3 months later you will see

attachicon.giftenor.gif

[confused]

Laughing can cause pregnancy? 

What has the world become?

post-180434-0-08190000-1512553968.jpg

• Praise 1

Some sharing.

These days, I have seen that people are bored and often get himself/herself into trouble of some sorts. Is it true? I may be wrong. I sat at the coffee shop once for some while and have observed that this teenager was feeling so bored that he started to use a penknife to slice the table to make scratch marks. He seemed to be waiting for his friend and while waiting he decided to do what he did. Then I approached him to ask him to stop. He was not happy and showed me that face" mind your own business!". Then he walked away.

What are your views on this ? Do share if you seen or know of people.

Cheers and thank you.

Many of my classmates did that in Sec school, now with smart phones in use I doubt it's that prevalent
  • Praise 1

Some sharing.

These days, I have seen that people are bored and often get himself/herself into trouble of some sorts. Is it true? I may be wrong. I sat at the coffee shop once for some while and have observed that this teenager was feeling so bored that he started to use a penknife to slice the table to make scratch marks. He seemed to be waiting for his friend and while waiting he decided to do what he did. Then I approached him to ask him to stop. He was not happy and showed me that face" mind your own business!". Then he walked away.

What are your views on this ? Do share if you seen or know of people.

Cheers and thank you.

Its not boredom i guess. They just do not know the consequences thereafter. There are two occasions i faced with teenagers or young people. One is a very young lady driving a 5 series which obviously was her dad's car. She parked in the middle of a mscp while passing some stuff to her friend. And then she dilly dally continued to talk to her friend etc...and cause a backlog of cars behind. Being the car behind hers, i honked at her and she refused to bulge. I wind down my window and shout out to her to just move...and she shouted back in foul language and asked me if i could see that she was talking to her friend. Maybe those tatoos on my arms and body she thought it was part of a tshirt design. I wanted to step out already when my wife stopped me....second incident..i was with my kids playing at a playground at the rooftop of a shopping centre...they were climbing on the robe structre and then there was this group of teenagers playing there thereafter. One of the boys started shaking the robe structure trying to impress his friends. My kids were hanging on to the robe to prevent from falling. They shouted for help and the boy continued. When I saw it I quickly shouted the boy to stop. He shouted back asking me why did i shout at him. And he said he knows my kids are precious to me hence i shouted. Again...maybe i do not look fierce enough. I almost climbed up to drag him down, if not for his friends pleading with me not to do it. I can only say one thing. Young people nowadays do not know the trouble they will get themselves into. Edited by Andyngps

One of siao Lang favourite songs :grin:

:grin:

https://youtu.be/XcX3XLQkNTc

3 months later you will see

tenor.gif

Won’t lah won’t lah :XD:

Long time no see karter liao

Edited by Mustank
↡ Advertisement