• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
22 replies to this topic | 32 praises

Posted 18 December 2017 - 10:01 AM

Bluepica
  • Bluepica
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hI,

Anyone know where can I get those acrylic plastic sheet cut according cut according to the size I want? I want those clear type to use it as a partition.

This should be those thin one, not those thick expensive type where they use to make table.

thanks

Posted 18 December 2017 - 10:05 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hI,

Anyone know where can I get those acrylic plastic sheet cut according cut according to the size I want? I want those clear type to use it as a partition.
This should be those thin one, not those thick expensive type where they use to make table.

thanks

For soft ones:
http://www.sinsenggu...e supplies.html

For those hard ones:
http://dama.com.sg/home-mobile/

Posted 18 December 2017 - 10:09 AM

Othello
  • Premium member
    Othello
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yeah, dama is good.
"O, devil, devil! If that the Earth could teem with woman's tears, Each drop she falls would prove a crocodile. Out of my sight!" (Act IV Scene I)

Posted 18 December 2017 - 10:09 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Art Friend should have in various sizes but i dont think they cut for you...
Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Posted 18 December 2017 - 10:14 AM

Bluepica
  • Bluepica
    5th Gear
    Author Image

oh these are those canvas shops at King George... but didn't see those plastic sheets from their website lei..

Posted 18 December 2017 - 10:27 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

oh these are those canvas shops at King George... but didn't see those plastic sheets from their website lei..

Should have one. You call them ask lor

Posted 18 December 2017 - 10:50 AM

Hoseyboh
  • Hoseyboh
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Yeah, dama is good.

Got free wifi and kopi n snack. Machiam go car servicing 😁....

Posted 18 December 2017 - 10:54 AM

Bluepica
  • Bluepica
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Should have one. You call them ask lor

I'll go take a look.

Thanks! [thumbsup]

Mustank praised this

Posted 18 December 2017 - 11:06 AM

Kxbc
  • Kxbc
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

5 yrs ago, i went to this small shop to get some customised acrylic panels cut.

Abes Plastics Pte Ltd

No 16 Shaw Road

KIN Building #01-01

Singapore 367954

www.abesplas.com

HP: 9618 4653 (Dave Chang)

Tel: 6382 6365

abessSingNet.com.sg

Not sure if they are still in operation. Please call before you go.

sheets of various thickness are available.

Edited by Kxbc, 18 December 2017 - 11:08 AM.

Bluepica and Victor68 praised this

Posted 18 December 2017 - 11:13 AM

Kklim
  • Premium member
    Kklim
    6th Gear
    Author Image

hI,

thanks

For aquarium? I bought cut-to-size acrylic sheets from Dama to use as tank covers. 3mm or more best for dividers or covers.

Posted 18 December 2017 - 12:32 PM

Bluepica
  • Bluepica
    5th Gear
    Author Image

For aquarium? I bought cut-to-size acrylic sheets from Dama to use as tank covers. 3mm or more best for dividers or covers.

Not for aquarium, but it’s the same material I need.. thanks!!

Posted 18 December 2017 - 12:52 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I asked everybody's best friend about 4 years ago ... custom cut a piece of white acrylic with a 22 cm circle in the middle ... 50 x 40 cm x 9mm = $60 !

cost double of the toilet extractor fan that I mounted on it !

Posted 18 December 2017 - 05:43 PM

Mkl22
  • Mkl22
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Art Friend should have in various sizes but i dont think they cut for you...

dont get ketok at art friend. super ex.

kdash and dcb praised this

Posted 19 December 2017 - 10:30 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Got free wifi and kopi n snack. Machiam go car servicing 😁....

so its like just walk-in and order over the counter and wait and they will cut on the spot ?

I can't remember the one I bought from 4 years ago ... so maybe i'll give dama a try ... need to cut two to use as a kitchen cabinet top ... say 120cm x 45cm x 3mm ...

Posted 19 December 2017 - 10:56 AM

Hoseyboh
  • Hoseyboh
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

so its like just walk-in and order over the counter and wait and they will cut on the spot ?

I can't remember the one I bought from 4 years ago ... so maybe i'll give dama a try ... need to cut two to use as a kitchen cabinet top ... say 120cm x 45cm x 3mm ...

If it is straight line cut, they can do it straight away. But if it's round or customise cut, they need a few days yah....

Go to level 2 to place your order and enjoy your kopi n snacks. 😁

Posted 19 December 2017 - 11:20 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

If it is straight line cut, they can do it straight away. But if it's round or customise cut, they need a few days yah....

Go to level 2 to place your order and enjoy your kopi n snacks. ð

Thks.

Posted 09 September 2018 - 07:46 AM

Bluepica
  • Bluepica
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I asked everybody's best friend about 4 years ago ... custom cut a piece of white acrylic with a 22 cm circle in the middle ... 50 x 40 cm x 9mm = $60 !

cost double of the toilet extractor fan that I mounted on it !

Yeah , I need to cut a panel as big as my kitchen window, cut a square hole out in the top to place a big exhaust fan... my kitchen is darn hot! Hot air can’t escape

Posted 09 September 2018 - 10:58 AM

Blackmore
  • Premium member
    Blackmore
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Yeah , I need to cut a panel as big as my kitchen window, cut a square hole out in the top to place a big exhaust fan... my kitchen is darn hot! Hot air can’t escape

Try Dama, make sure you have a drawing and dimensions ready for them to quote. 

Order from them panels/custom boxes for my personal needs; so far no complains about them. As earlier mentioned in this thread; custom panel need time for fabrication as compare to normal panel which usually take 20 mins.

Another you can try is Pendec at Defu; their shop front is at Bras Basah.

Ash2017 praised this

Posted 09 September 2018 - 10:58 AM

Safetyfirst
  • Safetyfirst
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Dama is the place for you.    

Posted 09 September 2018 - 11:16 AM

Kklim
  • Premium member
    Kklim
    6th Gear
    Author Image

For kitchen, you may want to consider polycarbonate sheet. More expensive than acrylic but won't turn yellow after sun and heat exposure.

Ash2017 praised this

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users