2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross

Stratovarius

To other EC owners here. I wish to ask if you guys have notice any difference of fc btw the eco mode and the non eco mode. For my side i feel that there is actually not much difference between the two.

Now into my 5th tank of petrol

YNWA Titanium grey

I think if you do not change the way you rev your engine then there's an improvement for me. But there are times when i simply step on the accelerator harder in eco mode, then there's no difference in FC. I think the eco mode is just an algorithm in the ecu to inject less fuel into the engine, but if you floor your pedals you'll find that the car picks up really quickly. For me I usually turn off the eco mode and if I'm bothered about the fc, I'll just be more disciplined on the accelerator.

The other thing i turn off is the ASG. From my experience in my previous car, the auto-start-stop function kills the car's battery pretty fast. Anyone has any idea how to permanently turn off ASG? As of now, it is not stored in the car's memory, so have to turn off manually everyone we start up the car.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

do C&C EC come with TPMS ( Tyre Pressure Monitor System ) ?

any EC driver can answer or show some photos?

thanks.

There's a setting on the dashboard but i don't really know what it does.

Many of the car settings (e.g. door lock settings) r only available in the original Infotainment System, that is not available in the SG variants. Therefore our local ECs dun get them..

I managed to get Android Auto to work with the Kenwood head unit, but the mic doesn't seem to work. Anyone knows where the mic for the head unit is located?

I managed to get Android Auto to work with the Kenwood head unit, but the mic doesn't seem to work. Anyone knows where the mic for the head unit is located?

You try connect with Bluetooth instead of AA.

Then test it, if okay then the Mic working, it could be your setting issue

• Praise 1

hi all, what is the FC you all are getting? What about one thing you like most and one thing you really dislike of EC?

many thanks.

hi all, what is the FC you all are getting? What about one thing you like most and one thing you really dislike of EC?

many thanks.

FC: Sub-11km/l (not too satisfactory)

Most like: Overtake power

Most dislike: Sudden activation of FCM for no apparent reason. Give me heart attack. I always off it now.

• Praise 1

many thanks.

I'm on my first 1000 km, so I'm not driving smoothly, and am not using cruise control. Hitting 10 km/litre. Travelling in the tunnels appear to help the FC (or it could be the heavy traffic in the tunnels); I ever did 16 km/litre doing MCE -> KPE -> TPE

I love quite a few things about the car: the tailgate lights, the quiet in the cabin, the pick-up whenever I'm overtaking, and the all-around camera, since I like to park away from other cars at my house's car park, I can still back-up into the lot without lowering the mirrors.

There's been nothing I really dislike about the car, but it could just be because it's still too early to tell. The fuel consumption is not very good for start-stop traffic (I've ever seen 7 km/litre) doing the Bedok North area, and it rolls a bit after going over some random bumps in the road, but I don't really mind that.

You'll really need to be careful with some of the narrower ramps in some car parks since the car is quite wide.

• Praise 1

thanks to those brothers who provided their feedback. Indeed, EC is one car that checked most of my boxes. yes, looks like FC is not as good as it should be. But then if you need power, FC will have to be scarified.

• Praise 1

thanks to those brothers who provided their feedback. Indeed, EC is one car that checked most of my boxes. yes, looks like FC is not as good as it should be. But then if you need power, FC will have to be scarified.

I got a 80k car…if got budget, I will go to this with a very stylist back view! Aside from the turbo engine, Nice handling as well for a small suv.

If you view it against 1.6NA Korean car, same consumption without light footed but you experience better driveability and acceleration, the FC loss is worthy.

the FC is about same as per 2.0 engine but it's turbo low end torque is great. however occasionally depend on load situation you may feel the surge at around 1800rpm which some people not feel comfortable.

otherwise if you are really particular on FC then EC may not meet your expectations.

I'm on my first 1000 km, so I'm not driving smoothly, and am not using cruise control. Hitting 10 km/litre. Travelling in the tunnels appear to help the FC (or it could be the heavy traffic in the tunnels); I ever did 16 km/litre doing MCE -> KPE -> TPE

I love quite a few things about the car: the tailgate lights, the quiet in the cabin, the pick-up whenever I'm overtaking, and the all-around camera, since I like to park away from other cars at my house's car park, I can still back-up into the lot without lowering the mirrors.

There's been nothing I really dislike about the car, but it could just be because it's still too early to tell. The fuel consumption is not very good for start-stop traffic (I've ever seen 7 km/litre) doing the Bedok North area, and it rolls a bit after going over some random bumps in the road, but I don't really mind that.

You'll really need to be careful with some of the narrower ramps in some car parks since the car is quite wide.

Not looking forward to driving this car up the Liang Court carpark or the Tan Tock Seng Hospital underground carpark. Anyone tried these two carparks? or experienced other narrow up / down ramp carparks?

Not looking forward to driving this car up the Liang Court carpark or the Tan Tock Seng Hospital underground carpark. Anyone tried these two carparks? or experienced other narrow up / down ramp carparks?

Far East Plaza for me. The up-bound ramps were ok, but I scraped my sides twice already on the downward ramps. That slope is quite unforgiving, so your S-course must be very gilat, or else you will get a gift from the pillars.

Supersonic

And Novena Square.

I've tried both Liang Court CP & TTSH underground CP.. Manageable with the EC. My worst experience so far is Tampines Mart CP. The HDB 90° ramp is so sharp n tight my EC almost kena by 1-2cm..
  • Praise 2

And Novena Square.

Liang court one ok ya...Come woodlands 525a carpark...You know what is narrow ramp...Haha. pickup truck (long front and long rear)is not possible to enter...crv and 7seater car still OK with skill.
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

Liang court one ok ya...Come woodlands 525a carpark...You know what is narrow ramp...Haha. pickup truck (long front and long rear)is not possible to enter...crv and 7seater car still OK with skill.

I've tried BLK 519A.

Nightmare

↡ Advertisement