DBS Lifestyle app

Jonpaul0104

Anyone using the DBS Lifestyle app on iphone?

Ever tried the Christmas spend and redeem promotion where every $100 spend got a chance to choose a gingerbread man for prize?

Starts everyday from 8am and by 8.03am, all 1400 redemptions have been fully redeemed

My iphone7 keep just going in circles (checking & launching) but cannot get to choose the gingerbread man......have delete app and reinstall, restart phone etc...but keep having same problem

Anyone else?

↡ Advertisement

of course can eat lah, if not want him to talk to you meh [laugh]

lol . Hmm, so this thread is about the goodness of gingerbread or about how good the mobile app is, or about the iphone problem? Interesting three in one thread .. Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 1

lol . Hmm, so this thread is about the goodness of gingerbread or about how good the mobile app is, or about the iphone problem? Interesting three in one thread ..

Save bandwidth

Haaaaa

• Praise 1

haha...when you choose a gingerbread man, it will reveal an instant prize that you won eg. $10 cash credit, $50 Qoo10/Lazada vouchers etc

top prize is $50K cash credit

You see DBS facebook page how they kena whacked up down left right for their recent campaigns. Quite poorly executed.

Tried a couple of times. Best time to submit details is at exactly 8 am. Once you miss it, good luck try again tomorrow.

haha...when you choose a gingerbread man, it will reveal an instant prize that you won eg. $10 cash credit, $50 Qoo10/Lazada vouchers etc

top prize is $50K cash credit

ok i was wrong, i thought it was a real gingerbread man cookie   [laugh]  [laugh]

with $50K cash dangling as carrot, many will go in to snatch then cause the jam and hang.

You see DBS facebook page how they kena whacked up down left right for their recent campaigns. Quite poorly executed.

Tried a couple of times. Best time to submit details is at exactly 8 am. Once you miss it, good luck try again tomorrow.

yah man....within 2-3 mins, all 1400 redemptions fully redeemed.......

ok i was wrong, i thought it was a real gingerbread man cookie   [laugh]  [laugh]

with $50K cash dangling as carrot, many will go in to snatch then cause the jam and hang.

even Singtel also have a promotion to choose the jingle bell in FB.

Top instant win prizes include iPhoneX, SS Galaxy Note 8 etc

SIngtel have no limitations of redemption daily

ok i was wrong, i thought it was a real gingerbread man cookie [laugh][laugh]

Still tell me of cos gingerman bread can eat, made me go download the app immediately. Lol. Thanks for your fast reply anyway la. Edited by Ingenius

the generous bank (for gift redemption) in Singapore is Maybank. 

The charge and redeem gift they offer is so much better than any bank in Singapore.

Edited by Mcf777