Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
61 replies to this topic | 225 praises

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:48 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

While it's impossible for us to change our nicknames in this forum, but given a chance, what nick will you change to? And why?

Just for fun discussion.
No flaming and insulting please.

Thank you. 😊

Edited by DACH, 08 December 2017 - 12:52 AM.

Tianmo and BabyBlade praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:06 AM

Terrylmt
  • Premium member
    Terrylmt
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Should be possible la. Just need to PM admin nia. See whether they like you enough to do it for you or not lor.

Given a choice, maybe change to "iheartSG" ba.

Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:06 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Should be possible la. Just need to PM admin nia. See whether they like you enough to do it for you or not lor.

Given a choice, maybe change to "iheartSG" ba.

i think not possible to change... i remember many people asked before... hor Hoseyboh haha... 

maybe TS can answer your own question? haha... 

Edited by kdash, 08 December 2017 - 02:06 AM.

Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 08 December 2017 - 04:03 AM

Benarsenal
  • Benarsenal
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I think cannot change, unless you super special case.

Anyway I dunno what I will change to leh.

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:31 AM

nazerath
  • nazerath
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I have seen changed nick. Like when the nick is a particular car n was changed.
Tianmo praised this

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:47 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I think cannot change, unless you super special case.

Anyway I dunno what I will change to leh.

Benliverpool? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I have seen changed nick. Like when the nick is a particular car n was changed.

i see... when the nick does not follow forum rules then...
Carbon82 praised this
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:30 AM

Hoseyboh
  • Hoseyboh
    5th Gear
    Author Image

i think not possible to change... i remember many people asked before... hor Hoseyboh haha...

maybe TS can answer your own question? haha...

Yah lor...hoseyliao😬
Maybe I should start all ober again and hope you can gib me some of your many many points....hoseyliao.πŸ™

Edited by Hoseyboh, 08 December 2017 - 07:36 AM.

Tianmo praised this

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:41 AM

Hoseyboh
  • Hoseyboh
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Benunited is the besttest πŸ‘
kdash praised this

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:54 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Benunited is the besttest Γ°

Benchester United πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:03 AM

nazerath
  • nazerath
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

i see... when the nick does not follow forum rules then...

I dun think it was easy though, I think it’s easier to register for a new one.

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:07 AM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Change nick can be done la...  

but of cus...  must provide a valid reason la

Tianmo praised this
Respect is earned.. does not come with your god damn title..

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:11 AM

Mockngbrd
  • Mockngbrd
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Kirara asuka
Garage36.com

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:20 AM

Hoseyboh
  • Hoseyboh
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Change nick can be done la...

but of cus... must provide a valid reason la

Towkay, my reason valid leh..so many hoseyboh in dis forum....different spelling but same pronunciation..

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:25 AM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Towkay, my reason valid leh..so many hoseyboh in dis forum....different spelling but same pronunciation..

bo la... from their standpoint.. you are still distinguishable from the ''others'' (i seriously never seen another hoseyboh)

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:28 AM

Hoseyboh
  • Hoseyboh
    5th Gear
    Author Image

bo la... from their standpoint.. you are still distinguishable from the ''others'' (i seriously never seen another hoseyboh)

Hoseyliao....

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:32 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Benchester United πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Ben...over [lipsrsealed]

kdash praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:41 AM

chryst
  • Premium member
    chryst
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Anything but my name. Probably an androgynous one or something masculine.

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:58 AM

SuPerBoRed
  • Premium member
    SuPerBoRed
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Anything but my name. Probably an androgynous one or something masculine.

... in case you hv not realize... chryst spelled with a Y is androgynous enough... 

its you who jumped out and declared your gender.... 

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:12 AM

chryst
  • Premium member
    chryst
    6th Gear
    Author Image

... in case you hv not realize... chryst spelled with a Y is androgynous enough...

its you who jumped out and declared your gender....

Re-declare/intro:
Hi my name is Chryst.
Hobbies: Playing with my grandchildren and buying new walking sticks
Camrytron praised this

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:18 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I dun think it was easy though, I think it’s easier to register for a new one.

can register for new one but all the praise points gone... need to start afresh... 

nazerath praised this
Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: nickname, just for fun and 1 more...

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Yahoo (1), Google (4)