Vios returns to BM in 2018

Defcon

It looks like this Vios will put some strain on its own sibling, the Altis, and of course, City and Mazda 2,3!

Yes, quite significant!

don't look that impressive to me. For this price I'll go for elantra or K3. 

• Praise 3

If got manual transmission, I will sure whack after my current ride is up on 7.5 years time.. Haha moving from vios manual to another manual ride cos I need to exercise my left leg. Haha

• Praise 1

best seller for 2018?

Unlikely cos from what was shared, Elantra elite is making a comeback in 2018 at only 94k... The S and basic trim are even cheaper...

Unless the equipment for vios is really that good at 90k.

In 2008, avante was the best seller cos of lowest price and yet most value for money.

Alpha squad video my favourite, showcasing the new Yaris aka Vios (likely this model). Specs might vary. 

Edited by Dafansu

Alpha squad video my favourite, showcasing the new Yaris aka Vios (likely this model). Specs might vary.

This ride looks very big and spacious.. Wouldn't it be like an Altis disguised as vios. Keke.

This ride looks very big and spacious.. Wouldn't it be like an Altis disguised as vios. Keke.

the new MD has mentioned in her interview weeks ago the new vios is roomier almost Altis. But Altis should still be much more spacious

Edited by Dafansu

It looks like this Vios will put some strain on its own sibling, the Altis, and of course, City and Mazda 2,3!

Yes, quite significant!

Mz2 sedan has a $10k VES rebate so it shld be priced attractively n it could be the benchmark for B&B cars. I know the VES is not really a savings cos it will be deducted back at the end but upfront savings do play a part for marginal buyers. Anyway, let’s see if Vios turns out to be a best seller cos Mz2 sedan was not very well received so far for whatever reason.

Unlikely cos from what was shared, Elantra elite is making a comeback in 2018 at only 94k... The S and basic trim are even cheaper...

Unless the equipment for vios is really that good at 90k.

In 2008, avante was the best seller cos of lowest price and yet most value for money.

The Elantra S is quoted at $93k in their latest price list so u sure the Elite will be at $94k? If it is then I think it will surely sell more than the Vios G with the S version price similarly with the Vios E.

• Praise 4

Mz2 sedan has a $10k VES rebate so it shld be priced attractively n it could be the benchmark for B&B cars. I know the VES is not really a savings cos it will be deducted back at the end but upfront savings do play a part for marginal buyers. Anyway, letâs see if Vios turns out to be a best seller cos Mz2 sedan was not very well received so far for whatever reason.

Mz2 is small if comparing with even the Honda jazz. The vios is likely to be even bigger looking at the pictures.

Any news if there may be ves rebates for the new vios? Is it pending review from lta?

• Praise 1

Mz2 sedan has a $10k VES rebate so it shld be priced attractively n it could be the benchmark for B&B cars. I know the VES is not really a savings cos it will be deducted back at the end but upfront savings do play a part for marginal buyers. Anyway, letâs see if Vios turns out to be a best seller cos Mz2 sedan was not very well received so far for whatever reason.

The Elantra S is quoted at $93k in their latest price list so u sure the Elite will be at $94k? If it is then I think it will surely sell more than the Vios G with the S version price similarly with the Vios E.

Mz2 cabin is super small and tight.. Wand with a boot that is close to nil... Who would buy mz2?

For Hyundai price list, you can deduct a further $10k if you are taking lowest tier.. For the elite price list, it was shared by a forumer, so not sure..

Mz2 sedan has a $10k VES rebate so it shld be priced attractively n it could be the benchmark for B&B cars. I know the VES is not really a savings cos it will be deducted back at the end but upfront savings do play a part for marginal buyers. Anyway, let’s see if Vios turns out to be a best seller cos Mz2 sedan was not very well received so far for whatever reason.

Companied a friend to Mazda showroom few months back as her car was approaching the 10yr mark.

Diff in list price of Mz2 and Mz3 was around $8k, and around $5k if its Mz2 and Mz3 (display unit). So I reckon most would rather go for the Mz3.

• Praise 1

Mz2 is small if comparing with even the Honda jazz. The vios is likely to be even bigger looking at the pictures.

Any news if there may be ves rebates for the new vios? Is it pending review from lta?

It’s the sedan I’m mentioning about so the boot not too bad but yes Vios shld be bigger n what I don’t like about the Mz2 sedan is that the rear seats are very upright not slanting as in most sedans.

I mentioned Mz2 sedan n I would also like to add Jazz 1.3l though this is a HB cos these are the only 2 cars I know which are better off under VES vs CEVS ($10k rebate vs $5k) n as such in this price sensitive segment, it maybe a criteria for buyers.

• Praise 4

Itâs the sedan Iâm mentioning about so the boot not too bad but yes Vios shld be bigger n what I donât like about the Mz2 sedan is that the rear seats are very upright not slanting as in most sedans.

I mentioned Mz2 sedan n I would also like to add Jazz 1.3l though this is a HB cos these are the only 2 cars I know which are better off under VES vs CEVS ($10k rebate vs $5k) n as such in this price sensitive segment, it maybe a criteria for buyers.

Mz2 sedan or hatchback, their interiors are damn crammed. Not practical for Singaporeans. Like that might as well go for attrage, even better FC than mz2.

Companied a friend to Mazda showroom few months back as her car was approaching the 10yr mark.

Diff in list price of Mz2 and Mz3 was around $8k, and around $5k if its Mz2 and Mz3 (display unit). So I reckon most would rather go for the Mz3.

The diff between Mz2 n Mz3 will be greater going forward cos the Mz2 has a $10k VES rebate whilst the Mz3 will attract a $10k surcharge from 2018. Go eat at Mei Mei after see Vios ah bro

• Praise 3

Mz2 sedan or hatchback, their interiors are damn crammed. Not practical for Singaporeans. Like that might as well go for attrage, even better FC than mz2.

Quite true on the interior but what I don’t like about Attrage is that the price quoted is inclusive of $5k discount for trade in car so if u don’t have a car to trade in like my nephew who is a first timer, the Attrage will cost $5k more.

Some ADs like Hyundai n Honda dont insist on trade in cars whilst others like Nissan will still give discount(maybe not the full but close to it) if u can proof that u do not own a car. This makes a big difference for first timers n even those shopping for 2nd car.

• Praise 5

The diff between Mz2 n Mz3 will be greater going forward cos the Mz2 has a $10k VES rebate whilst the Mz3 will attract a $10k surcharge from 2018. Go eat at Mei Mei after see Vios ah bro

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1