2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross

Stratovarius

Yeap, new order should come original infotainment and the touchpad... I double checked with 2 SE when placing my deposit .

Nice!!! Iâm looking forward for more EC on the road. So far I only spotted one at Sengkang area... lol

That's interesting on upgrade with original infotainment unit.

As for touchpad I remember only reserve for AWD version, The SE confirm?

If yes then is nice for this new batches of EC..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

My booking was done on the 17th July for a red EC. Will it be part of the new batch?
  • Praise 3

Yes, I asked like more than twice on this... lol. But I saw some reviews saying the touchpad wasn’t practical and hard to use, most ppl rather using touchscreen instead. Haha

Btw how was the sound system for EC bro @contipro? I felt it’s too bad SG EC took out Rockford Fosgate system as well :(.

• Praise 1

Yes, I asked like more than twice on this... lol. But I saw some reviews saying the touchpad wasnât practical and hard to use, most ppl rather using touchscreen instead. Haha

Btw how was the sound system for EC bro @contipro? I felt itâs too bad SG EC took out Rockford Fosgate system as well :(.

sound system so so only.. more room for improvement

Yes, I asked like more than twice on this... lol. But I saw some reviews saying the touchpad wasnât practical and hard to use, most ppl rather using touchscreen instead. Haha

Btw how was the sound system for EC bro @contipro? I felt itâs too bad SG EC took out Rockford Fosgate system as well :(.

Think the touchpad is to compliment the original infortainment system as it seems higher and further from driver.

Speaking of AWD version, came across this review, it looks good.. too bad they didn’t bring in to Sg.

https://youtu.be/ECZZrIjYK2o

Edited by Bancer

Think the touchpad is to compliment the original infortainment system as it seems higher and further from driver.

Speaking of AWD version, came across this review, it looks good.. too bad they didnât bring in to Sg.

â

Yea, the complete review can be found here (ard 48mins):

https://youtu.be/2yzhT_b8Nvk

Enjoy! :)

Edited by Ck3128

sound system so so only.. more room for improvement

Sad to hear this  :TT_TT:

Btw guys, if we replace a better sound system from those third-party accessories shop, will that void the warranty? 

• Praise 2

Those lucky owner or EC. I found there is more and more accessories now! especially from Aliexpress [bounce2]

https://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-mitsubishi-eclipse-cross.html?SearchText=mitsubishi+eclipse+cross&initiative_id=RS_20180804215856

But still can't seems to find the "custom fit magnetic sun-shade" for Mits EC, anyone who spotted it online pls share the link ya!   :a-toast:

Sad to hear this :TT_TT: .

Btw guys, if we replace a better sound system from those third-party accessories shop, will that void the warranty?

it would void the warranty for the parts replaced. i.e. speakers, head unit, etc.
  • Praise 2

Morning Proud Owners of EC!

Have followed this forum and decided to move from Honda Stream to EC although Stream gave trouble free performance in last 9.5 years. Hope EC continues to give the same performance!

EC delivery scheduled late next month. Any particular thing to check, lookout at delivery? All guidance are highly appreciated!

Regards

congrats..

once you get use to EC torque, u unlikely going back to 1.6NA or 1.8NA already.

• Praise 2

Congrats to all new n impending new EC owners! Good to see more (but not overly crowded) ECs on the road! Hope to see the accessories coming in too with growing demand.. Cheers!

• Praise 2

Hi guys

I am currently an owner of Honda Jazz GK5. Recently tempted by the lower COE prices and thinking of getting a more comfy and bigger car.

Shortlisted Civic 1.5 Turbo, Mazda 6 2.0, Eclipse cross.

Have test-driven Civic recently. Reminds me of the 1.4Turbo Jetta in terms of drive.

Planning to test drive the Mazda 6 and Eclipse cross soon. 

Just want to find out more from everyone here, what made you swing towards the EC? i am sure many of you would have compared between these 3 models that i mentioned. Hope can share your views.

TIA!

• Praise 2

Got my COE aldy guys... looking forward to be another proud owner of EC soon!

Thanks for all the advice and info sharing!  [thumbsup]

btw... the price (attached latest price list) went by by 2k after this round of COE!  [sweatdrop]

price_list 9Aug2018.pdf

Hi guys

I am currently an owner of Honda Jazz GK5. Recently tempted by the lower COE prices and thinking of getting a more comfy and bigger car.

Shortlisted Civic 1.5 Turbo, Mazda 6 2.0, Eclipse cross.

Have test-driven Civic recently. Reminds me of the 1.4Turbo Jetta in terms of drive.

Planning to test drive the Mazda 6 and Eclipse cross soon.

Just want to find out more from everyone here, what made you swing towards the EC? i am sure many of you would have compared between these 3 models that i mentioned. Hope can share your views.

TIA!

Your selection is not a fair comparison. Eclipse cross should be compared with subaru xv, hyundai tucson, nissan qashqai, mazda cx, etc.
  • Praise 2

I've not experienced that. I set mine to near. In fact i was even wondering if the FCM is working. With my previous car, I've always experienced the FCM activating when i drive through carpark gantries when the gantry is on it's way up. But it has never seemed to happen on my EC. But my sensors do go off randomly on rainy days and sometimes i get a BRAKE warning when driving up slopes.

Yeah , mine too abruptly alert brake warning sign with no sign of danger in front . Quite scary .. any mean to reset or deactivate it ? Thks

Yeah , mine too abruptly alert brake warning sign with no sign of danger in front . Quite scary .. any mean to reset or deactivate it ? Thks

Mitsubishi SE once told me there is some issue with FCM on their first batch but it was later fixed by some software updates? Did you get ur EC "fixed" with the updates?

Press and hold the FCM button until the display shows that the FCM is switched off. What this means is that the car will not brake for you in an actual situation where an accident is imminent.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1