Hit and Run at MSCP

Nutty

Darn. So if other party didn't report, nothing will be done?

Is yours also hit n run?

Erm... mine is only about 6 months old. [crazy]

No, mine exchanged particulars and all.
↡ Advertisement

So the trick is not to come out and check and just act as if you didn't know hit someone and also not to report to your own insurance.

Useful tips when I hit someone again next time.

MCF is the beast.

• Praise 2
  • Dislike 1

Her car not his car?

So you gotten her contact?

Sweet?

I wish lol. Housewife who was bringing her son to school, driving Audi A6. Wait husband send someone to hit and run my car  [laugh] .

Darn. So if other party didn't report, nothing will be done?

Is yours also hit n run?

Erm... mine is only about 6 months old.  [crazy]

Well, do a own damage claim first then ask you insurance to claim back. Do you think if its other party at fault your own surance will not help u claim back the repair cost ? if not your own insurance have to help u pay the repair cost leh.

Your insurance company lawyer will send letter to other party insurance company to ask the driver to report if not he will face civil lawsuit sue by your insurance company. Provided that you have clear video footage to show that your car being hit by other driver.

Logic?

• Praise 1

My friend also has encountered once where he hit somebody’s car bumper ( as he just got his driving licence )and what he did was stick a note to acknowledge that he was the one knocked the car and asked the victim to call him so that he can pay for the damage.

• Praise 2

Kudos to your friend.

My friend also has encountered once where he hit somebody’s car bumper ( as he just got his driving licence )and what he did was stick a note to acknowledge that he was the one knocked the car and asked the victim to call him so that he can pay for the damage.

Twincharged

Well, do a own damage claim first then ask you insurance to claim back. Do you think if its other party at fault your own surance will not help u claim back the repair cost ? if not your own insurance have to help u pay the repair cost leh.

Your insurance company lawyer will send letter to other party insurance company to ask the driver to report if not he will face civil lawsuit sue by your insurance company. Provided that you have clear video footage to show that your car being hit by other driver.

Logic?

Depends on insurer. Under my previous insurer, I was told that if I do this way, they will take back the NCD first. Then if they manage to do third party claim then return the NCD.

Edited by Nzy

Like that ... if they did not manage to do third party claim, my NCD gone liao.

Depends on insurer. Under my previous insurer, I was told that if I do this way, they will take back the NCD first. Then if they manage to do third party claim then return the NCD.

Twincharged

Like that ... if they did not manage to do third party claim, my NCD gone liao.

But it seems like some here managed to keep their NCD. So I guess depends on insurer and luck?

So the trick is not to come out and check and just act as if you didn't know hit someone and also not to report to your own insurance.

Useful tips when I hit someone again next time.

MCF is the beast. ð

ð

Also hope for the best their SD card not working.

ð

Someone really thought I was serious

and gave me 5 dislike points.

I am so happy people take me seriously.

It made my day. It means I got credibi jelly.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 3
  • Dislike 1

Handover to police for finger print identification. Sure can catch. [laugh]

Police got so free waste resources help u do all these meh? Unless something serious
  • Praise 1

Wifey called 1 day, that she hit a parked car at our MSCP and she already left a note on the car. Before hanging up, she said she left my contact no. instead of hers.. haha..  [bounce1]

• Praise 2

Wifey called 1 day, that she hit a parked car at our MSCP and she already left a note on the car. Before hanging up, she said she left my contact no. instead of hers.. haha.. [bounce1]

You share here, later people take the idea from here and next time we will hear more stories of wife hit a parked car and then leave a note and the contact number is her husband contact. Husband will be very busy entertaining all these.. Haha..

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

Someone really thought I was serious

and gave me 5 dislike points.

I am so happy people take me seriously.

It made my day. It means I got credibi jelly.ð

ð

Thank you to the second person who gave me the 5 more dislike points.

Or maybe it was the nice person who contributed twice.

Keep it coming.

• Praise 2
  • Dislike 1