• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
24 replies to this topic | 89 praises

Posted 06 December 2017 - 02:08 PM

Lmws214
  • Premium member
    Lmws214
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Some Sharing.

How often do you recycle or reuse items at home or office?

For myself, I will bring home those printed wrongly one-sided papers from the photocopier from my office.

I will cut them into half A4 and then let my children use it as "rough paper" for them to do their maths, or write reminders or messages in the home. Even "to-do" list or "to-buy" items for NTUC for groceries shopping, rather than using nice 3M "Post-it" pads for such tasks. I find that many offices in Spore are rather wasteful in terms of using stationery resources.

Anyone care to share or have any insights or inputs please?

Cheers and thank you.

chryst praised this
Cheers,
Lmws214

Posted 06 December 2017 - 04:21 PM

Bahobahomet
  • Bahobahomet
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I'd bring my own container/mug whenever I need to takeaway my food/drink from the hawker centre.

Even if I've missed to do so, I will wash the containers that the food stall gave (which I've paid $0.20 for) [;)]

Beregond praised this

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:39 AM

Lmws214
  • Premium member
    Lmws214
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Good idea. Will learnt this from you. Thank you for sharing.
Cheers,
Lmws214

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:57 AM

Ingenius
  • Premium member
    Ingenius
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

You can try to recycle/ reuse threads for a start.
Argueing with a fool proves there are two.

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:53 PM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

muahahahahhahahahahahhahah power lah bro

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:32 PM

Lmws214
  • Premium member
    Lmws214
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

yes I will. 

will learnt from my bad mistake. I am sorry.

Thank you for your guidance.

Cheers,
Lmws214

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:54 PM

Victor68
  • Premium member
    Victor68
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Wow lau. not always reuse/recycle is the best option. sometimes it is counter productive also. Japanese are known to recycle alot but just look at the way they package things. haha

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:15 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Underwear.

Front and then back.

Day 3 and 4 inside out front and then back.

But best is to use less so weekend go commando to save the world.

πŸ˜€

Edited by Jamesc, 07 December 2017 - 05:23 PM.

Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:21 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

yes I will.
will learnt from my bad mistake. I am sorry.
Thank you for your guidance.

So many people told you and you always say you will learn but you never do.

You are just recalcitrant.

Now my cyber gf will scold me for scolding you.

πŸ˜€
Tianmo praised this

that pollute the earth

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:21 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Underwear.

Front and then back.

Day 3 and 4 inside out front and then back.

πŸ˜€

yucks !! so unhygienic ...

you should have a fresh change of underwear everyday !!

do it the army field camp way  : go to the office and exchange with a different colleague (of the same size) everyday, this will ensure that you do not wear the same underwear twice for a period of time.

Jamesc praised this

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:25 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

yucks !! so unhygienic ...

you should have a fresh change of underwear everyday !!

do it the army field camp way : go to the office and exchange with a different colleague (of the same size) everyday, this will ensure that you do not wear the same underwear twice for a period of time.

And you call me unhygienic.

I get it lah bro. πŸ‘Œ

πŸ˜€
Angcheek praised this

that pollute the earth

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:30 PM

Lmws214
  • Premium member
    Lmws214
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

So many people told you and you always say you will learn but you never do.

You are just recalcitrant.

Now my cyber gf will scold me for scolding you.

Γ°

I have learnt my lesson. Thank you Sir. I have been placed on moderator queue until 14 Dec 2017, meaning whatever content I have posted today need to be approved by the moderator before it can be published. Sharing.
Cheers,
Lmws214

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:01 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

And you call me unhygienic.

I get it lah bro. πŸ‘Œ

πŸ˜€

now now ....... U just told everyone Ur Commando trained  :D  .  please wear the red beret with pride 

Jamesc and Tianmo praised this
ζ¨Ήε€šηΈ½ζœ‰ζž―ζžοΌŒδΊΊε€šηΈ½ζœ‰η™½η—΄

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:54 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I have learnt my lesson. Thank you Sir. I have been placed on moderator queue until 14 Dec 2017, meaning whatever content I have posted today need to be approved by the moderator before it can be published. Sharing.

They are doing this for your own good.  [thumbsup]

:D

nazerath praised this

that pollute the earth

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:04 PM

Lmws214
  • Premium member
    Lmws214
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

yes Sir, I am fully aware. Thank you Sir

I am sorry Sir

They are doing this for your own good.  [thumbsup]

:D

Cheers,
Lmws214

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:21 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Relax, man. Just don't break the rules again.

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:00 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Serious, is it becoz you create alot of threads? Important is your title needs to be clear, so those who are not interested can steer cleared.   Those thread that no one participate will die a natural death. 

If you have a habit to create thread, consider having the female nick, with a chiobu avatar.  [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Ender, 07 December 2017 - 10:02 PM.

nazerath praised this
"You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with." - Jim Rohn

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:03 PM

Lmws214
  • Premium member
    Lmws214
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

yes

Serious, is it becoz you create alot of threads? Important is your title needs to be clear, so those who are not interested can steer cleared.   Those thread that no one participate will die a natural death. 

If you have a habit to create thread, consider having the female nick, with a chiobu avatar.  [laugh]  [laugh]

Cheers,
Lmws214

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:04 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Serious,. that rule is still enforce?  [bigcry]

"You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with." - Jim Rohn

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:07 PM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Serious, is it becoz you create alot of threads? Important is your title needs to be clear, so those who are not interested can steer cleared. Those thread that no one participate will die a natural death.
If you have a habit to create thread, consider having the female nick, with a chiobu avatar. [laugh] [laugh]

nothing wrong with his avatar.... can be mistaken for tamedriver who is extremely popular here

πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: recycle, reuse, reduce, reusehow and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users