Which Cars Will Be The Best Sellers Of 2018 ?

therock

(edited)

How come this thread can become my car brand is better than yours thread?

My guesses would be Vezel, Elantra, City, Prius and Attrage.

Edited by Nicholas
↡ Advertisement

Actually it's ok to disagree and support any brand, we all have choices, that's why we have so many brands locally. But to spend time to diss one brand all over, and I mean all over in so many forums, and in a way that puts down the owners, I guess the provoking and poking does it for someone.

If a car is truly bad, no one will buy it. So let's see who makes it to the podium at the end of the year. And may the best car win. Cheers

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

(edited)

Like I mentioned, TS will tell the whole forum what is ur ride whenever he quote u if u don't support the model he like.

Then the less intelligent will thought u r comparing ur car with the model he like, thus u will see why suddenly members r comparing model A to model B. A shit stiring trick u will see in working environments

U better include altis in ur guess list or else u r next

Edited by Kia7200
  • Dislike 1

If anyone want to create a thread like this, please be neutral n fair. Use figures to support ur claim.

Don't be like the next president selection, take out PI sales n claim this model majority were used as Phv then ownself award his Non Phv altis as No 1 top seller of the yr.

To the disliker - you know who you are, I didn't start the trouble so direct your dislikes to whoever you want, my conscience is clear!

I am happy to stick to cars, you can decide who is stirring for yourself bro. 

• Dislike 1

To the disliker - you know who you are, I didn't start the trouble so direct your dislikes to whoever you want, my conscience is clear!

I am happy to stick to cars, you can decide who is stirring for yourself bro.

Interesting, the other day i got a dislike on one of my post and i could see who that person was. Not sure why is was done that way, but we are in a forum after all , people from all walks of life , no hard feeling, just move on.

Supersonic

Interesting, the other day i got a dislike on one of my post and i could see who that person was. Not sure why is was done that way, but we are in a forum after all , people from all walks of life , no hard feeling, just move on.

Agreed, no hard feeling and just move on even there are people who dislike your post. Dont think it would affect my life la even people dislike my post. Lol.

Agreed, no hard feeling and just move on even there are people who dislike your post. Dont think it would affect my life la even people dislike my post. Lol.

I been through that. Got one goon say my post no value. No point fighting. I tell him if you want value, go buy value meal. This is a forum. Everyone got an opinion or 2. What's wrong with that?
  • Dislike 1

Supersonic

I been through that. Got one goon say my post no value. No point fighting. I tell him if you want value, go buy value meal. This is a forum. Everyone got an opinion or 2. What's wrong with that?

So you even bother to reply? Lol.

(edited)

So you even bother to reply? Lol.

Heck care him lah...i post what I want ...all within mcf guideline . No matter how polite you are, someone will find something to pick on Edited by RogerNg_185295
  • Dislike 1

Supersonic

I see more and more new Toyota CH-Rs on the roads compared to new Corolla Altis.

Would the CH-R take away the title from Corolla under the Toyota brand this year?

It's been a few months the PI announced the 1.0l Honda Civic, but still not out yet.

Wow, a 1 litre engine for that kind of size, I doubt anyone would enjoy driving it. But it give people who need a full size sedan but are not willing to pay too much. Provided the saving is substantial enough.

Supersonic

Wow, a 1 litre engine for that kind of size, I doubt anyone would enjoy driving it. But it give people who need a full size sedan but are not willing to pay too much. Provided the saving is substantial enough.

I wonder how many PI has sold until now.

I wonder how many PI has sold until now.

Civic's product manager in Honda must have thought of aidience from certain segment or a cartain markets somewhere. I am unable to see what the product manager sees. If any, it is likely those countries with heavy road tax for above 1000 cc car.
↡ Advertisement