64 replies to this topic | 86 praises

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:53 PM

chryst
    chryst

McDonald’s launches Cheesy Loaded Fries with chicken bacon bits, nacho cheese & sour cream.
The fries are served topped with chicken bacon bits, doused with nacho cheese and sour cream sauce. Clearly a response to KFC’s cheesy fries.

Nonsense! What chicken bacon bits?  :pissed-off:

tiopianbymcds.jpg

Beregond praised this

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:57 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81

McDonald’s launches Cheesy Loaded Fries with chicken bacon bits, nacho cheese & sour cream.
The fries are served topped with chicken bacon bits, doused with nacho cheese and sour cream sauce. Clearly a response to KFC’s cheesy fries.

attachicon.giftiopianbymcds.jpg

? so there's no bits inside the fries?

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:01 PM

Bahobahomet
  • Bahobahomet

attachicon.giftiopianbymcds.jpg

It seems more like fries loaded cheese.. :dizzy:

chryst praised this

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:04 PM

chryst
    chryst

? so there's no bits inside the fries?

nope. this was exactly what i received.

24883039_10156855616572738_741710376_o.jpg

It seems more like fries loaded cheese.. :dizzy:

YAH!!!

Jamesc praised this

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:07 PM

kdash
    kdash

McDonaldâs launches Cheesy Loaded Fries with chicken bacon bits, nacho cheese & sour cream.
The fries are served topped with chicken bacon bits, doused with nacho cheese and sour cream sauce. Clearly a response to KFCâs cheesy fries.

Nonsense! What chicken bacon bits? :pissed-off:

tiopianbymcds.jpg

where got bacon bits... #tiopian
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:08 PM

Beregond
  • Beregond

24883039_10156855616572738_741710376_o.jpg

YAH!!!

Where is the chicken bacon bits??

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:14 PM

chryst
    chryst

where got bacon bits... #tiopian

Where is the chicken bacon bits??

i also wondering.

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:32 PM

Angcheek
    Angcheek

Chessy ...... really chessy McD  :XD:

attachicon.gif24883039_10156855616572738_741710376_o.jpg

YAH!!!

Does it worth the price difference ? 

樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:16 PM

chryst
    chryst

Chessy ...... really chessy McD  :XD:

Does it worth the price difference ? 

actually i'm not sure how much it cost cos i haven't paid the person who tabao it back for me yet....

Angcheek and Staff69 praised this

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:25 PM

Angcheek
    Angcheek

actually i'm not sure how much it cost cos i haven't paid the person who tabao it back for me yet....

maybe the person ate some on his way back   :a-toast:

Noob79 praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:46 PM

Spurman
  • Spurman

McDonaldâs launches Cheesy Loaded Fries with chicken bacon bits, nacho cheese & sour cream.
The fries are served topped with chicken bacon bits, doused with nacho cheese and sour cream sauce. Clearly a response to KFCâs cheesy fries.

Nonsense! What chicken bacon bits? :pissed-off:

tiopianbymcds.jpg

Ooi. Bei deh ah... makan the bacon already rite then take pic rite. Haha

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:58 PM

chryst
    chryst

Ooi. Bei deh ah... makan the bacon already rite then take pic rite. Haha

I still say is the person who bought me food who ate allllll my bacon bits..... Jerminator!!!!!! 😡

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:21 PM

Watwheels
    Watwheels

YAH!!!

From the looks of it I give it a 1 out of 5 stars.

chryst praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:30 PM

Ender
    Ender

From the comments at Mac's facebook, most of them have the bits bacon on their fries. Main complain is the not enough cheese.

Attached Thumbnails

• mcdonald cheese fries.jpg

"You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with." - Jim Rohn

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:52 PM

Freeder
    Freeder

YAH!!!

Really na bei cheese fries...😅😅

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:16 PM

chryst
    chryst

From the comments at Mac's facebook, most of them have the bits bacon on their fries. Main complain is the not enough cheese.

So far mine is the most ridiculous one.

Nobody else tried? Gpgt also leh.

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:26 PM

Staff69
  • Staff69

1.1.gif

sorry cant find carrot gif

:XD:  :XD:  :XD:

i am sure there be tons of guys here, willing to buy fresh bacons , cook it then send over to your door step :secret-laugh:

1.1.gif.jpg.png

Edited by Staff69, 07 December 2017 - 09:29 PM.

Jamesc, Noob79, Carbon82, Spring, Freeder, AltisOwner, Angcheek and 1 other member praised this
your social circles aren't wide enough if you think i am rich

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:41 PM

Sotong07
  • Sotong07

Claim them till gao gao lah!

chryst praised this

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:46 PM

Ender
    Ender

So far mine is the most ridiculous one.

Nobody else tried? Gpgt also leh.

ya, yours more jialat. Should post on their FB.

"You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with." - Jim Rohn

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:48 PM

chryst
    chryst

1.1.gif

sorry cant find carrot gif

:XD: :XD: :XD:

i am sure there be tons of guys here, willing to buy fresh bacons , cook it then send over to your door step :secret-laugh:

1.1.gif.jpg.png

Hamtaro! One of my fav cartoons! And I really do have a bacon fetish. Usually have at least 2kgs of Australian middle bacon in the freezer.

Back to Makan Corner  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Tags: mcdonalds, fries, fast food and 5 more...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users