2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross

Stratovarius

i'm also considering EC.

Can the owners - esp those who have been driving it for a while - share what is the average FC, for city/mixed driving, as well as when got lots of highway driving?

tks...

Hi atrecord , I have been driving EC for a month and Look the FC hovering ard 11km/hr on mixed city and highways:
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi atrecord , I have been driving EC for a month and Look the FC hovering ard 11km/hr on mixed city and highways:ð

The fc would get better after the system get used to ur driving habit and ur 1st 10k servicing. Im getting about 12l(30% highway 70% city). Eco is not on at all times

I collected my white EC sports edition last week. So far im very happy with the ride and my consumption is also aroun 11-12 average. 70% city and 30% highway.

The only thing i dislike about is the headlight. It seems like there is no OFF option i can turn to, only AUTO and 2 other lights option.

Especially during the morning when sky is slightly darker, the light will go on and off frequently and this is quite annoying as the car in front thought im flashing at them. Anyone has similar experience?

I collected my white EC sports edition last week. So far im very happy with the ride and my consumption is also aroun 11-12 average. 70% city and 30% highway.

The only thing i dislike about is the headlight. It seems like there is no OFF option i can turn to, only AUTO and 2 other lights option.

Especially during the morning when sky is slightly darker, the light will go on and off frequently and this is quite annoying as the car in front thought im flashing at them. Anyone has similar experience?

Congrats Mike for you new ride. I also booked white, did you booked your in early July?

Congrats on your new ride. 

Congrats Mike for you new ride. I also booked white, did you booked your in early July?

Thanks. I actually booked end of July and got the COE on the first round of August bidding.  [:p]

Thanks. I actually booked end of July and got the COE on the first round of August bidding. [:p]

Booked my early Aug and got COE same time as you. Seems quite close to your date but so far no news on my collection yet. Hope to get mine next week or so.

that's good at least will not forget turn on light when dark.

It will not cause glare to other unlike those modify to LED bulbs, these are annoying..

just enjoy your ride. congraz

Booked my early Aug and got COE same time as you. Seems quite close to your date but so far no news on my collection yet. Hope to get mine next week or so.

The fc would get better after the system get used to ur driving habit and ur 1st 10k servicing. Im getting about 12l(30% highway 70% city). Eco is not on at all times

Wow thanks mate for the infor , That’s sound better .. will monitor the FC after 10 k drive . Cheers

More and more white ECs.  [laugh]

Even the ECs I saw on the roads recently are mostly white.

White has special discounts? [laugh]

Hi all,

New here. Would like some feedback on pros and cons between eclipse cross, subaru forester and suzuki vitara.

Thanks in advance!

please share your criteria of your new ride..