• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
26 replies to this topic | 32 praises

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:12 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

started this thread so that music enthusiasts can post their concert details and experiences here...

coming up is Corrinne May's open concert this coming Sat evening, MBS open plaza at 9.15pm, admission is complimentary!

https://www.instagra.../p/BcaBg3Cl4Nx/

also, Mayday concert next weekend!!! anyone going???
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 09 December 2017 - 07:57 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

quick watch before his is gone too [sweatdrop]

1510651318081.jpg
kdash praised this
骑白马的不一定是王子,可能是唐僧;带翅膀的也不一定是天使,有时候是鸟人。

Posted 09 December 2017 - 08:10 AM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

A Lin

Attached Thumbnails

• 24232275_1843765508996974_2010807730126273154_n.jpg

kdash praised this
focus

Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:32 AM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

quick watch before his is gone too [sweatdrop]

1510651318081.jpg

Do you really want to hurt me.
Lala81 and kdash praised this

Posted 09 December 2017 - 10:42 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

A Lin

who's this?

Posted 09 December 2017 - 11:26 AM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

When I was younger, I would be very interested to see and see my favorite bands. Count myself very lucky to have attend acdc concert in Glasgow, before they are forever gone.
But uncle liao, youtube concert is fine, even can skip to the songs I want to listen.
"You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with." - Jim Rohn

Posted 09 December 2017 - 11:31 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

When I was younger, I would be very interested to see and see my favorite bands. Count myself very lucky to have attend acdc concert in Glasgow, before they are forever gone.
But uncle liao, youtube concert is fine, even can skip to the songs I want to listen.

haha bro, there are still sit down concerts around. if i see any i will post here 👍
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 09 December 2017 - 11:53 AM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I usually go for Taiwan, HK and local artists and mainly from the 80s [laugh]

ang moh one can count with one hand. I watch a few musical and play.

Posted 09 December 2017 - 11:56 AM

Ingenius
  • Premium member
    Ingenius
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

who's this?

A Lin is a very popular singer in China and she has many nice songs and is really good. Do check them out.

Edited by Ingenius, 09 December 2017 - 11:59 AM.

Argueing with a fool proves there are two.

Posted 09 December 2017 - 12:01 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I read somewhere this namwee is holding a concert here? Got free ticket maybe I will go. He is quite funny.

Edited by Ender, 09 December 2017 - 12:02 PM.

"You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with." - Jim Rohn

Posted 09 December 2017 - 12:01 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

A Lin is a very popular singer in China and she has many nice songs and is really good. Do check them out.

oh ok. haha no time to listen anyway. will search youtube when im free.

Posted 09 December 2017 - 01:08 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

who's this?

focus

Posted 09 December 2017 - 01:18 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Sold out.  [bigcry]

JackyCheung2018_Events_TopBanner_700x292

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 09 December 2017 - 06:21 PM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

For old people, going to a concert is like finding own memories. This guy got more than a dozen classic hits from the mid-1980's through to 2000's. Every generation has some lost memories to find.

Sold out.  [bigcry]

kdash praised this

Posted 09 December 2017 - 06:24 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

For old people, going to a concert is like finding own memories. This guy got more than a dozen classic hits from the mid-1980's through to 2000's. Every generation has some lost memories to find.

I didn't go to the 2017 one, but will be going to the return one in Feb 2018 [sweatdrop]

Posted 09 December 2017 - 06:48 PM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I didn't go to the 2017 one, but will be going to the return one in Feb 2018 [sweatdrop]

He comes every one or two years. I watched him almost ten years ago lol

Posted 09 December 2017 - 07:16 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

A Lin

Going for this with my daughter.
kdash and Lala81 praised this

Posted 09 December 2017 - 07:18 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Going for this with my daughter.

Wah ... that's nice.  [thumbsup]

Enjoy. 

focus

Posted 09 December 2017 - 07:22 PM

Tohto
  • Premium member
    Tohto
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

She is Taiwan 原住民。

Sold out. [bigcry]

Missed this..

Posted 10 December 2017 - 01:58 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Luckily still keep his CDs.  :D

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: music concert, performance, music and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users