Dentist son needs to pay compensation to mother

Lala81

I learnt this from my grandfather-in-law. They never asked anything from their children but most of their children gives back willingly without being asked. Even at a ripe old age they lived on their own and when the grandfather died her grandmother lived on her own for 10 yrs and refused to live with her children. But of course the children and grandchildren visits her regularly and one grandson even visits her everyday for lunch which was a guise to keep her company. They gave up many things for their children.....sold off a private property for 1 son who was in trouble, sold off the next for another son but they never ask anything back in return. Thats why i try to follow in their footsteps eventhough it can be very difficult at time.....actually they are my idol. Once you bring out money in a relationship everything else becomes a transaction.

you are a good man bro....you will be blessed.

Yes, the raising of your loved ones is just that, out of love.  If they take care and return, then you have raised them well to understand the meaning of being grateful.  It is the least they could to do return the favor.

However, in sg, we are seeing more of such abandoned cases....Just go jb old folks homes n you see how many abandoned oldies there...

↡ Advertisement

you are a good man bro....you will be blessed.

Yes, the raising of your loved ones is just that, out of love. If they take care and return, then you have raised them well to understand the meaning of being grateful. It is the least they could to do return the favor.

However, in sg, we are seeing more of such abandoned cases....Just go jb old folks homes n you see how many abandoned oldies there...

Thanks bro.....i can only try to be a Better Man.... Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 1

I wouldn't say the mum is wrong even if she has the money to retire comfortably.

So suing her son by asking a mil sgd in return is correct? Why would she need a mil $ to live at old age?. How many more years can she live?

Moreover she is not some homemaker with 0 income. A well to do profession by her own.

Just like my mum say, she need to take all the expensive tonic stuff to stay health. in order for us not to donate our kidney or liver to her if hers failed?

Thanks bro.....i can only try to be a Better Man....ððð. Yes, having children teaches us to be a better person and that unconditional love that will be demanded from them is a sacrifice that we have to make once we decided to have them....sometimes by pure accident in bro Jamesc case....lol!ððð.....i dont try to be a good man.....i can only try to be a Better Man...

Lol

Like they say, behind every successful man is a woman

Inside a woman goes seMEN

@jamesc say one

Haaaaa

• Praise 2

So suing her son by asking a mil sgd in return is correct? Why would she need a mil $ to live at old age?. How many more years can she live?

Moreover she is not some homemaker with 0 income. A well to do profession by her own.

Just like my mum say, she need to take all the expensive tonic stuff to stay health. in order for us not to donate our kidney or liver to her if hers failed?

if Amos Yee's mum did that would she be wrong?
  • Praise 1

Ha ha... like you, i also didn't do much. Talking of maid, that was a problem...

When the elder one came along, my mother could manage ok. But as we started late, we rushed the younger one - who is 21 mth younger - and so it would be a handful for my mum. So we decided to get a maid to help out. 

To our horror, my mum actually could not live with a stranger in the house, and developed a dislike for the maid. No choice lor, let the maid go after 2 mth... wife said afterwards that it was si bey stressful and she'll rather be more tired and do more by herself, than to get a maid again...

yeah i also did not know what to expect when we got our helper, whether my parents can live with her or not. thankfully so far still ok. but we are thinking of doing without helper once the current contract is up. 

The Mom became a bad MIL to the DIL.......... [laugh]

This case sets a bad precedence but there must have been other insinuating circumstances that pushed her to excercise her rights..... wow! she had foresight

maybe he "recycled" the condom...... "terbalek/ reverse" it .........

err....our spermatozoa are not like mosquito larvae lei.....ours dies when dried....

Dentist son needs to pay back mother for school and upbringing fees.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/taiwan-court-orders-dentist-to-pay-mother-for-raising-him-9828752#cxrecs_s

What a highly dysfunctional family. The mother can't trust her own parenting skill for her children to have some modicum of fillial piety and support her in old age. Need to have them sign contract when they are so young.

This woman sounds highly toxic.

she may have gotten her compensation. But she'll spend the last years of her life alone. worth it meh  :mellow:

Normally, parents will resort to signing contracts with their children. In this case, the mother could have sensed something not right that prompted her to sign the contract. Looking form her point of view, it is fortunate that she has done so. Otherwise, she would have been left high and dry!

The Mom became a bad MIL to the DIL.......... [laugh]

This case sets a bad precedence but there must have been other insinuating circumstances that pushed her to excercise her rights..... wow! she had foresight

maybe he "recycled" the condom...... "terbalek/ reverse" it .........

dont think its foresight....most probably shrewd, selfish and calculative. She would be better off buying a herd of bull and cow plus some sheeps and start a a ranch......at least there is no need to go to court when she start selling meat and milk.

I read a report saying dentist earnings are way better than a gp.....dont know how true!

Normally, parents will resort to signing contracts with their children. In this case, the mother could have sensed something not right that prompted her to sign the contract. Looking form her point of view, it is fortunate that she has done so. Otherwise, she would have been left high and dry!

give things to own children better dont ask back.....if they give back without being asked that will be the best.....if they dont, just thank the lord they are fine and leading a good life. There are grown children that do bad things to their parents when the parents refused to give them money.

Dentist son needs to pay back mother for school and upbringing fees.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/taiwan-court-orders-dentist-to-pay-mother-for-raising-him-9828752#cxrecs_s

What a highly dysfunctional family. The mother can't trust her own parenting skill for her children to have some modicum of fillial piety and support her in old age. Need to have them sign contract when they are so young.

This woman sounds highly toxic.

she may have gotten her compensation. But she'll spend the last years of her life alone. worth it meh  :mellow:

frankly? this is EXACTLY the life i have been living for the past 21 years. my mother has a book of "debts" and almost every single receipt of everything she has ever spent on me.

"debts" include: not educating or encouraging my younger brother properly thus leading him to get into normal academic stream and causing her shame and distress, and not being able to work for a few years from it.

frankly? this is EXACTLY the life i have been living for the past 21 years. my mother has a book of "debts" and almost every single receipt of everything she has ever spent on me.

"debts" include: not educating or encouraging my younger brother properly thus leading him to get into normal academic stream and causing her shame and distress, and not being able to work for a few years from it.

I feel your pain, sista. as the meme goes, "Like that win already" ...

• Praise 1

I feel your pain, sista. as the meme goes, "Like that win already" ...

good also lah. made me what i am today, aka not very strawberry gen hahaha.

i regret not having an education though.

↡ Advertisement