Suspended net playground at City Square Mall

zipping

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/city-square-mall-ball-pit-airzone-drowning-9927188?cid=FBcna

Operator to review safety of City Square ball pit after 'drowning' scare

Watched the video and understand where she's coming from; can't blame her for feeling panicky.

However, if she didn't panic, she would have realized that pockets within the balls means "drowning" wouldn't happen at all. In fact, she'll most likely kill herself with a heart attack.

That's where NS training comes into play; to remain claim in danger and make the best decision out of the worst situations.

• Praise 1

There are restrictions for children playing at playground.

Now also better include auntie.

"Children under 1.2m are not allowed in playground. Aunty included, regardless of height."

• Praise 1

Watched the video and understand where she's coming from; can't blame her for feeling panicky.

However, if she didn't panic, she would have realized that pockets within the balls means "drowning" wouldn't happen at all. In fact, she'll most likely kill herself with a heart attack.

That's where NS training comes into play; to remain claim in danger and make the best decision out of the worst situations.

lol@ ns training...

So many balls, it all covered her up, where got space to breathe.

actually I also wouldn't want to breathe the air that filter through those balls [laugh]

if @enye go in, the net will reach the 'floor', i mean the ground floor [laugh]

wah you san pi pa make fun of 165kg

• Praise 1

idiot. also, how come so zhun got ppl bedeo her? i suspect is lao aunty want to kpkb.

Her maid was taking the video. She didnt notice that her employer was shouting for help. She stopped taking immediately and asked for help after knowing.
  • Praise 3

the "mother" already admit she is afraid of heights and bringing that fear into the playground the slightest incident will trigger her reaction...

yah loh cheapo blogger... i think she scared the other kids with her shouting and struggling still dare mentioned another girl also in tears...

At no point was her life being endangered,

So this is akin to someone with acrophobia and claustrophobia phobia taking a roller coaster ride and thereafter warning the operator to slow down the ride and or to redesign the circuit to something that is less scary?

Lol... Don't think that is her intention but it may just turn out that way, making it less fun and not much safer for all.

• Praise 4

Turbocharged

plenty of air to breathe... balls leh, not sand.

Maybe she accidentally suck a ball into her mouth tats why breathless :a-panic::grin:

the way she waving her hands .... reminds me of the old Tarzan movies .... somehow there is always the element of quicksand in the chases or hunt or whatever.... though quicksands are a rarity I was told or over exaggeration in the films, usually

plenty of air to breathe... balls leh, not sand.

• Praise 2

Auntie feels danger means whole world is in danger. Auntie feels safe means whole world is safe. Just observe how some aunties drive/park their cars and you'll understand. To an auntie, the world revolves around her.

Edit: on second thought, I've seen men with auntie mentality behaving the same way too LOL

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 5

Are you for real?

Yup I am for real La. Maybe need someone to prove this theory lor.. Like put a lot of balls into a container and put mouse inside and see whether the mouse can survive or not. Haha..