EZBUY (Taobao) Shipping Woes

Mustank

Twincharged

wah ... if you never say, I won't know man ...

so its quite complicated for EZ-buy ....

checked them out buy don't have ...

actually wanted to order from geek.com ... but then I did a search and found EZbuy ... and then found something that looks like a long spike (about 1cm thick) that can paste on the door .. https://m.ezbuy.sg/product/56996519.html?baseGpid=56996518&categoryid=60&ezspm=1.20000006.22.0.0&pl=1

You can set sms notification instead of monitoring account.

Re: timing & ways to shop

4 ways - buyforme (they do everything you just pay), shipforme (you liaise and pay seller, arrange for delivery to warehouse they do everything else), ezbuy (pre-selected items already on site with estimated shipping cost), prime (subscription program).

2 timings - seller to cn warehouse, cn to sg. There’s also an interim inspection/repacking process depending on how you choose to shop. Can take anywhere from 3 days to 21 days. Some sellers dispatch stock very slow.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

any update on ezbuy services to date ??

saw something that I want to buy ... but don't want to end up in grief ...

I used ship4me. Its OK now. Tb not blocking their addresses for now. I got shipments coming in.

Nowadays, TaoBao shipper will consolidate and sent to Singapore directly.

Why need to go through EZ-Buy?

I bought Zara Bag (Zara e-shop) and Abercrombie T (Abercrombie e-shop) from TaoBao.

Cheaper especially if u have heavier items.

Sometimes also very weird. Haha I bought a small weiqi board for my kids. Tb official forwarder quoted me 1000rmb to ship. Lol

4 ways - buyforme (they do everything you just pay), shipforme (you liaise and pay seller, arrange for delivery to warehouse they do everything else), ezbuy (pre-selected items already on site with estimated shipping cost), prime (subscription program).

2 timings - seller to cn warehouse, cn to sg. Thereâs also an interim inspection/repacking process depending on how you choose to shop. Can take anywhere from 3 days to 21 days. Some sellers dispatch stock very slow.

Yes. Once item reaches warehouse. They will sms. Or also when reach sg

Cheaper especially if u have heavier items.

Sometimes also very weird. Haha I bought a small weiqi board for my kids. Tb official forwarder quoted me 1000rmb to ship. Lol

That means it is not shipped overseas.

I try to find Fitbit Alta band that ship to consolidator for a long time.  But no avail.

That means it is not shipped overseas.

I try to find Fitbit Alta band that ship to consolidator for a long time. But no avail.

It's just a 12 dollar wei qi board. So use ez buy lor. It's about 7kg. Cost me twenty dollars to ship via sea.

wah ... if you never say, I won't know man ...

so its quite complicated for EZ-buy ....

checked them out buy don't have ...

actually wanted to order from geek.com ... but then I did a search and found EZbuy ... and then found something that looks like a long spike (about 1cm thick) that can paste on the door .. https://m.ezbuy.sg/product/56996519.html?baseGpid=56996518&categoryid=60&ezspm=1.20000006.22.0.0&pl=1

4 PCS Car Auto Door Side Edge Metal Anti-scratch Body Guard Protection Strip Sticker - intl https://www.lazada.sg/products/4-pcs-car-auto-door-side-edge-metal-anti-scratch-body-guard-protection-strip-sticker-intl-i106193241-s108057228.html

Free shipping

$25

4 PCS Car Auto Door Side Edge Metal Anti-scratch Body Guard Protection Strip Sticker - intl https://www.lazada.sg/products/4-pcs-car-auto-door-side-edge-metal-anti-scratch-body-guard-protection-strip-sticker-intl-i216049081-s328226164.html

• Praise 1

Twincharged

4 PCS Car Auto Door Side Edge Metal Anti-scratch Body Guard Protection Strip Sticker - intl https://www.lazada.sg/products/4-pcs-car-auto-door-side-edge-metal-anti-scratch-body-guard-protection-strip-sticker-intl-i106193241-s108057228.html

Free shipping

$25

4 PCS Car Auto Door Side Edge Metal Anti-scratch Body Guard Protection Strip Sticker - intl https://www.lazada.sg/products/4-pcs-car-auto-door-side-edge-metal-anti-scratch-body-guard-protection-strip-sticker-intl-i216049081-s328226164.html

wah !! you are a good person man !! thanks a lot !! definitely more convenient that EZbuy.

I tried to search on lazada but when I key in two words, the results multiplied by two and came out with other things also ... like baking molds !!

depends on when the seller deliver the item to ezbuy (overseas) warehouse.

u must monitor your ezbuy acct, once the item arrive at ezbuy (overseas) warehouse, you must click to send the item to singapore.

takes 3-5 days to reach singapore.

3-5 days is by air shipment, sea shipment will take longer.

• Praise 1

wah !! you are a good person man !! thanks a lot !! definitely more convenient that EZbuy.

I tried to search on lazada but when I key in two words, the results multiplied by two and came out with other things also ... like baking molds !!

Hehe

I buy king

cos for some items, the official TaoBao shipper eg.4PX are not allowed by taobao to forward to Singapore direct.

the type of items not allowed for forwarding can be quite erratic. Eg, I bought 2 kinds of water colour palette from 2 different sellers, one can be shipped via 4PX, the other was rejected at checkout. So I have to use Oops.sg to freightforward to Singapore.

I bought Zara Bag (Zara e-shop) and Abercrombie T (Abercrombie e-shop) from TaoBao.

Twincharged

2 timings - seller to cn warehouse, cn to sg. There’s also an interim inspection/repacking process depending on how you choose to shop. Can take anywhere from 3 days to 21 days. Some sellers dispatch stock very slow.

so EZbuy itself is something like direct buying from the webpage right ?

i just select and pay on the webpage, then they will send the item to SG and notify me when its here for collection ? no need to monitor anything ?

Twincharged

so EZbuy itself is something like direct buying from the webpage right ?

i just select and pay on the webpage, then they will send the item to SG and notify me when its here for collection ? no need to monitor anything ?

Yup. Ezbuy is full ecomm. But would still advise you to check if you think it’s taking too long just incase got delays or OOS etc.

You’ll be able to see an eta on your item so at the halfway point can just check status once to set your mind at ease.

On TaoBao sure can find cheaper stuff, BUT hor, the so call cheaper stuff may be fakes so do be aware of this.

Even the China man also don't go for "branded" stuff in TaoBao as they expect it to be fakes. So buy at your own risk... hahaha  

On TaoBao sure can find cheaper stuff, BUT hor, the so call cheaper stuff may be fakes so do be aware of this.

Even the China man also don't go for "branded" stuff in TaoBao as they expect it to be fakes. So buy at your own risk... hahaha  

You can always buy Tmall stuff if u are so scared.

So far, most of the items i bought before are of expected quality.

If they are not so good quality, then they are cheap items. So no big loss.

Let's see, I have 3 pair of shoe and 2 bags from Zara bought on Tmall/TaoBao.

Zara is not considered branded in China. In China, branded starts from LV.

I have done enough of shopping on TaoBao when I was in Beijing to know what to avoid.

By the way, I bought 55" SUNNY (Tianmo said de) TV from JD.

Twincharged

Quite a lot of reputable brands have 专卖店 on Tmall opened by them. Confirm not fake de. 11.11 hoot Uniqlo winter wear is cheap af. The $99 airism jacket can be bought at $20.

And cos of the currency exchange, shop reebonz on tmall can be noticeable cheaper too.

You can always buy Tmall stuff if u are so scared.

So far, most of the items i bought before are of expected quality.

If they are not so good quality, then they are cheap items. So no big loss.

Yes, u r right. Tmall stuff are more reliable/genuine, at least that is what my China colleagues says.

And if you do not have too high expectations of the quality then its ok. Like when someone buys a Rolie watch from TaoBao for 400 bucks and expect it to be make of the real stuff, then fat hope.

Agree with what u said, its a small amount to loose, so not big harm done,

BTW, Just to set the record straight, I', not trying to discourage anyone from patronising TaoBao in any way, just that needs to manage the expectation that's all.

And also I too buy from TaoBao, now and then. [;)]

Let's see, I have 3 pair of shoe and 2 bags from Zara bought on Tmall/TaoBao.

Zara is not considered branded in China. In China, branded starts from LV.

I have done enough of shopping on TaoBao when I was in Beijing to know what to avoid.

By the way, I bought 55" SUNNY (Tianmo said de) TV from JD.

Boss, Tmall is the higher class one of TaoBao lah. Cannot compare them, and Tmall will have higher price than TB.

JD also higher class for electrical goods also higher price there.

Just 2 cents worth...

Quite a lot of reputable brands have 专卖店 on Tmall opened by them. Confirm not fake de. 11.11 hoot Uniqlo winter wear is cheap af. The $99 airism jacket can be bought at $20.

And cos of the currency exchange, shop reebonz on tmall can be noticeable cheaper too.

i didn't know that.

Haha next time i need uniqlo stuff non urgently will consider haha

Yes, u r right. Tmall stuff are more reliable/genuine, at least that is what my China colleagues says.

And if you do not have too high expectations of the quality then its ok. Like when someone buys a Rolie watch from TaoBao for 400 bucks and expect it to be make of the real stuff, then fat hope.

BTW, Just to set the record straight, I', not trying to discourage anyone from patronising TaoBao in any way, just that needs to manage the expectation that's all.

Boss, Tmall is the higher class one of TaoBao lah. Cannot compare them, and Tmall will have higher price than TB.

Just 2 cents worth...

The most i've bought which are semi branded are like timberland socks which are good quality. If they are fake, i don't care haha

Otherwise only some chinese domestic brand stuff.

I think for most of us, cheaper than SG can already. We don't really go basement bargain hunting, hence less likely to get problems. Anyway since shipping back is such a hassle, i doubt specifically for TB, none of us are really looking at prices over expected quality.

(edited)

Just 2 cents worth...

The price is the same for the same product from the same merchant.

I only buy when got discount.

By the way, 6 mths ago I was working in Peking.

Edited by Davidtch
↡ Advertisement