Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic | 30 praises

Posted 04 December 2017 - 12:31 PM

Venu
  • Venu
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Guys, just joined the forum. I recently bought a Toyota camry, 2.4. The audio system which has a inbuilt GPS is on continuous mode of telling me directions which I never set. Please advise how to off. 

Posted 04 December 2017 - 12:52 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Guys, just joined the forum. I recently bought a Toyota camry, 2.4. The audio system which has a inbuilt GPS is on continuous mode of telling me directions which I never set. Please advise how to off. 

There should be a button or tab for you to change to the Map mode. From there, you should be able to cancel whatever route being preset. 

I used to have a system like yours (but not TOMTOM) in my ex car. Hope it helps.

pChou, Tianmo and Doppel praised this

Posted 04 December 2017 - 02:48 PM

Venu
  • Venu
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Thank you

Posted 04 December 2017 - 03:54 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Thank you

If still cannot then maybe you take a photo of the screen you have and maybe bros here can offer their advise better. 

Pinobii, Pocy and AltisOwner praised this

Back to FAQ & Help  ·  MCF Forum Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: 123, 123 123, audio, system and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users