Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
17 replies to this topic | 95 praises

Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:29 AM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Started using Shopee a few months back and find this platform useful.

Pros

1, Shopee prices are competitive

2. Option of self collection for some sellers

Cons

1. Menu and search function takes some getting used to.

Official stores on Shopee include :

- Colgate

- Unilever

- Reckitt Benckiser (RB)

- Spigen

- SanDisk

- Asus

- Western Digital

- Jabra

- Chope

- MamyPoko

- Johnson's Baby

- Kleenex

- Blackmores

- Nestle

- Ayam Brand

- New Moon

- Omron

- Brand's

- GoPro

- Huggies

Overall range of products is probably not as extensive as Qoo10 or Lazada, but its got most of the stuff I need.

Enjoy.  [thumbsup]

Pinobii, chryst, Dleodleo, Mustank, kdash and Tianmo praised this
focus

Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:42 AM

chryst
  • Premium member
    chryst
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I use Shopee a lot too. I find that they have more "authentic" items and for electronics, lots of the sellers have brick and mortar stores so there's ease of mind in shopping.

Not sure whether considered advertising or not but I use Shopback with Shopee, got 10% rebate. I should go start a thread!!

Freeder praised this

Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:48 AM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I use Shopee a lot too. I find that they have more "authentic" items and for electronics, lots of the sellers have brick and mortar stores so there's ease of mind in shopping.

Not sure whether considered advertising or not but I use Shopback with Shopee, got 10% rebate. I should go start a thread!!

Shopback - Shopee 10% rebate is only for new customer, after that its 4%.

I find ratings on Shopee useful and current, maybe its done in a simple way so buyers do not feel inconvenienced to spend a minute to provide feedback and rating.

Had an item that was not delivered and Shopee auto cancelled and processed the refund.

And if Seller has not been active on Shopee for some time, a pop up notification will be there if you still wish to add to cart.

So overall experience is comfortable.

focus

Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:51 AM

chryst
  • Premium member
    chryst
    6th Gear
    Author Image

As a seller, I can also reveal that I suspect shopee staff actually poke around to find out if your items are authentic or not. They're quite agressive on removing listings.

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:41 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

As a seller, I can also reveal that I suspect shopee staff actually poke around to find out if your items are authentic or not. They're quite agressive on removing listings.

Whoa!!!! You got sell things one ah! :grin:

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:44 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Shopee provides money back guarantee, so its in their interest to screen Sellers too.

As a Buyer, I do feel comfortable buying from Shopee, but I still do restrict my purchases to local sellers. 

I like it that some local sellers take a picture of the package and post it under My Purchase before sending it out. 

Every now and then Shopee also has credit card tie ups, currently its Stand Chart. Just used it to purchase household item.

Lala81 and Freeder praised this
focus

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:01 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You want sample ?  [:p]

focus

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:12 PM

chryst
  • Premium member
    chryst
    6th Gear
    Author Image

got say before that i have a luxury goods store mah.

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:18 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You want sample ? [:p]

Luxury goods store [sweatdrop]

Heh heh i never read one

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:25 PM

Freeder
  • Premium member
    Freeder
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Iā€™m kinda like Shopee too.. Qoo10 too many traps..šŸ˜…šŸ˜…
Not too much rubbish unlike other sites.

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:42 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Iā€™m kinda like Shopee too.. Qoo10 too many traps..šŸ˜…šŸ˜…
Not too much rubbish unlike other sites.

Yes, I noticed Qoo advertised price is one thing, but when you put in shopping cart got this got that.

Mah farn lei ...  <_<

focus

Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:08 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

this is good to know and will increase confidence in usage of Shopee  [thumbsup]

Toyota Sienta (2016 - )

Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:49 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I am quite adaptable to all platform except tao bao. 

I comfortable with all Q0010, Lazada and Shopee.  And all have good customer protection.

Blueray and Aaronlkl praised this
"You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with." - Jim Rohn

Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:39 PM

chryst
  • Premium member
    chryst
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Yes, I noticed Qoo advertised price is one thing, but when you put in shopping cart got this got that.

Mah farn lei ...  <_<

yah... always kena cheated by the upfront price then suddenly got many hidden sums when it comes to check out.

I am quite adaptable to all platform except tao bao. 

I comfortable with all Q0010, Lazada and Shopee.  And all have good customer protection.

do you shop for clothes online other than at those e-tailers?

*digging for male clothes sites*

Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:48 PM

Titanium
  • Titanium
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Wah.. this look interesting leh, dunno real or not can charge wirelessly with case.

https://shopee.sg/Qi...04683.702713792

Noob79 praised this

Titanium Aka BlackLancer225... [sly]

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:52 PM

Freeder
  • Premium member
    Freeder
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wah.. this look interesting leh, dunno real or not can charge wirelessly with case.

https://shopee.sg/Qi...04683.702713792

Looks dangerous šŸ˜…šŸ˜…
Pinobii, Pocy and nazerath praised this

Posted 08 December 2017 - 07:14 PM

nazerath
  • nazerath
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Hi

Got site or physical store? Got sell jacket like this? Many girls like

Attached Thumbnails

• 2B8FC326-D229-4270-8934-C92816F07866.jpeg

Edited by nazerath, 08 December 2017 - 07:19 PM.

Posted 09 December 2017 - 01:11 PM

Freeder
  • Premium member
    Freeder
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Hi

Got site or physical store? Got sell jacket like this? Many girls like

This one seriously is ghey magnet..

Becareful Bro...

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: online, shopping, shopee, lobang and 5 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users