Movies to look out for in 2018

DACH

Not a movie to look out for but a franchise likely to be cancelled.

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2018/2/16/17021028/transformers-reboot-cinematic-universe-michael-bay

Might be a blessing in disguise since the series is way too inconsistent in plot and characters. Hopefully a reset might save the franchise. At least we get to see bumblebee one last at end of this year.

↡ Advertisement

The first part of kenshin is good. The other 2 is quite a disappointment. Most live action movie from games and anime are quite crap. A recent flop is the attack on titan.

ok lah. just watch for the sake of watching haha.

now that you mention!! i didn't stay to the end of the credit scene [:(]

no worries, usually the post credits scenes will appear on youtube

i'm a big fan of anime.

but i never bother to watch any live action remake.

Only one was rurouni kenshin cos the fight scenes were really very cool.

True... The live version of dragon ball was such an epic failure ! I would pay to watch the anime version rather than the live version.

he's the creator and executive producer of MI u know.

Each successful MI movie, he earns more than 40mil USD. way more than what daniel craig can earn.

Tom kor is sibei smart one hor  [thumbsup]

I would never call someone from a super siao lang religion as "sibei smart"  [grin] . (even worse than the other siao lang religions around).

I would never call someone from a super siao lang religion as "sibei smart"  [grin] . (even worse than the other siao lang religions around).

Isaac newton (who's arguably the world' greatest ever genius) spent most of his latter years trying to decode the bible in looking for the date of armagaddeon. 

Isaac newton (who's arguably the world' greatest ever genius) spent most of his latter years trying to decode the bible in looking for the date of armagaddeon.

For a smart person to become a little kooky, they just need to grow old.

For a siaolang to become smart is a bit more difficult.

For a smart person to become a little kooky, they just need to grow old.

For a siaolang to become smart is a bit more difficult.

ha ok. not that i want to debate if cruise gor is smart or not since i don't know him haha

But he's definitely savvy in terms of turning producer and bringing out his own action movie series.

True... The live version of dragon ball was such an epic failure ! I would pay to watch the anime version rather than the live version.

Try watching the king of fighters live action movie.
  • Praise 1

Try watching the king of fighters live action movie.

i cant even bring myself to watch it, although i'm a big fan of the game... hence my nick

The first part of kenshin is good. The other 2 is quite a disappointment. Most live action movie from games and anime are quite crap. A recent flop is the attack on titan.

Wish they make Naruto or One Piece into movie.

Maybe One piece a bit too long.

Wish they make Naruto or One Piece into movie.

Maybe One piece a bit too long.

even if have, may not be very successful based on track records... 

I suspected you are a fan when I saw your nick. So which is your fav in the series? Playing kof IV?

The kof live action movie is right at the bottom of my worst movie list, followed by dragonball.

Even this clip is better than the movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa9oXnBV8RM

my favourite versions are KOF97, 98 and 2000. ironically not 99 which was K' debut, although got a couple of relatively easy cheats which enabled continuous combos... 

stopped playing after KOF2002... reflexes got slower haha... 

is there an arcade game thread? maybe you can start haha... 

(edited)

just watched this movie, true story of wonder woman creator, very controversial lifestyle in the 30s/40s and will still be in Asia now. Must watched if you like this type of movie [thumbsup]

post-1109-0-87202400-1520070414.png

Edited by Jman888
  • Praise 1