Insufficient cash card driver today I met

Lmws214

Supersonic

i experience a situation 2 days ago. this fellow before me, either move too close to the car infront or what, his iu cannot read. he intercom but nobody answer. he try to reverse and i honk to tell him will him me liao. behind me is a row of cars. he shows me his middle finger!

so hor, sometimes people get angry for nothing leh. i wanted to tell him. try to move aside and let me out. maybe the reader reset and can read his. bjt hor, if he already shows middle finger, maybe he will fight if i tell him that.

so how was it resolved eventually?
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

he finally squeeze to one side after few attempts. i was hoping he will break the barrier and we all go free. Maybe we should honk more haha

Supersonic

he finally squeeze to one side after few attempts. i was hoping he will break the barrier and we all go free. Maybe we should honk more haha

haha then he will have to hold up his middle finger for a long time while all of you exit. then suddenly a whole chain of car cam videos of this guy from each car :XD:

Supersonic

i experience a situation 2 days ago. this fellow before me, either move too close to the car infront or what, his iu cannot read. he intercom but nobody answer. he try to reverse and i honk to tell him will him me liao. behind me is a row of cars. he shows me his middle finger! 

so hor, sometimes people get angry for nothing leh. i wanted to tell him. try to move aside and let me out. maybe the reader reset and can read his. bjt hor, if he already shows middle finger, maybe he will fight if i tell him that. 

Which car park?

(edited)

Confession: The shame is on me today. I got 4 cashcards of which 2 has expired without me knowing. 1 insufficient value and 1 card left in office due to printing of cashcard history for claiming purposes. Had to quickly borrow cashcard from the car behind and pay him cash. Embarrassing moments.. Luckily only held up 2 cars.

Edited by Buadongdong
  • Praise 3

Confession: The shame is on me today. I got 4 cashcards of which 2 has expired without me knowing. 1 insufficient value and 1 card left in office due to printing of cashcard history for claiming purposes. Had to quickly borrow cashcard from the car behind and pay him cash. Embarrassing moments.. Luckily only held up 2 cars.

No need to be malu, sometimes forget to top up no issue. But i always maintain balance at least 40-50. Anything below i will top up again.

Just helped someone under similar situation at Eastpoint on Tuesday. He was quite sheepish too haha.

• Praise 1

I only have 1 cashcard and never came across of not having enough to go through gantry or anything.

Some have <2 on standby but still face this issue.

Something is wrong somewhere. [laugh]

Suggest the following. Please keep these in your car...

10 x cashcard with store value of max $500 each.

10 x FlashPay card with store value of max $500 each.

10 x EZ Link card with store value of max $500 each.

Those expired credit cards that has the ezlink logo. Can also use for erp purpose for most car parks. Some car parks like bugis OG still need the old cash card though

↡ Advertisement