Vios returns to BM in 2018

Defcon

Toyota is in a different league from the Koreans

Just like to ask, if you have the same budget of 85k, what will be your choice? Vios or k3 or Elantra.

Even though I drive a Toyota now, I would have gone for the Korean car if I am faced with that kind of budget. Space wise, the vios is also in a "different league"

↡ Advertisement

I will get VIOS. i am in the old school thought. I do not need the fancy features. More features, more things to spoil

Just like to ask, if you have the same budget of 85k, what will be your choice? Vios or k3 or Elantra.

Even though I drive a Toyota now, I would have gone for the Korean car if I am faced with that kind of budget. Space wise, the vios is also in a "different league"

I will get VIOS. i am in the old school thought. I do not need the fancy features. More features, more things to spoil

I agreed more features more things might get spoilt. I would prefer safety wise than those gadget features. 

Must depends if i am buying which trim of k3 and elantra. I only find k3 SX and elantra elite trim is appealing.

Edited by 13177

Spoil if during warranty still FOC. Problem is these type of stuff often spoil after warranty. Ventilated seats etc are out for me. 

I agreed more features more things might get spoilt. I would prefer safety wise than those gadget features. 

Spoil if during warranty still FOC. Problem is these type of stuff often spoil after warranty. Ventilated seats etc are out for me. 

True, usually it would spoilt after warranty. If ventilated seats is spoilt then it would become a redundant item in the car, if you do not want to fix it. Something like control buttons on steering wheel. 

Edited by 13177

True, usually it would spoilt after warranty. If ventilated seats is spoilt then it would become a redundant item in the car, if you do not want to fix it. Something like control buttons on steering wheel.

Therefore a simple car like vios still can sell in spore. It will not sell in high volumes though. Majority will still buy k3 n elantra Edited by RogerNg_185295

Therefore a simple car like vios still can sell in spore. It will not sell in high volumes though. Majority will still buy k3 n elantra

Seems like vios not selling well. Lol.

Therefore a simple car like vios still can sell in spore. It will not sell in high volumes though. Majority will still buy k3 n elantra

Elantra n K3 also have the basic trim with little features.

Base on the Jan and Feb 18 lta record, for sedan category, elantra and k3 r selling very well, better than Toyota

This prove that Singaporean are accepting Korea cars and also indicate that ppl prefer cars with better specs n features.

I guess it's quite embarrassing for BM to explain to Toyota why worldwide Toyota r selling so good but in Singapore, their sales r not that fantastic

Edited by Kia7200

Base on the Jan and Feb 18 lta record, for sedan category, elantra and k3 r selling very well, better than Toyota

This prove that Singaporean are accepting Korea cars and also indicate that ppl prefer cars with better specs n features.

I guess it's quite embarrassing for BM to explain to Toyota why worldwide Toyota r selling so good but in Singapore, their sales r not that fantastic

If that's really true, hope BM wake up and price their Thai made Toyota cars more realistically . They think they the market leader and people queuing to buy cars from them.

Singaporean already accept korean cars 10 yrs ago during the forte and avante time.

This two models sell very well during those time.

Especially forte,well equipment car comparing with altis during that time.

If ventilated seats spoil, then it just returns back to a normal seat as per any other car mah.. so having this feature is a bonus isn't it? Its not gonna meddle with the function of the car in anyway.

• Praise 1

If ventilated seats spoil, then it just returns back to a normal seat as per any other car mah.. so having this feature is a bonus isn't it? Its not gonna meddle with the function of the car in anyway.

I think what he mean is that some people cannot tolerate some thing not functioning or spoil in the car.

They die die must find a way to repair it thus becomes extra cost.

Same like auto folding mirror not working.Why must repair?Just manual fold settle everthing,right?

Like my previous car,power window spoil.Just take a wire and tighten it and don't/cannot wind down the window anymore,lol.....

• Praise 1

If that's really true, hope BM wake up and price their Thai made Toyota cars more realistically . They think they the market leader and people queuing to buy cars from them.

But other categories, bm still not bad. I find their sienta, harrier n chr, wish. R priced reasonably or they put in effort to improve the specs or features. Unlike those Thai series sedan

post-162710-0-84934800-1521081435_thumb.png

But other categories, bm still not bad. I find their sienta, harrier n chr, wish. R priced reasonably or they put in effort to improve the specs or features. Unlike those Thai series sedan

Their sienta sourced from Indonesia

Singaporean already accept korean cars 10 yrs ago during the forte and avante time.

This two models sell very well during those time.

Especially forte,well equipment car comparing with altis during that time.

U will be surprise there r still many ppl who die die only buy Toyota. They still not aware that many brands have already catch up or even better than Toyota, they can tell u all the outdated information abt cars

These ppl will take longer time to accept new facts

U will be surprise there r still many ppl who die die only buy Toyota. They still not aware that many brands have already catch up or even better than Toyota, they can tell u all the outdated information abt cars

These ppl will take longer time to accept new facts

Personally I think Toyota will still retain the top spot. The Koreans still have a lot to catch up
↡ Advertisement