Dentist son needs to pay compensation to mother

Lala81

Dont you ever heard of the Chinese saying âyan er fan lao? Maybe that is her intend

养儿烦恼 lor...

err....okay! I not so strong.....hug hug will be just fine....ððð

You so shy one?
↡ Advertisement

of course.....i very shy wan....ððð. But seriously......i dont think i can carry her.....ððð. Maybe must ask what is her weight first....@chryst

About 161kg. That's why need strong bro to carry

But hor... not 100% lor.

I have an uncle who will not want to report his family/son for what we feel is lack of care, as he doesn't want to bring embarrassment to the family.

And i am sure there are still lots of elderly patients in hospitals, when they are due for discharge, got no one to go bring them home, and pay for the hospital bills... I have seen such cases where children stay in landed property one...

Across my flat I know of a daughter in law every week without fail come to harass the parents in law (two very old folks). Happening for years after the death of her husband.

Shouting loud vulgarity/banging hard on the door at the two old folks unit. No one step in. Neither do the two old folk call for any police assistance.

Sad and tragic. The neighbourhood up till now never complain of the disturbance caused. Empathy to that daughter in law and two old folks.

Thought dentistry is one of the better proffession so shouldnt she be better off at old age. Its sad when i read this kind of story. I raised my children because i love them with no strings attached......i even feels paisey when my son comes back and buy for us things and meals.

Nod Nod..

My young boy would always keep aside some of his favourite food for papa.

My heart melted when he shove those foods to me.

i do minimal lar....ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£.....my oc did the most. She started to cook, as she refused any help from anybody not even her mum, as soon as she was discharged. Told her no need to cook and rest but she very adamant against buying outside food. Of course i helped out with the housework but she will reclean the area again when i am not around, so much so i gave up on cleaning the house......lol. Got 1 time i told her that we should get a maid to help her with the chores and cooking........she cried sia......telling us please dont as thats her sacrifice for the family......haiz.

Respect.

Don't surf Jason thread for goodness sake. Hahaha

My son is look after by my wife even though my mum live two floors below us. So times and times...son/wife would run up and down between the units. My mum still can has her own social life while my son 100% nuture by my wife..

Wtf..I should be more appreciative and stop clicking on Jason thread.

Respect.

My son is look after by my wife even though my mum live two floors below us. So times and times...son/wife would run up and down between the units. My mum still can has her own social life while my son 100% nuture by my wife..

but you still cant help it right

i wondered if this incident is just a tiny percentage that has to happen in any society OR

is it upbringing

is it family disruption (divorce)

is it social environment (self entitlement)

is it somewhere along the way, parent -child relationship strained because of differences

is it dominanting parents

is it "dad"poison kids about their mum

in any case, being a parent, whatever it is, it is never easy carrying the kid for 9mnths then give birth. The body takes alot of punishment. Then have to feed and train the kid until independent. NOT easy. even if parents are axreholes, children should be grateful to a cerain point or at least discharge their responsibility as a child.

The child's world is disrupted by so many influences, social media, peer pressure and etc with the parents influence getting smaller and smaller.

I cant imagine what our society would be like in the next 30 to 40 years. Old folks may be cast away in a desserted island to fend for themselves.

• Praise 1

i wondered if this incident is just a tiny percentage that has to happen in any society OR

is it upbringing

is it family disruption (divorce)

is it social environment (self entitlement)

is it somewhere along the way, parent -child relationship strained because of differences

is it dominanting parents

is it "dad"poison kids about their mum

in any case, being a parent, whatever it is, it is never easy carrying the kid for 9mnths then give birth. The body takes alot of punishment. Then have to feed and train the kid until independent. NOT easy. even if parents are axreholes, children should be grateful to a cerain point or at least discharge their responsibility as a child.

The child's world is disrupted by so many influences, social media, peer pressure and etc with the parents influence getting smaller and smaller.

I cant imagine what our society would be like in the next 30 to 40 years. Old folks may be cast away in a desserted island to fend for themselves.

Didn't some smart alec suggested to send old folks across to Johor?

Across my flat I know of a daughter in law every week without fail come to harass the parents in law (two very old folks). Happening for years after the death of her husband.

Shouting loud vulgarity/banging hard on the door at the two old folks unit. No one step in. Neither do the two old folk call for any police assistance.

Sad and tragic. The neighbourhood up till now never complain of the disturbance caused. Empathy to that daughter in law and two old folks.

Nod Nod..

My young boy would always keep aside some of his favourite food for papa.

My heart melted when he shove those foods to me.

ya...my daughter too would share some of the food she bought with me.......i will eat some so as not dissappoint her but she and her mum.....like cat and dog like that.......haiz!

Respect.

aiyah....jason thread is for surfing at work......xx oni! At home so many website to visit with dont know how many xxxxs...

aiyah....jason thread is for surfing at work......xx oni! At home so many website to visit with dont know how many xxxxs...ððð.

My oc no social life wan.....her gramps brought her up that way. Intially she also wanted me to be like her......xiao....my friends those times were much closer than my siblings and relative. Now as i get older, i have put aside my friends.......i am more closer with her cousins than my own sibling and relatives.

Grumble? Why....why...hm....why you court her? Her only social life is you and only you. Should be happy lah.

Grumble? Why....why...hm....why you court her? Her only social life is you and only you. Should be happy lah.

Bro....i knew her since i was 22 and she was 17........not sian mei? This yr will be our 30 yr together and 25 yrs of marriage! Can be suffocating at time...sometime when she goes out with her female cousins i will purposely refuse to send her eventhough they told me to join them. Sometime we need space for ourselves.....go enjoy the day without worrying about our other half.....

Bro....i knew her since i was 22 and she was 17........not sian mei? This yr will be our 30 yr together and 25 yrs of marriage! Can be suffocating at time...sometime when she goes out with her female cousins i will purposely refuse to send her eventhough they told me to join them. Sometime we need space for ourselves.....go enjoy the day without worrying about our other half.....

Now we all know how old are you now.

aiyah.....the kakis all know liao.....some even have seen my ic number......ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£

I am those who still don't know lor.
↡ Advertisement