ShopBack.sg - Cashback at over 1,300 local retailers

chryst

How come nobody intro this before ah? I've been using shopback for awhile already. Gives pretty ok rebates at some of the popular stores like lazada, asos, taobao, ebay, qoo10 and even air tix/hotels.

I dunno this considered advertising or promotion but help a girl out and use my referral link can? You get $5, I also get $5!

https://www.shopback.sg/

(if cannot i will delete the link...)

gpgt but don't judge my shopping~

post-196289-0-17556300-1512704772_thumb.jpeg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Thumbs up!

I just redeemed s$400 from shopback. When they first started, they are offering 1.5% discount on SQ tickets

Now left 0.5%

• Praise 3

i have a few purchases that come to payment page the cashback button went off, then it was not recorded in their system. I also lazy to go claim back. 

• Praise 1

i have a few purchases that come to payment page the cashback button went off, then it was not recorded in their system. I also lazy to go claim back. 

i tried a few time when i was purchasing scoot tickets to taipei, then gave up. don't bother with it anymore. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

got cashback button one meh?

i tried a few time when i was purchasing scoot tickets to taipei, then gave up. don't bother with it anymore. 

Of late Shopback tracking not so reliable. Bought some SQ tickets and not tracked. Some items tracked but value drop to $0, had to write in to check and reinstate. So kinda mah farn.

And bank promo codes not accepted anymore.

So if I am buying from Lazada, use Lazada app and Citi credit card for instant discount. Easier. 

Of late Shopback tracking not so reliable. Bought some SQ tickets and not tracked. Some items tracked but value drop to $0, had to write in to check and reinstate. So kinda mah farn.

And bank promo codes not accepted anymore.

So if I am buying from Lazada, use Lazada app and Citi credit card for instant discount. Easier. 

i should go stalk my purchases incase they really got miss out also O_O

the add-on for Chrome, green color mean activated.

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

i really didn't know this hahaha. i always shop on app.

i should go stalk my purchases incase they really got miss out also O_O

I find it a bit troublesome to have to do tracking and monitoring myself, especially when cashback amount can suddenly change to $0 for no reason and has to be re-instated. 

Somehow their system just does not seem quite there of late.

Think for food delivery and dining Shopback rebate is still quite OK though. Worth the hassle.  [laugh]

I find it a bit troublesome to have to do tracking and monitoring myself, especially when cashback amount can suddenly change to $0 for no reason and has to be re-instated. 

Somehow their system just does not seem quite there of late.

Think for food delivery and dining Shopback rebate is still quite OK though. Worth the hassle.  [laugh]

priorities = food  :XD:

How come nobody intro this before ah? I've been using shopback for awhile already. Gives pretty ok rebates at some of the popular stores like lazada, asos, taobao, ebay, qoo10 and even air tix/hotels.

I dunno this considered advertising or promotion but help a girl out and use my referral link can? You get $5, I also get $5!

https://www.shopback.sg/

(if cannot i will delete the link...)

gpgt but don't judge my shopping~

attachicon.gifshopback.jpeg

eh actually i cant tell what you are buying, how to judge... sorry i swagu... haha... 

eh actually i cant tell what you are buying, how to judge... sorry i swagu... haha... 

more like the amount since every cashback is $0.0x - low $x.xx  :secret-laugh:

I use it mainly for Grab/Uber. Now they have the function to compare prices (which TBF googlemaps also has), so it's a plus point.

Previously when Grab/Uber ran promotions like crazy I get $0.20 for taking rides (for short trips at $0).

But yes of late, 80-90% of my grab rides don't get tracked. Sien.

ah okok... 

you buy so much stuff!!!  :XD:

you said  you wouldn't judge...

#blackfriday #1111 #1212coming

you said  you wouldn't judge...

#blackfriday #1111 #1212coming

haha i didnt say i wouldnt judge, i said "how to judge"... since you told me the answer then i go ahead lor hahaha...  :XD:

↡ Advertisement