• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
6 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:52 PM

Lmws214
  • Premium member
    Lmws214
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Dear friends at MCF,

The Christmas/Holiday Season can be a challenging time for many. 

How do the Christmas Holidays cause you to feel? Do traumatic events affect you around this particular time? Thanks and Cheers!

Your thoughts are welcome. 

Cheers,
Lmws214

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:00 PM

Lmws214
  • Premium member
    Lmws214
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I will start the ball rolling first.

I love being with family even if it gets completely draining after a while when I have quite a couple of gatherings to go to with my family. My kids godparents, my close friends and relatives.

A time to get together to connect to share and chat over food and drinks.

Attached Thumbnails

• christmas tree.jpg

Cheers,
Lmws214

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:03 PM

JinSherr
  • JinSherr
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

i don't have Xmas mood yet but I hope it the end of Dec the situation will change

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:01 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Dear friends at MCF,

The Christmas/Holiday Season can be a challenging time for many. 

How do the Christmas Holidays cause you to feel? Do traumatic events affect you around this particular time? Thanks and Cheers!

Your thoughts are welcome. 

Probably it's about spending more money on presents and thinking of what to buy as gifts.  :D  :D  :D

Anyway, it's still early for Christmas mood.

And the weather is hot these days. No mood. 

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:07 PM

Lmws214
  • Premium member
    Lmws214
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

erratic weather we having these days

Probably it's about spending more money on presents and thinking of what to buy as gifts.  :D  :D  :D

Anyway, it's still early for Christmas mood.

And the weather is hot these days. No mood. 

Cheers,
Lmws214

Posted 10 December 2017 - 04:47 PM

Lmws214
  • Premium member
    Lmws214
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Rock climbing activity for young and not so young for December holidays 2017.

Check it out

Cheers,
Lmws214

Posted 11 December 2017 - 11:19 AM

chryst
  • Premium member
    chryst
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I love Christmas!

I dunno why, I just do and have since I was a wee one. Its just so magical and festive. I guess its largely due to presents, meetups and all the good food.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users