Irvins Salted Egg

kdash

This morning while at Plaza Singapura with my family, we saw a queue line at level 6 along the Yamaha shops while the rest of PS was still quite empty. Curious, we went up to see what these people were queuing for... and it was for Irvins Salted Egg potato chips and fish skin! 

So how do you find their products? Super delicious and definitely worth the hype, or overrated and overpriced? 

Official website: https://irvinsaltedegg.com/

post-195148-0-34495300-1513348140_thumb.jpg

post-195148-0-79242100-1513348153_thumb.jpg

post-195148-0-57116700-1513348164_thumb.jpg

Edited by kdash
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

This morning while at Plaza Singapura with my family, we saw a queue line at level 6 along the Yamaha shops while the rest of PS was still quite empty. Curious, we went up to see what these people were queuing for... and it was for Irvins Salted Egg potato chips and fish skin! 

So how do you find their products? Super delicious and definitely worth the hype, or overrated and overpriced? 

Official website: https://irvinsaltedegg.com/

attachicon.gif1.jpg

attachicon.gif2.jpg

attachicon.gif3.jpg

I tried both before.  At first it tasted really good, but after a while the queasy feel kicked in.  So if you haven't tried this, I would say go ahead and buy the smaller packs.  If you really like it, then consider the bigger pack next time.  

• Praise 5

Is it better than other brands. I like those cheaper ones, like from Frangrance. Also sometimes I buy the bigger 600 gram fro Qoo10, and get a Singlong salted egg powder and carry leave, fried them. Also very nice.

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 5

Overated chips...

If see many ginna pi buying, taper your expectations..

Yup.Agreed

$8 for small ones and $15 for the 300g ones.

No where on earth are commercial chips are so out of the world expensive( these are not limited edition or niche at all)

Yup.Agreed

$8 for small ones and $15 for the 300g ones.

No where on earth are commercial chips are so out of the world expensive( these are not limited edition or niche at all)

Chips for $8 and $16?

I will not pay for such prices for chips no matter how good they taste. It is not like they are some health food.

And when people are paying $8 for a packet of junk food, I hope they remember there are many people in the world that could not even afford a proper meal. 

Edited by Icedbs
  • Praise 4