Magnifying glass
61 replies to this topic | 225 praises

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:48 AM

DACH
  • DACH

While it's impossible for us to change our nicknames in this forum, but given a chance, what nick will you change to? And why?

Just for fun discussion.
No flaming and insulting please.

Thank you. 😊

Edited by DACH, 08 December 2017 - 12:52 AM.

Tianmo and BabyBlade praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:06 AM

Terrylmt
    Terrylmt

Should be possible la. Just need to PM admin nia. See whether they like you enough to do it for you or not lor.

Given a choice, maybe change to "iheartSG" ba.

Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:06 AM

kdash
    kdash

Should be possible la. Just need to PM admin nia. See whether they like you enough to do it for you or not lor.

Given a choice, maybe change to "iheartSG" ba.

i think not possible to change... i remember many people asked before... hor Hoseyboh haha... 

maybe TS can answer your own question? haha... 

Edited by kdash, 08 December 2017 - 02:06 AM.

Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:03 AM

Benarsenal
  • Benarsenal

I think cannot change, unless you super special case.

Anyway I dunno what I will change to leh.

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:31 AM

nazerath
  • nazerath

I have seen changed nick. Like when the nick is a particular car n was changed.
Tianmo praised this

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:47 AM

kdash
    kdash

I think cannot change, unless you super special case.

Anyway I dunno what I will change to leh.

Benliverpool? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I have seen changed nick. Like when the nick is a particular car n was changed.

i see... when the nick does not follow forum rules then...
Carbon82 praised this
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:30 AM

Hoseyboh
  • Hoseyboh

i think not possible to change... i remember many people asked before... hor Hoseyboh haha...

maybe TS can answer your own question? haha...

Yah lor...hoseyliao😬
Maybe I should start all ober again and hope you can gib me some of your many many points....hoseyliao.πŸ™

Edited by Hoseyboh, 08 December 2017 - 07:36 AM.

Tianmo praised this

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:41 AM

Hoseyboh
  • Hoseyboh

Benunited is the besttest πŸ‘
kdash praised this

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:54 AM

DACH
  • DACH

Benunited is the besttest Γ°

Benchester United πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:03 AM

nazerath
  • nazerath

i see... when the nick does not follow forum rules then...

I dun think it was easy though, I think it’s easier to register for a new one.

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:07 AM

SuPerBoRed
    SuPerBoRed

Change nick can be done la...  

but of cus...  must provide a valid reason la

Tianmo praised this
Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:11 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd

Kirara asuka
Garage36.com

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:20 AM

Hoseyboh
  • Hoseyboh

Change nick can be done la...

but of cus... must provide a valid reason la

Towkay, my reason valid leh..so many hoseyboh in dis forum....different spelling but same pronunciation..

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:25 AM

SuPerBoRed
    SuPerBoRed

Towkay, my reason valid leh..so many hoseyboh in dis forum....different spelling but same pronunciation..

bo la... from their standpoint.. you are still distinguishable from the ''others'' (i seriously never seen another hoseyboh)

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:28 AM

Hoseyboh
  • Hoseyboh

bo la... from their standpoint.. you are still distinguishable from the ''others'' (i seriously never seen another hoseyboh)

Hoseyliao....

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:32 AM

Watwheels
    Watwheels

Benchester United πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Ben...over [lipsrsealed]

kdash praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:41 AM

chryst
    chryst

Anything but my name. Probably an androgynous one or something masculine.

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:58 AM

SuPerBoRed
    SuPerBoRed

Anything but my name. Probably an androgynous one or something masculine.

... in case you hv not realize... chryst spelled with a Y is androgynous enough... 

its you who jumped out and declared your gender.... 

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:12 AM

chryst
    chryst

... in case you hv not realize... chryst spelled with a Y is androgynous enough...

its you who jumped out and declared your gender....

Re-declare/intro:
Hi my name is Chryst.
Hobbies: Playing with my grandchildren and buying new walking sticks
Camrytron praised this

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:18 AM

kdash
    kdash

I dun think it was easy though, I think it’s easier to register for a new one.

can register for new one but all the praise points gone... need to start afresh... 

nazerath praised this
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Tags: nickname, just for fun and 1 more...

5 user(s) are reading this topic

Yahoo (1), Google (4)