• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
27 replies to this topic | 156 praises

Posted 30 December 2017 - 10:07 AM

Unltd
  • Unltd
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Look at the new topics created by newbies all in Chinese spam, power la... hahaha
Lala81 and RH1667 praised this
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."
Smile, and the world will smile with you. Laugh and they'll all think your on drugs
"i'm not tailgating, i'm keeping up with the pace car"
When it's a question of money, everybody is of the same religion

Posted 30 December 2017 - 10:11 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

haha yeah.

pChou BabyBlade kobayashiGT

BabyBlade, Unltd, RH1667 and SiLangKia praised this

Posted 30 December 2017 - 10:12 AM

Unltd
  • Unltd
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Thought previously must have a number of replies first before creating first post? That feature still turned on?
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."
Smile, and the world will smile with you. Laugh and they'll all think your on drugs

Posted 30 December 2017 - 10:15 AM

Enye
  • Enye
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

wah how timely.... dunno if they can give out fake spu degrees

i need one to put into my resume

😂
Unltd and SiLangKia praised this

Posted 30 December 2017 - 10:21 AM

Unltd
  • Unltd
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I can’t read what is being posted, but sure as hell it is funny.

Posted 30 December 2017 - 10:25 AM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Any kind of degree can get. Get already can hao lian on MCF.

Unltd and Thaiyotakamli praised this

Posted 30 December 2017 - 10:36 AM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Can report to the mods.

They will do the needful.  [thumbsup]

Edited by DACH, 30 December 2017 - 10:36 AM.

Unltd praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 30 December 2017 - 10:36 AM

BabyBlade
Taken care of. Thanks guys. Enjoy your weekend!
Eyke, BanCoe, Unltd, RH1667, SiLangKia, Thaiyotakamli, Blueray and 1 other member praised this
I like my hair messy, my life high, and my soul wild.

Posted 30 December 2017 - 10:37 AM

Lala81
  • Lala81
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Taken care of. Thanks guys. Enjoy your weekend!

good job!

Posted 30 December 2017 - 10:41 AM

Philipkee
  • Philipkee
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Any kind of degree can get. Get already can hao lian on MCF.

Let me start.

Enye, what's a degree?

On a serious note when I posted this on my Facebook years ago, I started getting congratulations from my students, until I had to clarify lest I actually get called up to explain.

Attached Thumbnails

• FB_IMG_1514601714902.jpg

Edited by Philipkee, 30 December 2017 - 10:43 AM.

Posted 30 December 2017 - 10:43 AM

Roadrunner2029
  • Roadrunner2029
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

This kind can apply for O-1 visa in the U.S.

Let me start.

Enye, what's a degree?

On a serious note when I posted this on my Facebook years ago, I started getting congratulations from my students, until I had to clarify lest I actually get called up to explain.

Posted 30 December 2017 - 11:05 AM

Unltd
  • Unltd
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Can report to the mods.
They will do the needful. [thumbsup]

Just realized there are a few changes for mods?

Posted 30 December 2017 - 01:03 PM

Boringchap
  • Boringchap
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

whoa, we also kena attacked.

Posted 30 December 2017 - 01:13 PM

Blueray
  • Blueray
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

steady .... 

Attached Thumbnails

• sg secure.PNG

Ender praised this
focus

Posted 30 December 2017 - 01:48 PM

Ender
  • Premium member
    Ender
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Woke up too late to see.

Posted 30 December 2017 - 01:55 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

PRC and Russia IT skills [thumbsup]

Posted 30 December 2017 - 02:47 PM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Didn’t get to see also :(

Posted 30 December 2017 - 04:17 PM

Mcf777
  • Mcf777
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Didn’t get to see also :(

346pcwi.jpg

Beregond and Atonchia praised this

Posted 30 December 2017 - 04:30 PM

Spinelli_ck
  • Premium member
    Spinelli_ck
    6th Gear
    Author Image

MCF is not a secure site. the login name and password are transmitted in clear text as the web server does not utilise https. i wonder how many of the members' credentials have been captured by hackers.  :o  [sweatdrop]

Unltd praised this

Posted 30 December 2017 - 04:44 PM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Woke up too late to see.

I think still got one stray one ?

http://www.mycarforu...0/#entry6305750

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: spam, chinese, ddos and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users