• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
47 replies to this topic | 142 praises

Posted 06 December 2017 - 05:57 PM

Lmws214
  • Premium member
    Lmws214
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Sharing.

Today I met this driver, in front of my car, upon exit gantry at one of the shopping mall, that he held up so many people as he has insufficient cash card. He was so unreasonable as he wanted to reverse and i have to reverse and the cars behind me all have to reverse. He said that he has the right to do so , so that he can top up the card. Hence i make it a point to have a spare cash card so that in such a situation I can use it.

Such inconsiderate driver  he was .

Cheers,
Lmws214

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:01 PM

Bacteria83
  • Premium member
    Bacteria83
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

His just not well prepared and he should really get a spare card.

Those Insist to use their complementary parking when the reader is spoil, and make a big fuss holding up the entire carpark traffc more jialat to me.
Noob79 and Spurman praised this

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:21 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Why not tell him you pay for his parking with your cash card and to you in cash.
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:38 PM

The_mark
  • Premium member
    The_mark
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Why not tell him you pay for his parking with your cash card and to you in cash.

That was what I did when I got caught in a similar situation many years back. My wife, then gf, was flapping and panicking. I just got off the car and borrowed a cash card from the car behind me and paid him cash. Apparantly its not an intuitive solution that comes to mind for some as my wife was quite surprised and said that approach didnt cross her mind.

An alternate solution are credit cards with CEPAS, if u use them for public transport. Most carpark exits can use them too.
Bacteria83, Lala81 and BanCoe praised this

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:11 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Some people don't know how to speak and ask politely for anything.
Beregond, Silver_blade and Lala81 praised this

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:50 PM

Columbian78
  • Columbian78
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I got cashcard in car iu and ezlink card in wallet for backup.

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:05 PM

Yewheng
  • Premium member
    Yewheng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

His just not well prepared and he should really get a spare card.

Those Insist to use their complementary parking when the reader is spoil, and make a big fuss holding up the entire carpark traffc more jialat to me.

Sometimes it is not car reader spoil but the gentry sensor got glitch. Got one time I am stuck behind the gentry and hold up few cars behind for a few minutes because the gentry detect that there is no entry record and thus the barrier did not lift up. I have to press intercom for help and it took many tries then someone pick up the intercom and answer and then open up the barrier for me to exit. So like that how not really my fault also.

Edited by Yewheng, 06 December 2017 - 09:05 PM.

Opel17, Bacteria83 and Buadongdong praised this

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:32 AM

Bacteria83
  • Premium member
    Bacteria83
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Sometimes it is not car reader spoil but the gentry sensor got glitch. Got one time I am stuck behind the gentry and hold up few cars behind for a few minutes because the gentry detect that there is no entry record and thus the barrier did not lift up. I have to press intercom for help and it took many tries then someone pick up the intercom and answer and then open up the barrier for me to exit. So like that how not really my fault also.

Yup agreed thats not your fault.

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:25 AM

UncleAtas
  • Premium member
    UncleAtas
    6th Gear
    Author Image

For no entry, sometimes during entry perhaps you were too fast and too close to the front vehicle that it didn't managed to capture your IU s/n.

Refer to signature guidelines

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:14 AM

Yewheng
  • Premium member
    Yewheng
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

For no entry, sometimes during entry perhaps you were too fast and too close to the front vehicle that it didn't managed to capture your IU s/n.

Heng so far I only kanna once. So maybe that is one off that I was following too close behind a vehicle.

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:03 AM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I got 3 cashcard (incl of 1 in IU) and 1 ezlink card. Kiasu I know. But i rather Kiasu than to hold up other pple in the carpark.

Ronkovic, chryst and Sadan praised this

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:21 AM

Optramagnum
  • Premium member
    Optramagnum
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I worse still. Was entering the carpark gantry as usual. Suddenly got an Uber Eat motorbike just cut in, then we entered the CP almost together. As a result, I couldn't exit the CP due to no entry record.. It was Sunday free parking CP.. Heng got no cars behind.. Wah lao.

Edited by Optramagnum, 07 December 2017 - 10:22 AM.

Beregond praised this

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:31 AM

Lotr8445r
  • Lotr8445r
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I wonder why typically i observe such situation only on old B&B car, van, pickup etc. Seldom see such incident happen on luxury car.

Could it be many of those above has no money to top up cash card or trying to park for free?

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:40 AM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

why give him the solution?? if he really knew what could be done... he would run out of imagination to start boliao topics....  

RadX and Ingenius praised this
Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:14 PM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I wonder why typically i observe such situation only on old B&B car, van, pickup etc. Seldom see such incident happen on luxury car.

Could it be many of those above has no money to top up cash card or trying to park for free?

Luxury car drivers cleverer. Always see them tailgate out of carpark. No need cashcard at all.

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:37 PM

Benarsenal
  • Benarsenal
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

That was what I did when I got caught in a similar situation many years back. My wife, then gf, was flapping and panicking. I just got off the car and borrowed a cash card from the car behind me and paid him cash. Apparantly its not an intuitive solution that comes to mind for some as my wife was quite surprised and said that approach didnt cross her mind.

An alternate solution are credit cards with CEPAS, if u use them for public transport. Most carpark exits can use them too.

Some selfish jokers might not lend.

I have multiple cash cards just in case.

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:39 PM

Buadongdong
  • Premium member
    Buadongdong
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Thats discriminating. Why are you classifying them? It could happen to anyone at anytime. 

AR159, Opel17, Fitvip and Kurumanbo praised this

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:16 PM

Ingenius
  • Premium member
    Ingenius
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Like that also want to complain ? No wonder you have emotion control issue.
Argueing with a fool proves there are two.

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:46 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Like that also want to complain ? No wonder you have emotion control issue.

How u know he has?

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:48 PM

Ingenius
  • Premium member
    Ingenius
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

How u know he has?

http://www.mycarforu...aging-emotions/

Argueing with a fool proves there are two.

Back to Complaints  ·  General Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: insufficient, cash, card, driver and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users