Christmas 2017

Carbon82

This year is a special year for our dearest Santa Claus, as he is taking alternate transport during this festive season.

He is more environmental conscious?

22930956-santa-claus-ride-electric-scoot

or is it because he has promo code?

2l890qs.jpg

or maybe he like thing free of charge too?

2a9qvj8.jpg

Actually is it because...

He lost his redindeer to Koti Pizza... :D  :D  :D

2dj5w0y.jpg

I would like to wish all MCFers:

[flowerface] A Merry Christmas and A Wonderful New Year.  [flowerface] 

Edited by Carbon82
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 20

E-scooter .... [sly]

Warn him not to use Expressways, wait LTA enforcement officer seize his e-scooter and also the X'mas gifts ... :grin:

he will use the gifts to b**** the officers
  • Praise 1

I am at orchard now and it is very crowded. We saw many people pulling a transparent Balloon with small colour bulbs on the Balloon and string. It looks simple and cheap and so I thought it is free and we went to queue up. Skali it is selling at $10 each and the queue is so long, almost a hundred people in the queue. Oh gosh. Lol.

Edited by Ingenius
  • Praise 1

I am at orchard now and it is very crowded. We saw many people pulling a transparent Balloon with small colour bulbs on the Balloon and string. It looks simple and cheap and so I thought it is free and we went to queue up. Skali it is selling at $10 each and the queue is so long, almost a hundred people in the queue. Oh gosh. Lol.

Hahaha anything nice usually not free de...

$10 for few hours of shiokness [laugh]

everyone please be careful of your personal belongings especially during the festive season. dont take SG's safety for granted.

cheers and a blessed Christmas to all MCFers in advance

Edited by kdash

Was shopping just now and witnessed something unbelievable...

Store was filled with shoppers.

Saw a young woman rush round a display shelf blind corner and banged straight into a 3 year old who fell. And the first words out to of her mouth was

:" watch your good dammed kids!"

Then quickly rush off. I was shocked at what I witnessed.

What happened next was even more amazing.

A moment later, she pass me again, this time holding her bf hand.. and this time act so demure telling the guy so sweetly

:" just now I nearly tripped over a kid.."

The change is 180 degree... Poor guy, I felt like telling him what really happen, but decided ... He will have to find out for himself eventually what kind of gcp he landed Hillary.

• Praise 4