Insufficient cash card driver today I met

Lmws214

Sharing.

Today I met this driver, in front of my car, upon exit gantry at one of the shopping mall, that he held up so many people as he has insufficient cash card. He was so unreasonable as he wanted to reverse and i have to reverse and the cars behind me all have to reverse. He said that he has the right to do so , so that he can top up the card. Hence i make it a point to have a spare cash card so that in such a situation I can use it.

Such inconsiderate driver  he was .

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

His just not well prepared and he should really get a spare card.

Those Insist to use their complementary parking when the reader is spoil, and make a big fuss holding up the entire carpark traffc more jialat to me.

• Praise 2

Why not tell him you pay for his parking with your cash card and to you in cash.

That was what I did when I got caught in a similar situation many years back. My wife, then gf, was flapping and panicking. I just got off the car and borrowed a cash card from the car behind me and paid him cash. Apparantly its not an intuitive solution that comes to mind for some as my wife was quite surprised and said that approach didnt cross her mind.

An alternate solution are credit cards with CEPAS, if u use them for public transport. Most carpark exits can use them too.

• Praise 4

His just not well prepared and he should really get a spare card.

Those Insist to use their complementary parking when the reader is spoil, and make a big fuss holding up the entire carpark traffc more jialat to me.

Sometimes it is not car reader spoil but the gentry sensor got glitch. Got one time I am stuck behind the gentry and hold up few cars behind for a few minutes because the gentry detect that there is no entry record and thus the barrier did not lift up. I have to press intercom for help and it took many tries then someone pick up the intercom and answer and then open up the barrier for me to exit. So like that how not really my fault also. Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 3

Sometimes it is not car reader spoil but the gentry sensor got glitch. Got one time I am stuck behind the gentry and hold up few cars behind for a few minutes because the gentry detect that there is no entry record and thus the barrier did not lift up. I have to press intercom for help and it took many tries then someone pick up the intercom and answer and then open up the barrier for me to exit. So like that how not really my fault also.

Yup agreed thats not your fault.

Sometimes it is not car reader spoil but the gentry sensor got glitch. Got one time I am stuck behind the gentry and hold up few cars behind for a few minutes because the gentry detect that there is no entry record and thus the barrier did not lift up. I have to press intercom for help and it took many tries then someone pick up the intercom and answer and then open up the barrier for me to exit. So like that how not really my fault also.

For no entry, sometimes during entry perhaps you were too fast and too close to the front vehicle that it didn't managed to capture your IU s/n.

For no entry, sometimes during entry perhaps you were too fast and too close to the front vehicle that it didn't managed to capture your IU s/n.

Heng so far I only kanna once. So maybe that is one off that I was following too close behind a vehicle.

I worse still. Was entering the carpark gantry as usual. Suddenly got an Uber Eat motorbike just cut in, then we entered the CP almost together. As a result, I couldn't exit the CP due to no entry record.. It was Sunday free parking CP.. Heng got no cars behind.. Wah lao. Edited by Optramagnum
  • Praise 1

I wonder why typically i observe such situation only on old B&B car, van, pickup etc. Seldom see such incident happen on luxury car.

Could it be many of those above has no money to top up cash card or trying to park for free?

Why not tell him you pay for his parking with your cash card and to you in cash.

why give him the solution?? if he really knew what could be done... he would run out of imagination to start boliao topics....  

• Praise 2

Twincharged

I wonder why typically i observe such situation only on old B&B car, van, pickup etc. Seldom see such incident happen on luxury car.

Could it be many of those above has no money to top up cash card or trying to park for free?

Luxury car drivers cleverer. Always see them tailgate out of carpark. No need cashcard at all.

That was what I did when I got caught in a similar situation many years back. My wife, then gf, was flapping and panicking. I just got off the car and borrowed a cash card from the car behind me and paid him cash. Apparantly its not an intuitive solution that comes to mind for some as my wife was quite surprised and said that approach didnt cross her mind.

An alternate solution are credit cards with CEPAS, if u use them for public transport. Most carpark exits can use them too.

Some selfish jokers might not lend.

I have multiple cash cards just in case.

Thats discriminating. Why are you classifying them? It could happen to anyone at anytime. 

• Praise 4