• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
25 replies to this topic | 321 praises

Posted 16 December 2017 - 10:28 AM

Carbon82

This year is a special year for our dearest Santa Claus, as he is taking alternate transport during this festive season.

He is more environmental conscious?

22930956-santa-claus-ride-electric-scoot

or is it because he has promo code?

2l890qs.jpg

or maybe he like thing free of charge too?

2a9qvj8.jpg

Actually is it because...

He lost his redindeer to Koti Pizza... :D  :D  :D

2dj5w0y.jpg

I would like to wish all MCFers:

[flowerface] A Merry Christmas and A Wonderful New Year.  [flowerface] 

Edited by Carbon82, 16 December 2017 - 10:28 AM.

Cheesey74, Terrylmt, Picnic06-Biante15, kdash, Dleodleo, Blueray, Opel17 and 9 other members praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 16 December 2017 - 01:44 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

E-scooter ....  [sly] 

Warn him not to use Expressways, wait LTA enforcement officer seize his e-scooter and also the X'mas gifts ...  :grin: 

Jamesc praised this

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 16 December 2017 - 02:16 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

E-scooter .... [sly]

Warn him not to use Expressways, wait LTA enforcement officer seize his e-scooter and also the X'mas gifts ... :grin:

he will use the gifts to b**** the officers ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท
Picnic06-Biante15 praised this
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Posted 16 December 2017 - 03:38 PM

Loki
  • Premium member
    Loki
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

he will use the gifts to b**** the officers ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท

Then he will be reported to CPIB, arrested and jailed.

Posted 16 December 2017 - 05:18 PM

Sotong07
  • Sotong07
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

No roller bade?? [:p] 

Posted 16 December 2017 - 05:44 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Then he will be reported to CPIB, arrested and jailed.

So Santa Claus is not coming to town ....  :slow: 

In CPIB lockup ..  [bigcry] 

Dleodleo, kdash and Carbon82 praised this

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 16 December 2017 - 08:39 PM

Ingenius
  • Premium member
    Ingenius
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I am at orchard now and it is very crowded. We saw many people pulling a transparent Balloon with small colour bulbs on the Balloon and string. It looks simple and cheap and so I thought it is free and we went to queue up. Skali it is selling at $10 each and the queue is so long, almost a hundred people in the queue. Oh gosh. Lol.

Edited by Ingenius, 16 December 2017 - 08:41 PM.

Dleodleo praised this
Argueing with a fool proves there are two.

Posted 16 December 2017 - 09:13 PM

Corgi_jen
  • Premium member
    Corgi_jen
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I am at orchard now and it is very crowded. We saw many people pulling a transparent Balloon with small colour bulbs on the Balloon and string. It looks simple and cheap and so I thought it is free and we went to queue up. Skali it is selling at $10 each and the queue is so long, almost a hundred people in the queue. Oh gosh. Lol.

Hahaha anything nice usually not free de...

Posted 16 December 2017 - 09:33 PM

Jman888
  • Jman888

$10 for few hours of shiokness [laugh]
้ช‘็™ฝ้ฉฌ็š„ไธไธ€ๅฎšๆ˜ฏ็Ž‹ๅ ๏ผŒๅฏ่ƒฝๆ˜ฏๅ”ๅƒง๏ผ›ๅธฆ็ฟ…่†€็š„ไนŸไธไธ€ๅฎšๆ˜ฏๅคฉไฝฟ๏ผŒๆœ‰ๆ—ถๅ€™ๆ˜ฏ้ธŸไบบใ€‚

Posted 16 December 2017 - 10:42 PM

Lmws214
  • Premium member
    Lmws214
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Orchard Rd is always so crowded, whats more during Dec Christmas Season Shopping Spree with many locals and tourists

Cheers,

Posted 17 December 2017 - 12:55 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Rudolph reindeer on strike?  :XD:

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 23 December 2017 - 02:39 PM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

everyone please be careful of your personal belongings especially during the festive season. dont take SG's safety for granted.

cheers and a blessed Christmas to all MCFers in advance ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

https://www.todayonl...ng-orchard-road

Edited by kdash, 23 December 2017 - 02:40 PM.

Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Posted 24 December 2017 - 01:05 AM

zipping
  • zipping
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

To all Bros & Sis...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2018...

web greetings.jpg

Uncle2, Carbon82, Pocy and Freeder praised this

Posted 24 December 2017 - 05:57 PM

Playtime
  • Premium member
    Playtime
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Was shopping just now and witnessed something unbelievable...

Store was filled with shoppers.
Saw a young woman rush round a display shelf blind corner and banged straight into a 3 year old who fell. And the first words out to of her mouth was
:" watch your good dammed kids!"
Then quickly rush off. I was shocked at what I witnessed.

What happened next was even more amazing.
A moment later, she pass me again, this time holding her bf hand.. and this time act so demure telling the guy so sweetly
:" just now I nearly tripped over a kid.."

The change is 180 degree... Poor guy, I felt like telling him what really happen, but decided ... He will have to find out for himself eventually what kind of gcp he landed Hillary.
Camrytron, Staff69, RH1667 and Lala81 praised this

Posted 24 December 2017 - 07:46 PM

Fitvip
  • Fitvip
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Mary Christmas and Happy New Years! :XD: Courtesy of Malaysian Airports.

Staff69 praised this

Posted 24 December 2017 - 08:32 PM

Staff69
  • Staff69
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

All I want for Christmas is my shu qi

Dating around but overall still single ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Edited by Staff69, 24 December 2017 - 08:36 PM.

Jamesc, Carbon82, Freeder and Tianmo praised this
your social circles aren't wide enough if you think i am rich

Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

Never let your friends get lonely... ๐Ÿงkeep disturbing them.

Posted 24 December 2017 - 08:57 PM

Nlatio
  • Premium member
    Nlatio
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Don't worry bro... I am sure she is thinking of you too.... she may not be by your side..... but her heart is always with you!!  [inlove]

________________________________________________________________________________
________
PSN ID: Nlatio

Posted 24 December 2017 - 09:17 PM

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Donโ€™t worry, when the time come, the right one will appear.
Merry Christmas!
Carbon82 praised this

Posted 24 December 2017 - 09:35 PM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Merry Christmas and a blessed new year to MCF bros and their families! HUAT AH!
kdash, Nlatio and Carbon82 praised this

Posted 24 December 2017 - 09:52 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Merry Christmas, and have a blessed one.

Star of Wonders, Star of night

Jamesc, Nlatio, Carbon82 and Freeder praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: xmas, christmas, 2017 and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users