Recommendations for wall paintings

Rollagt

(edited)

I now student of under taker printing by Guru @Radx, so U dont cum N kachau kachau  

but on a serious note; paintings in Singapore are just too expensive; better to bring from overseas in a tube and frame it in Singapore or get a framer from JB to do it; much cheaper there but must run around; things here  are just too costly; So many times I see art galleries closing or just empty... wonder how they earn    

@bancoe ... your wall is full of table painting ? Or under table prinitng

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 6

I now student of under taker printing by Guru @Radx, so U dont cum N kachau kachau  

but on a serious note; paintings in Singapore are just too expensive; better to bring from overseas in a tube and frame it in Singapore or get a framer from JB to do it; much cheaper there but must run around; things here  are just too costly; So many times I see art galleries closing or just empty... wonder how they earn    

Back in the 90s , NAFA was kind of popular . I have a few friends from there . So from time to time , I went to their

gallery , "exhibition" ally , handy craft , jewellery design bla bla bla ... (no bra design , sorry @Vratenza  [grin]  ) 

I think most of them didnt end up in the ART industry eventually. 

• Praise 9

Back in the 90s , NAFA was kind of popular . I have a few friends from there . So from time to time , I went to their

gallery , "exhibition" ally , handy craft , jewellery design bla bla bla ... (no bra design , sorry @Vratenza [grin] )

You from there rt?

They wanted nude painting of a microdick and you the only one around that qualifies

@bancoe was the artist

• Praise 1

U very right checher ,@Angcheek was my 1st exhibit, i gave up painting [nosebleed] , Angcheek confirm :a-noway: oso all his friends gave up @ NAFA

You from there rt?

They wanted nude painting of a microdick and you the only one around that qualifies

@bancoe was the artist

• Praise 5

U very right checher ,@Angcheek was my 1st exhibit, i gave up painting [nosebleed] , Angcheek confirm :a-noway: oso all his friends gave up @ NAFA

post-547-0-64007500-1531744163.jpeg
  • Praise 1

gallery , "exhibition" ally , handy craft , jewellery design bla bla bla ... (no bra design , sorry @Vratenza [grin] )

sure you are not there to date those nafa gals. Yes yes you are there for art works.

You from there rt?

@bancoe was the artist

yuck..almost throw out.

due to our hot and humid weather is pretty hard to maintain(upkeep) a good piece of artwork.

due to our hot and humid weather is pretty hard to maintain(upkeep) a good piece of artwork.

• Praise 2

90's....i still playing goh-lihs and catch fighting spider around my neighbourhood....Haven even grow hair in the important areas (face  lah)  where got interest to go Nafa sian zharbor..

....  :D

gallery , "exhibition" ally , handy craft , jewellery design bla bla bla ... (no bra design , sorry @Vratenza  [grin]  ) 

• Praise 2

Supercharged
(edited)

I'd like to have the original of this on my wall

https://www.dalipaintings.com/dream-caused-by-the-flight-of-a-bee-around-a-pomegranate-one-second-before-awakening.jsp

But it is not done any justice by the copy on the internet page.

I've seen the real thing in the Thyssen gallery in Madrid and it is so vivid it can't be explained.

For any of you guys who have a chance to go to a gallery in europe then don't miss it.

Even if like me and the missus you know nothing about art you'll be astounded by the paintings.

Another great gallery is the Uffizi Gallery in Florence where you can view this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uffizi#/media/File:Botticelli_Venus.jpg and many other masterpieces.

As I say me and the missus ain't art types but viewing those paintings is worth the visit alone.

Edited by Neutrino
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2