvel movie with fighting from beginning to end. The story that came along with it is very nice. Worth watching. [thumbsup]

Maybe too many of such super hero movies, no urge to watch any of them. if one that I must watch, it will be Deadpool cos of the vulgarity [laugh]

Maybe too many of such super hero movies, no urge to watch any of them. if one that I must watch, it will be Deadpool cos of the vulgarity [laugh]

So so la.

Don't find it very good or very bad.

I find some parts a bit boring and draggy. 

I've watched all the marvel movies so far. I think guardians of the galaxy are the best.

Deadpool was bit disappointing after all the hype.

• Praise 1

Not exactly a movie but fangirling now. Hemsworth & RDJ omg yassssss  [inlove]

https://www.facebook.com/MarvelSingapore/videos/1273244462777239/

hmmm ... did not see Cobie Smulders and the lady who played Agent 13, or was she the one in the light blue dress ?

yes, Deadpool was loud, vulgar and creative. Quite fun.

hope Deadpool 2 is at least as good as the first one.

Edited by Blueray
  • Praise 4

hmmm ... did not see Cobie Smulders and the lady who played Agent 13, or was she the one in the light blue dress ?

yes, Deadpool was loud, vulgar and creative. Quite fun.

hope Deadpool 2 is at least as good as the first one.

Might need a still to properly see all the stars. I was busy watching the ham sum ones
  • Praise 2