• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
64 replies to this topic | 86 praises

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:53 PM

chryst
  • Premium member
    chryst
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

McDonald’s launches Cheesy Loaded Fries with chicken bacon bits, nacho cheese & sour cream.
The fries are served topped with chicken bacon bits, doused with nacho cheese and sour cream sauce. Clearly a response to KFC’s cheesy fries.

Nonsense! What chicken bacon bits?  :pissed-off:

tiopianbymcds.jpg

Beregond praised this

Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:57 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

McDonald’s launches Cheesy Loaded Fries with chicken bacon bits, nacho cheese & sour cream.
The fries are served topped with chicken bacon bits, doused with nacho cheese and sour cream sauce. Clearly a response to KFC’s cheesy fries.

attachicon.giftiopianbymcds.jpg

? so there's no bits inside the fries?

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:01 PM

Bahobahomet
  • Bahobahomet
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

attachicon.giftiopianbymcds.jpg

It seems more like fries loaded cheese.. :dizzy:

chryst praised this

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:04 PM

chryst
  • Premium member
    chryst
    6th Gear
    Author Image

? so there's no bits inside the fries?

nope. this was exactly what i received.

24883039_10156855616572738_741710376_o.jpg

It seems more like fries loaded cheese.. :dizzy:

YAH!!!

Jamesc praised this

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:07 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

McDonaldâs launches Cheesy Loaded Fries with chicken bacon bits, nacho cheese & sour cream.
The fries are served topped with chicken bacon bits, doused with nacho cheese and sour cream sauce. Clearly a response to KFCâs cheesy fries.

Nonsense! What chicken bacon bits? :pissed-off:

tiopianbymcds.jpg

where got bacon bits... #tiopian
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:08 PM

Beregond
  • Beregond
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

24883039_10156855616572738_741710376_o.jpg

YAH!!!

Where is the chicken bacon bits??

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:14 PM

chryst
  • Premium member
    chryst
    6th Gear
    Author Image

where got bacon bits... #tiopian

Where is the chicken bacon bits??

i also wondering.

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:32 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Chessy ...... really chessy McD  :XD:

attachicon.gif24883039_10156855616572738_741710376_o.jpg

YAH!!!

Does it worth the price difference ? 

樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:16 PM

chryst
  • Premium member
    chryst
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Chessy ...... really chessy McD  :XD:

Does it worth the price difference ? 

actually i'm not sure how much it cost cos i haven't paid the person who tabao it back for me yet....

Angcheek and Staff69 praised this

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:25 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

actually i'm not sure how much it cost cos i haven't paid the person who tabao it back for me yet....

maybe the person ate some on his way back   :a-toast:

Noob79 praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:46 PM

Spurman
  • Spurman
    6th Gear
    Author Image

McDonaldâs launches Cheesy Loaded Fries with chicken bacon bits, nacho cheese & sour cream.
The fries are served topped with chicken bacon bits, doused with nacho cheese and sour cream sauce. Clearly a response to KFCâs cheesy fries.

Nonsense! What chicken bacon bits? :pissed-off:

tiopianbymcds.jpg

Ooi. Bei deh ah... makan the bacon already rite then take pic rite. Haha

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:58 PM

chryst
  • Premium member
    chryst
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Ooi. Bei deh ah... makan the bacon already rite then take pic rite. Haha

I still say is the person who bought me food who ate allllll my bacon bits..... Jerminator!!!!!! 😡

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:21 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

YAH!!!

From the looks of it I give it a 1 out of 5 stars.

chryst praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:30 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

From the comments at Mac's facebook, most of them have the bits bacon on their fries. Main complain is the not enough cheese.

Attached Thumbnails

• mcdonald cheese fries.jpg

"You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with." - Jim Rohn

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:52 PM

Freeder
  • Premium member
    Freeder
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

YAH!!!

Really na bei cheese fries...😅😅

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:16 PM

chryst
  • Premium member
    chryst
    6th Gear
    Author Image

From the comments at Mac's facebook, most of them have the bits bacon on their fries. Main complain is the not enough cheese.

So far mine is the most ridiculous one.

Nobody else tried? Gpgt also leh.

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:26 PM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

1.1.gif

sorry cant find carrot gif

:XD:  :XD:  :XD:

i am sure there be tons of guys here, willing to buy fresh bacons , cook it then send over to your door step :secret-laugh:

1.1.gif.jpg.png

Edited by Staff69, 07 December 2017 - 09:29 PM.

Jamesc, Noob79, Carbon82, Spring, Freeder, AltisOwner, Angcheek and 1 other member praised this
your social circles aren't wide enough if you think i am rich

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:41 PM

Sotong07
  • Sotong07
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Claim them till gao gao lah!

chryst praised this

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:46 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

So far mine is the most ridiculous one.

Nobody else tried? Gpgt also leh.

ya, yours more jialat. Should post on their FB.

"You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with." - Jim Rohn

Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:48 PM

chryst
  • Premium member
    chryst
    6th Gear
    Author Image

1.1.gif

sorry cant find carrot gif

:XD: :XD: :XD:

i am sure there be tons of guys here, willing to buy fresh bacons , cook it then send over to your door step :secret-laugh:

1.1.gif.jpg.png

Hamtaro! One of my fav cartoons! And I really do have a bacon fetish. Usually have at least 2kgs of Australian middle bacon in the freezer.

Back to Makan Corner  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: mcdonalds, fries, fast food and 5 more...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users