What actually happens when HDB confiscates your flat?

Lmws214

if i am confident that my kids is so capable and independent, why would i worry about how they cope with housing or financial problem?

i am now thinking of how to kick them out of the house when they turn 25   [rolleyes]  [rolleyes]

I only wish more Sporean parents think like u, some really plan till their grand children welfare stage,

Haiz.. no wonder so many strawberries running ard nowadays. 

↡ Advertisement

I’m more concern abt how long the building can last...especially those 40, 50 storeys flat.

HDBs in SG are built with excessive safety factors for design, and general material quality and workmanship are ok as well. no longer like those older buildings like Hotel New World etc... 

Sometimes there is no need to worry about the next gen when comes to housing.....let them figure it out themselves.

Historically, it is always the same.

Pioneer Gen..BTO $30k,..they think it is expensive, but they manage to overcome that.

Next gen, BTO 100k. ...even more expensive, but they too work hard and overcome it.

Next gen, BTO 200k......people think is crazy, but somehow most went through it and still manage to pay off.

Our younger generation now, BTO 400K......I believe they too will find their ways.

Don't worry about next gen,  they will get it sorted out just like every previous gen before them.

Sometimes there is no need to worry about the next gen when comes to housing.....let them figure it out themselves.

Historically, it is always the same.

Pioneer Gen..BTO $30k,..they think it is expensive, but they manage to overcome that.

Next gen, BTO 100k. ...even more expensive, but they too work hard and overcome it.

Next gen, BTO 200k......people think is crazy, but somehow most went through it and still manage to pay off.

Our younger generation now, BTO 400K......I believe they too will find their ways.

Don't worry about next gen, they will get it sorted out just like every previous gen before them.

The next generation may probably rent rather than buy, just like in HK.

A $400,000 HDB each month payment is only $1,600+ from CPF with 10% downpayment. Double income of $4,000 per month already no need to pay cash not including future increments.

Then there are $200,000 HDB options.

Run anywhere must make sure can find 2 jobs that pay at good level after a few years of work and can give you a decent place to stay.

A $400,000 HDB each month payment is only $1,600+ from CPF with 10% downpayment. Double income of $4,000 per month already no need to pay cash not including future increments.

Then there are $200,000 HDB options.

Run anywhere must make sure can find 2 jobs that pay at good level after a few years of work and can give you a decent place to stay.

No wonder nowadays so many people will eventually upgrade to EC/condo, cause all pay are high.

same thought I have also.

These days if our own kids can fend for themselves with their own salary and they don't borrow money frm you is considered very good. I don't expect them to give me money even when I am old as living expenses in S'pore will sky rocket when they are working adults.

I heave learnt this so that I will not be disappointed when they don't give me pocket money. If they give, it is a bonus and I will accept graciously.

honestly never thought of depending on them or staying with them   [laugh]  [laugh]

Push the price up Liao need to kpkb hope the price drop then can buy MAH.

as a punt to your last word in the statement above. yes it was MAH who cause all these HDB prices to spike uncontrollably.

• Praise 1

How to kena aids when piak only my Wife and my two mistresses?

The problem lies with your mistresses. How assure you are that your mistress not someone else mistresses.

Hahaha maybe you share the same mistresses with sone bros here.

↡ Advertisement