• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
13 replies to this topic | 9 praises

Posted 14 December 2017 - 11:26 AM

Hiton
  • Hiton
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anyone has any recommendations?
Thinking of getting 3m one. Not sure how it compares to other brands.

Pls share if you have any lobang ? 😊

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 December 2017 - 11:30 AM

Heman75
  • Premium member
    Heman75
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

personally i prefer 3D matt over the 3M kind. you can search in the forum.

if your car is the common type you can go Taobao and buy . they have standard ones... 

Edited by Heman75, 14 December 2017 - 11:34 AM.

Posted 14 December 2017 - 11:41 AM

Hiton
  • Hiton
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Never thought of 3D car mat. Google and found some images

Does it provide better comfort?

https://www.google.c...OyB_zNjeGFmFaM:

Posted 14 December 2017 - 11:47 AM

meowc4tz
  • Premium member
    meowc4tz
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Think it depends what you are looking for?

If you like the idea of a car mat being able to trap dirt well, 3M Nomad car mat is your best choice (carmat.sg). It has a "springy" feel to it and definitely very sturdy. The only thing that irks me is the coil mat design because there is no way for me to ensure it is thoroughly cleaned. There is a cheaper alternative sold by 3A Carmats (3acarmats.com.sg).

Personally, I prefer 3D car mat. Singapore not many dealers selling this though. You can get one from Best Tech System Automotive (3dcarmat.com.sg). Fit very well to your car just that delivery may take a while if they do not have available stock. Slightly pricer than 3M but it looks good feels good.

Of course the best car mat is those rubber mats. Tested and proven to be effective. Anywhere also got sell.  [laugh]  [laugh]

Hiton and 1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 14 December 2017 - 01:00 PM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I had just changed to 3M. still the best.

previously using korea mat.

Posted 14 December 2017 - 04:56 PM

Hiton
  • Hiton
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I had just changed to 3M. still the best.

previously using korea mat.

Saw Korean mat also. Not durable ?

Posted 15 December 2017 - 06:46 AM

Zcars
  • Zcars
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Using 3A previously, recently changed to 3M. If 3A should go for the thickest version especially the driver side - tried the thinner ones and it didn't last long. The 3M standard seems durable so far and I prefer the grippers to 3A (to help the mats stay in place).

One thing to note is to air it first and not install immediately. While 3A has the "oily" smell, it goes away after 2-3 days. The 3M has this glue smell (probably for the grippers) that lingers for a while. Still has faint smell after 2 weeks.

Posted 15 December 2017 - 06:59 AM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

wont go wrong with 3M. Ive been using the same set for 13 years.

Posted 15 December 2017 - 07:04 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Using 3A previously, recently changed to 3M. If 3A should go for the thickest version especially the driver side - tried the thinner ones and it didn't last long. The 3M standard seems durable so far and I prefer the grippers to 3A (to help the mats stay in place).

One thing to note is to air it first and not install immediately. While 3A has the "oily" smell, it goes away after 2-3 days. The 3M has this glue smell (probably for the grippers) that lingers for a while. Still has faint smell after 2 weeks.

hmm i dont have such smell issue with my 3M mats...
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
"Thank you for participating in the kdash social experiment."

Posted 15 December 2017 - 07:48 AM

Lotr8445r
  • Lotr8445r
    4th Gear
    Author Image

personally i prefer 3D matt over the 3M kind. you can search in the forum.
if your car is the common type you can go Taobao and buy . they have standard ones...

Taobao typically is mat for left hand side driver design. They come with right hand side too?

Posted 15 December 2017 - 08:55 AM

Heman75
  • Premium member
    Heman75
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Taobao typically is mat for left hand side driver design. They come with right hand side too?

Well I don't know u can try searching else qoo

Posted 15 December 2017 - 09:01 AM

Hiton
  • Hiton
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Think 3m is the way to go.
Should be getting the 3m nomad (120+) vs 3m customed (175)

Posted 19 December 2017 - 08:30 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Google for Cypress Matting. They have cut outs for most makes and models as they do supply the mats to the SEs of most AD and PIs in SG.

Hyundai Accent 2003, Honda GD1 Jazz 2004, Honda GE6 FIT 2008, Volkswagen Polo 6R 2012, Mazda 2 DJ Deluxe 2015............

Posted 19 December 2017 - 09:08 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I think 3M is still the best.  [thumbsup]

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Ace Motorsports Pte Ltd

Ace Motorsports Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Shawn321  |  Neutral Newbie

Had some problems with my BMW 116i. Decide to send in my car for a check and diagnostics. After more than 2 hours of computer diagnostics. Ah Chua Found a list of error codes and the Mechanic jack up the car and found leaks from the engine Bay.
Was advised to repaired most wear and tear parts as they are worn out. Told to return to the workshop once the parts have... » Read More

Classic Auto Leather Pte Ltd

Classic Auto Leather Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Junelbc  |  Neutral Newbie

The price is reasonable. The owner lady Irene is a friendly lady and provide very good service I would my friends to come.

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Car Mats

Quick Reply

Tags: car mat, car boot mat and 2 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users