Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic | 15 praises

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:20 PM

Bluepica
  • Bluepica
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi,
Trying to search for a sticky question on how to post photo here but couldn’t find .

Do I still need to upload my photos to some online storage like photobucket and then cut and paste the link here?
Or now can be upload directly to Mcf ?

Besides photobucket, what reliable online photo storage are more ppl using? Cos I find that most ppl posting thru photobucket got their photo in MCF cannot load or got other problem.

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:16 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Can post directly la

Look at the button call attach files

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:17 PM

Tianmo
  • Premium member
    Tianmo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi,
Trying to search for a sticky question on how to post photo here but couldn’t find .

Do I still need to upload my photos to some online storage like photobucket and then cut and paste the link here?
Or now can be upload directly to Mcf ?

Besides photobucket, what reliable online photo storage are more ppl using? Cos I find that most ppl posting thru photobucket got their photo in MCF cannot load or got other problem.

Choose file

Attach this file

Add to post

Screenshot_2017-12-07-17-10-55-235_com.android.chrome.png

And pls use an app to resize it before you attach. Phones these days take photos with big files, and these photos take up lots of disk space and slow down loading. ^_^ [laugh] [laugh]
BanCoe praised this
芸芸人海,罪孽深重,神佛不渡,唯我魔渡

with the spirit of the MCF tiko club..............We are................ TIKO RANGERS!!!

Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:27 PM

Angcheek
  • Premium member
    Angcheek
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You may get Best Thread of the Month .   :D  

or not  [grin]

BanCoe and TangoElite praised this
樹多總有枯枝,人多總有白痴

Posted Yesterday, 02:01 PM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    Supercharged
    Author Image

The Attach button not available on the Mobile version. Might have to switch to Desktop mode to attach.

Just sharing

Back to FAQ & Help  ·  MCF Forum Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users