COE Bidding – 2nd Round of December 2017

Carbon82

What's wrong with the report?

Report doom u Sian

Report happy news u also curse

Dont misunderstood me. Remember when pqp for commercial veh was $1 that time many commercial veh owners renewed their coe. Then they come out with the early turn over scheme
↡ Advertisement

Heard that Toyota and Honda has good promo over Christmas and likely to have sold alot..anyone has any inputs on the likely trend of upcoming coe? Likely to increase?

Heard that Toyota and Honda has good promo over Christmas and likely to have sold alot..anyone has any inputs on the likely trend of upcoming coe? Likely to increase?

There is a motorshow next month.

So the increase is likely. 

There is a motorshow next month.

So the increase is likely. 

yes there will be motorshow 11-14 Jan...So 1st round Jan COE bidding might drop further before picking up?

yeah aware of the motor show that mat cause an increase..but the next one is prior to the show..not sure if it will increase due to the sudden purchases when low coe meets promotions

Toyota Wish just increased by 2k

Toyota Wish just increased by 2k

I think they have achieved their target above 50cars, now readjust back to gain more Edited by gandyman

Are u sure? Most ADs cut their prices by $5k on avg n normally this brings in the crowd esp as some models are at this yearâs lowest levels so bound to have buyers. Toyota for eg is selling their Sienta, Vios, Altis n Wish at relatively attractive prices.

NG lor. Tempt buyers in and Lock in $$ ... If Coe up, simply ask for TOP up. Bao Jiak one (anyway the trade in price offer is the lowest compared to AG, KM, C&C)

NG lor. Tempt buyers in and Lock in $$ ... If Coe up, simply ask for TOP up. Bao Jiak one (anyway the trade in price offer is the lowest compared to AG, KM, C&C)

Don't trade in lor.

Sell on Ur own.

Then buy from them

Like the article mentioned, there will be more coe released from 2020 when many of these renewed coe cars due for de-registered.

This is a great news as it is the period i intend to change my next ride

But the question is those car owners whos COE expired, will they be buying new cars to keep the demand in check??

I doubt so as if the majority from this group can or willing to afford, they would have changed new ride instead of renewing their coe previously. If u also look into those cars that renew coe, typically they are B&B or cheaper ride Edited by Lotr8445r

This is a great news as it is the period i intend to change my next ride

I doubt so as if the majority from this group can or willing to afford, they would have changed new ride instead of renewing their coe previously. If u also look into those cars that renew coe, typically they are B&B or cheaper ride

I thought many are renew by those dealer especially 5yrs renewal cars so is easy to sell in the market?

I thought many are renew by those dealer especially 5yrs renewal cars so is easy to sell in the market?

But these 5yrs old car has only 5 yrs of life span. Need to scrap by then and return their coe back to the pool again:)

Doesnt matter as these 5yrs old car has only 5 yrs of life span. Need to scrap by then and return their coe back to the pool again:)

Jan first Coe bidding up or down?

Guess guess

My guess is first Jan COE bidding to go up slightly by 1-2k.

And will continue to bounce back to the 42k region due to demand for the motor show for the 2nd Jan bidding.

↡ Advertisement