Hit and Run at MSCP

Nutty

Thank you to the second person who gave me the 5 more dislike points.

Or maybe it was the nice person who contributed twice.

Keep it coming.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

Thank you to the second person who gave me the 5 more dislike points.

Or maybe it was the nice person who contributed twice.

Keep it coming.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 2
  • Dislike 1

Like that ... if they did not manage to do third party claim, my NCD gone liao.

If you have 50% NCD and bought NCD protection/protector, you will not lose your NCD even if you made the claim on your own insurance.

A little off topic but maybe good to share something to ponder, my car is less den 2 years still under warranty by ABC workshop. My insurance is under AXA but had a list of authorised workshop (not including ABC). Understand that as long as I claim 3rd party is fine. In the case of my own fault, just pay instead of claiming own insurance as of current.

Based on your situation and others inputs, like that if have to claim my own insurance first and claim 3rd party (for whatever reason that the 3rd party did not report or not owned up for hit-and-run cases), I may have problem getting the warranty from ABC workshop since I had to follow AXA's authorised workshops.

To solve the problem, either change to any workshops for repairs for my own insurance (which will obviously increase the premiums) or pay out of my pocket for own repair and pray that the claims goes through. Also this CCS thingy on removing warranty restrictions adds on to the complications. Not to mention have drive carefully in such a densely populated country, try not to get into an accident of my own fault, so many hit-and-run cases and stay away from reckless PHV drivers out there, e-scooters, ebikes and many many more. Tough driving in Singapore man. Lol 

Cheers!

Edited by Wormee
  • Praise 1

Latest updates to my case.

1. My insurer cannot do anything unless the culprit reported the damage to her own insurer. The culprit did not.

2. I was advised to wait for the outcome of TP's investigation before my insurer can fix my bumper.

3. The IO from TP requested me to send over DVD or Thumbdrive with the video footage for "further" investigation.

4. Meanwhile, the culprit continue to happily park at my MSCP and refused to contact me. In fact, this morning I just saw her drove past me.

• Praise 2

1. My insurer cannot do anything unless the culprit reported the damage to her own insurer. The culprit did not.

2. I was advised to wait for the outcome of TP's investigation before my insurer can fix my bumper.

3. The IO from TP requested me to send over DVD or Thumbdrive with the video footage for "further" investigation.

4. Meanwhile, the culprit continue to happily park at my MSCP and refused to contact me. In fact, this morning I just saw her drove past me.

Did you have a talk with the culprit?

Either make a trip down to submit the video clip if not the video file might be compressed and sounds may not be included in it.

Now only can wait for the TP to take actions against the culprit.....

• Praise 1

If you got video of the culprit's car hit your car with clear license plate and who's driving, let her enjoy everyday happily till the TP slap her with a hit and run charge. But be careful she and her family will get back at you or your car, so better chose your parking lot wisely. Some parking lots can be seen by the Police CCTV which will be the best parking lot and if the cars park opposite got parking mode dash camera, even better.

I think talking to the driver face to face is the best option already. Just tell her TP is investigating and it will be better for both of you if she report the damage. Most likely she usually just let her Husband settle all these admin matters so she will not be bothered with making a report. Only when she knows TP is investigating then become scared.

I teach you. Go Autobacs, buy some wheel balancing weights, so stick on the culprits car wheel inside gao gao. Let them hav an enjoyable drive. Will prob take them a while to find out. Hahaha.

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 5

Good advice. 

I heard this kind of hit-n-run only 3 demerit points and fine. Just a slap on the wrist. lol

Not sure if he/she knows my car. Will the TP let him/her know which car he/she hit-n-run?

If you got video of the culprit's car hit your car with clear license plate and who's driving, let her enjoy everyday happily till the TP slap her with a hit and run charge. But be careful she and her family will get back at you or your car, so better chose your parking lot wisely. Some parking lots can be seen by the Police CCTV which will be the best parking lot and if the cars park opposite got parking mode dash camera, even better.

Mai la. Not going to stoop that low.  [laugh]

I teach you. Go Autobacs, buy some wheel balancing weights, so stick on the culprits car wheel inside gao gao. Let them hav an enjoyable drive. Will prob take them a while to find out. Hahaha.

Good advice.

I heard this kind of hit-n-run only 3 demerit points and fine. Just a slap on the wrist. lol

Not sure if he/she knows my car. Will the TP let him/her know which car he/she hit-n-run?

Mai la. Not going to stoop that low. [laugh]

even tp wont reveal ,your insurance will reveal for successful claims

Did she smile at you ? [:p]

Such tactics will only worsen matters

You should talk to her and let her know you have the proof in the video.

Let her decide how she want to settle it since this is reported to the police.

I doubt she can run away from it.

Good advice. 

Mai la. Not going to stoop that low.  [laugh]

Last time I also reported a hit and run at the car park to the police.

Many months later, received a reply from the police that they have investigated the case and has noticed the other driver.

End of story...

↡ Advertisement