• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
85 replies to this topic | 127 praises

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:13 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anybody excited ?

Zxcvb and Pocus praised this
focus

Posted 15 October 2017 - 06:33 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Have been watching Star Wars movies since 7am this morning. Movie marathon on mio TV, just finished the 5th episode and 2 more to go!

Eeeeeehhhh! [grin]
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 15 October 2017 - 06:54 PM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Have been watching Star Wars movies since 7am this morning. Movie marathon on mio TV, just finished the 5th episode and 2 more to go!

Eeeeeehhhh! [grin]

the force is strong in this one.......may the force be with you my dear count....
1 Anonymous member praised this
Together We stand Alone

Posted 15 October 2017 - 07:00 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Fall to the dark side, he may ... 

Pinobii praised this
focus

Posted 15 October 2017 - 08:13 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Backside split [dead] but so much better than watching at the theatre. Tidbits and drinks aplenty.
[:)]
1 Anonymous member praised this
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 15 October 2017 - 11:07 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Done. 16 hours Star Wars movie marathon.

Good night and may the Force be with you. [grin]
Mason016 praised this
Me Newcastle fan

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:52 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Anybody excited ?

i watched the extended trailer + watch youtube analysis of the trailer.

Lol.

Think i'll watch this in the cinema   [smash]

Edited by Lala81, 16 October 2017 - 08:53 AM.

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:59 AM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i watched the extended trailer + watch youtube analysis of the trailer.

Lol.

Think i'll watch this in the cinema   [smash]

oh really ? that intriguing ah ?

am kinda lukewarm about Star Wars right now.

episode 7 was nicely executed but not very original, around 85% from episode 4 + 5.

will have a look at the extended trailer this evening.

FourZero praised this
focus

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:33 AM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I feel that the franchise is overhyped by some over enthu fans (I blame it on social media and blogs where there are a lot of attention whores over exaggerating everything) and ppl trying to read too much into trailers that make the movies somewhat overrated. End up a lot of us will become disappointed. A lot of the overexcited geeky youtubers are the worst imo and they weren't even born when the first movie was out. Major facepalm.

Edited by Watwheels, 16 October 2017 - 09:39 AM.

The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:40 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

oh really ? that intriguing ah ?

am kinda lukewarm about Star Wars right now.

episode 7 was nicely executed but not very original, around 85% from episode 4 + 5.

will have a look at the extended trailer this evening.

I agree. i just go in with no expectations. I just like the setting of the movies. The movies are too play it safe nowadays. 

I feel that the franchise is overhyped by some over enthu fans and ppl trying to read too much into trailers that make the movies somewhat overrated. End up a lot of us will become disappointed. A lot of the overexcited geeky youtubers are the worst imo and they weren't even born when the first movie was out. Major facepalm.

yeah the youngsters like to hype it up or the hardcore fans have a lot of expectations.

So i go in with no expectations just like watching an action movie haha

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:54 AM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I agree. i just go in with no expectations. I just like the setting of the movies. The movies are too play it safe nowadays. 

yeah the youngsters like to hype it up or the hardcore fans have a lot of expectations.

Yup. Read some reports about why US box office so sluggish this year. Studios want to play safe with same old same old formula, moviegoers sick and tired and want originality.

focus

Posted 16 October 2017 - 09:58 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yup. Read some reports about why US box office so sluggish this year. Studios want to play safe with same old same old formula, moviegoers sick and tired and want originality.

i think i was reading some article on one of the studios ? Lionsgate. They say they spend 60-70% of their budget on safe hits then spend about 30% for something left field.

Even though the money doesn't always pay itself back, but more likely to get oscar nominee and also sometimes u get a sleeper hit like la la land.

But WB, Paramount etc all these will spend even more on safe hits lor. Worst case is definitely Disney lol

Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:33 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Done. 16 hours Star Wars movie marathon.

Good night and may the Force be with you. [grin]

Wow, the force is strong in this one.

You start from I, II, III or from IV, V, VI? 😂

Youngsters loves the 70s and 80s more than what it is now, even they were not born back then. 😂
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 17 October 2017 - 05:16 AM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i think i was reading some article on one of the studios ? Lionsgate. They say they spend 60-70% of their budget on safe hits then spend about 30% for something left field.

Even though the money doesn't always pay itself back, but more likely to get oscar nominee and also sometimes u get a sleeper hit like la la land.

But WB, Paramount etc all these will spend even more on safe hits lor. Worst case is definitely Disney lol

Come to think of it, have not gone to the cinema to watch a Disney movie of late, mostly are remake or rehash. Not original stuff.

Disney can spend big $$$ on making movies, but they expect $$$$$$$$$$$$$ in return, So end up their movies have the same formula. 

There are 2 big budget productions coming our way; Thor and Star Wars. At the moment am not planning to watch either one in the cinema.

Sometimes, its the smaller budget movies that are more creative and enjoyable, eg last year's Deadpool.

focus

Posted 17 October 2017 - 08:48 AM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Wow, the force is strong in this one.

You start from I, II, III or from IV, V, VI? 😂
Youngsters loves the 70s and 80s more than what it is now, even they were not born back then. 😂

I, II, III  . . . . that is the order they screened the movies  ^_^

Had them recorded and will watch again  [grin]

Me Newcastle fan

Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:23 AM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I, II, III . . . . that is the order they screened the movies ^_^

Had them recorded and will watch again [grin]

Jedi master force level 999 sia you. [laugh]

Posted 17 October 2017 - 11:16 AM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Jedi master force level 999 sia you. [laugh]

You will do as I say . . . . Go tell your boss he's an idiot  [dizzy]

Me Newcastle fan

Posted 17 October 2017 - 11:22 AM

Mason016
  • Mason016
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You will do as I say . . . . Go tell your boss he's an idiot  [dizzy]

Boss Bracula, you are an idiot.  :D

:grin:

Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:16 PM

Count-Bracula
  • Premium member
    Count-Bracula
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Boss Bracula, you are an idiot.  :D

:grin:

[furious]  . . . . .  :a-bang:  

Me Newcastle fan

Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:23 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Actually, Episodes I, II and III are the weakest of the franchise so far.

focus

Back to Men's Hobby  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users