Music Concerts

kdash

i enjoyed the concert but felt something is missing.

The overall performance was first class, music, lighting, sound system, costume, timing and dance choreography everything is so good, even the singing part by Jacky. This was done through more than 138 performance in his world tour started since Oct 2016 and will end by middle of this year.

I can see that they have perfected in every part of the concert until it became a routine, hence that is the missing part to me, it was too routine and doesn't allow any flaw.The whole show didn't have much connection, you can say the concert is about hearing him sing, maybe.....

It was just my personal feeling compare to other HK/Taiwan singer concerts that i attended, maybe he is like god that is unreachable   [laugh]

i can understand as the whole concert and songs were done so many times that it becomes routine and very minimal on-the-spot improvisation. felt the same for some parts of the recent Mayday concert in Dec 2017, but i guess it is part of the show. 

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

Singapore is part of Malaysia, according to Bruno Mars' 24K Magic World Tour

Singapore Bruno Mars fans, brace yourselves – your favourite singer might not be aware that our country separated from Malaysia in 1965.

According to the Bruno Mars 24K Magic World tour website managed by Atlantic Records, Singapore is part of Malaysia.

While the website got the city and country locations for the rest of the concerts in Asia correct, it flubbed with Singapore.

The location for the pop superstar’s concerts in the republic on 6 and 7 May 2018 is given as “Singapore, Malaysia”.

wah seh !! stomach got ink man !!

not about ink, just my wife and my hobby is to watch this type of shows. We watched the 刘三姐 musical 3 weeks ago   [laugh]  [laugh]

Edited by Jman888

not about ink, just my wife and my hobby is to watch this type of shows. We watched the 刘三姐 musical 3 weeks ago   [laugh]  [laugh]

刘三姐 and jay chou's musical consider what type of show ah? To me it seems different category le?

↡ Advertisement