Music Concerts

kdash

started this thread so that music enthusiasts can post their concert details and experiences here...

coming up is Corrinne May's open concert this coming Sat evening, MBS open plaza at 9.15pm, admission is complimentary!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcaBg3Cl4Nx/

also, Mayday concert next weekend!!! anyone going???

↡ Advertisement

When I was younger, I would be very interested to see and see my favorite bands. Count myself very lucky to have attend acdc concert in Glasgow, before they are forever gone.

But uncle liao, youtube concert is fine, even can skip to the songs I want to listen.

• Praise 1

When I was younger, I would be very interested to see and see my favorite bands. Count myself very lucky to have attend acdc concert in Glasgow, before they are forever gone.

But uncle liao, youtube concert is fine, even can skip to the songs I want to listen.

haha bro, there are still sit down concerts around. if i see any i will post here

I usually go for Taiwan, HK and local artists and mainly from the 80s [laugh]

ang moh one can count with one hand. I watch a few musical and play.

who's this?

A Lin is a very popular singer in China and she has many nice songs and is really good. Do check them out. Edited by Ingenius

I read somewhere this namwee is holding a concert here? Got free ticket maybe I will go. He is quite funny.

Edited by Ender

A Lin is a very popular singer in China and she has many nice songs and is really good. Do check them out.

oh ok. haha no time to listen anyway. will search youtube when im free.

For old people, going to a concert is like finding own memories. This guy got more than a dozen classic hits from the mid-1980's through to 2000's. Every generation has some lost memories to find.

I didn't go to the 2017 one, but will be going to the return one in Feb 2018 [sweatdrop]

I didn't go to the 2017 one, but will be going to the return one in Feb 2018 [sweatdrop]

He comes every one or two years. I watched him almost ten years ago lol

A Lin is a very popular singer in China and she has many nice songs and is really good. Do check them out.

She is Taiwan 原住民。

Sold out. [bigcry]

JackyCheung2018_Events_TopBanner_700x292

Missed this..

For old people, going to a concert is like finding own memories. This guy got more than a dozen classic hits from the mid-1980's through to 2000's. Every generation has some lost memories to find.

Luckily still keep his CDs.  :D

↡ Advertisement