Grab or Uber?

Lmws214

I only hitch occasionally, basically if on the way with a slight detour. So far only give hitch 4 times since I joined in September.

any promo when referring hitch driver?

↡ Advertisement

Possible to earn more than that in a week with 2 hitch trip per day with up to 4 pick up (single pax) in a single trip with max SGD15 per pick up. (15SGD x 4 pax x 2 trip = SGD120 per day) but picking up to max of 4 passengers means the rear passengers may not feel comfortable. So should be 3 pick up / 3 passenger per trip. But you must be very lucky to be able to do 3 to 4 single pax hitch pick up per trip.

I had heard of people who's so lucky that everyday can pick up 3 single pax hitch in the morning when he goes to work and 3 single pax hitch in the evening after work. Really envy that person.

So the grabhitch work in a way by headcount not per trip ah? So if the driver managed to hitch 4 passengers per trip, so his earning is $15x4?

So the grabhitch work in a way by headcount not per trip ah? So if the driver managed to hitch 4 passengers per trip, so his earning is $15x4?

no, just 15$ for 4 pax..

no, just 15$ for 4 pax..

If $15 is the same whether it is 1 pax or 4 pax, then no point if driver picks up more people.

Neutral Newbie

I only hitch occasionally, basically if on the way with a slight detour. So far only give hitch 4 times since I joined in September.

wow, how is it so far, are the passenger nice?

Edited by tartzenz

wow, how is it so far, are the passenger nice?

3 out of 4 are nice passenger with the only one pair of mother daughter treating me like normal uber / grab driver. Most of them take up the front seat automatically.

Twincharged

i got these recordings on whatapps supposed to be phone recordings of disgruntled PHV drivers ...

is it really that bad ?

in contrast i have a friend who is sworn to the PHV cause and says that those negative feedback are from "competitors" ...

Twincharged

3 out of 4 are nice passenger with the only one pair of mother daughter treating me like normal uber / grab driver. Most of them take up the front seat automatically.

does it affect you whether your paxs (paid or not) are sitting front or back ?

personally, I don't like people to sit in the front as I prefer to have a clearer view on my sides ... so I will usually get my family to sit at the back whenever possible. but that's just me ... maybe I got poor eyesight ...

btw, I am not PHV.

i got these recordings on whatapps supposed to be phone recordings of disgruntled PHV drivers ...

is it really that bad ?

in contrast i have a friend who is sworn to the PHV cause and says that those negative feedback are from "competitors" ...

there are good and there are bad drivers, i won't say majority are good (98% in my record).  Not a concern for me until i get into one of their car   [laugh]

Twincharged

there are good and there are bad drivers, i won't say majority are good (98% in my record).  Not a concern for me until i get into one of their car   [laugh]

not referring to their skills or attitude ...

but those recordings depict drivers (including ex cabbies) complaining about the income after joining PHV ... really boh-tanh meh ?

Twincharged

not referring to their skills or attitude ...

but those recordings depict drivers (including ex cabbies) complaining about the income after joining PHV ... really boh-tanh meh ?

I think compare to the earlier days when uber and grab just started, their income is lower now. I heard that it is about the same as taxi drivers now whereas in the past PHV can earn more cuz of the incentives.

Twincharged

I think compare to the earlier days when uber and grab just started, their income is lower now. I heard that it is about the same as taxi drivers now whereas in the past PHV can earn more cuz of the incentives.

in one of the sound files the guy said that he one trip, 3 locations = $ 1 !!??

↡ Advertisement