Dentist son needs to pay compensation to mother

Lala81

Happy belated birthday!

thanks......actually i never liked celebrating my birthday. 1st time i had was when i was 20 having my ROD ctss shoot in pulau tekong......they gave me a midnite shower on the stroke of 12..... Edited by Eviilusion

thanks......actually i never liked celebrating my birthday. 1st time i had was when i was 20 having my ROD ctss shoot in pulau tekong......they gave me a midnite shower on the stroke of 12.....ð¤£ð¤£ð¤£

Haha at least you got a memorable first celebration.

I feel that birthdays should be spent thanking the female who went through a lot of pain on that day x number of years ago.

Haha at least you got a memorable first celebration.

I feel that birthdays should be spent thanking the female who went through a lot of pain on that day x number of years ago.

kana water party on a chilly night isnt exactly memorable ya and we oni had our groundsheet to sleep on but ya.......9 month of carrying us in the womb and another 12 yrs patiently listening to our needs and wants......mothers are really strong individuals.......salute!

kana water party on a chilly night isnt exactly memorable ya and we oni had our groundsheet to sleep on but ya.......9 month of carrying us in the womb and another 12 yrs patiently listening to our needs and wants......mothers are really strong individuals.......salute!

12 years only? The younger generation now seem to need 18 - 20 years

after 12 they act like the all-knowing and all-important little brat......18-20 are the yrs they found out it was otherwise.....ððð

Said like a man with experience

hahaha.....i just gave my 12 yr old daughter a tongue-lashing for the very same reason......ð¤¤ð¤¤ð¤¤....ððð

Haha give chance lah abang.. she's at that awkward age. Not a girl not yet a woman. PSLE year somemore!

Errr.....i better dont.....ððð. But you all can go ahead and celebrate.....lol.

Oredy sec 1......dont know why......oc and daughter always quarrel.....even for a simple reason and stopped the moment i step out. We had none of this issue with our boy but i guess he is the type that will rather keep quiet than fight it out.....just like me....ððð

Sec 1 lagi worse - she's discovering boys

Dentist son needs to pay back mother for school and upbringing fees.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/taiwan-court-orders-dentist-to-pay-mother-for-raising-him-9828752#cxrecs_s

What a highly dysfunctional family. The mother can't trust her own parenting skill for her children to have some modicum of fillial piety and support her in old age. Need to have them sign contract when they are so young.

This woman sounds highly toxic.

she may have gotten her compensation. But she'll spend the last years of her life alone. worth it meh :mellow:

i suppose the mom did the right thing

in today all parent must have “0” expectation for their son/daughter to payback after they grown up

it’s not about up bringing etc

even doctor dentist the best person in the world can dump their father mother

you never know when the son daughter mind got “twisted” and become evil ... many say when the son and daughter got married their mind and behaviour change and many comment change by their partner (husband or wife)

with globalisation ... i am sure you heard and know many stories that son daughter left spore go overseas and dont even come back to visit the parent even they are sick

Edited by Wt_know

hopefully not yet.......ððð. Maybe i go discover girls.......to see what they are thinking....What do you think?ð¤ð¤ð¤

Must ask Mrs Eviilusion about that......