Bike-sharing: oBike, Ofo, or Mobike?

Lmws214

Twincharged

i was in bedok this afternoon and saw a few of these yellow bike-sharing bicycles which - from what i see - is using some sort of new? wheels.

instead of rubber tires with tubes, these are tubeless but they are not solid tires either.

its like as if they used a plastic weaving method to weave a "hollow tube" so that the tires will not get punctured. 

wanted to take a pic but was carrying too many shopping bags ... and rushing to get home due stomach ache also.

Supersonic

i was in bedok this afternoon and saw a few of these yellow bike-sharing bicycles which - from what i see - is using some sort of new? wheels.

instead of rubber tires with tubes, these are tubeless but they are not solid tires either.

its like as if they used a plastic weaving method to weave a "hollow tube" so that the tires will not get punctured. 

wanted to take a pic but was carrying too many shopping bags ... and rushing to get home due stomach ache also.

I also noticed there is some difference on their bicycles as compared to old ones.

Twincharged

I also noticed there is some difference on their bicycles as compared to old ones.

they are innovating to prevent abuse to their bikes.

Is OfO bike free if u ride less than 10mins of usage?

I register with obike for fun last weekend for 3 days free trial.

After that you get 2 options, the $49 refundable deposit will charge 50 cts every 30min.

post-1109-0-05821900-1519916031_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Supersonic

they are innovating to prevent abuse to their bikes.

Dont know what they have added to their new bike to be able to prevent abusing le?

Those are rubber core tyres - no tubes, but "filled" with rubber just like those wheel burrows in construction sites. It's super hard, so they drilled holes to let you have some cushioning effect. It's the "run-flat tyres" of bicycles.  [laugh]

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Some of these bikes have 3 gears selection as well. And the newest mobike are running on shaft instead of chain.

Hypersonic

Thought Ofo also have promotion like $1.50 for 60 day?!

Yes, but 180 days will be $4.50 for OFO.. 

I also notice vandals mostly target OFO bike.. 

Imho,my bike is better.

Though they mean well,but as people here have shared,they do not plan their logistics well.

For example, bicycle parking lots are exposed to sun and rain.Any sane person would know that this is a fast way to render their bikes unusuable by rusting of steel frame (iron part)

Moreover logistics are horrible.

Then you'll see bicycles in drains,in mud,or maybe covered in shit,and stinks.

Are you sure you want to use them,in turn soiling yourself?

Turbocharged

Free usage for 6 months. Quick go and register

it's Legit......i received their SMS reply

Thank you for your submission to redeem a FREE 180-Day Mobike pass. Your request will be processed within 7 working days. You will receive a redemption code on your nominated Singtel Postpaid mobile line. Each customer is limited to one (1) Mobike pass.

=========================================

tIlc0jq.jpg

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Free usage for 6 months. Quick go and register

it's Legit......i received their SMS reply

Thank you for your submission to redeem a FREE 180-Day Mobike pass. Your request will be processed within 7 working days. You will receive a redemption code on your nominated Singtel Postpaid mobile line. Each customer is limited to one (1) Mobike pass.

=========================================

tIlc0jq.jpg

Aiyah only for singtel user

Twincharged

Those are rubber core tyres - no tubes, but "filled" with rubber just like those wheel burrows in construction sites. It's super hard, so they drilled holes to let you have some cushioning effect. It's the "run-flat tyres" of bicycles.  [laugh]

i'll need to take a closer look again ... it does appear to be able to look through the tires ...

I register with obike for fun last weekend for 3 days free trial.

After that you get 2 options, the $49 refundable deposit will charge 50 cts every 30min.

attachicon.gifrps20180301_225152.jpg

is mobike and obike the same ?

↡ Advertisement