• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
21 replies to this topic | 105 praises

Posted 03 January 2018 - 05:30 PM

carloverguy2017
  • carloverguy2017
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

It's been a hectic 2017 , some had enjoyed much , some wished 2018 the new year would be better !

A short trip is indeed a refreshment to perk up your drive for the many days ahead.

Hong Kong , a bustling city of people , culture , modernization with an intense blend of the old . 

A walk down the streets of Hong Kong is never dull albeit the old houses .

Enjoy the walk of life through Hong Kong as I filmed the transition of Hong Kong from 2017 to it's new year 2018.

Totally low powered after editing this film, which took 5 days of sightseeing and walking filming the scenes whenever I had the chance.

As I took into my shock , I had more than 30 Gigabyte of 4K footage to edit and process.

But it was pretty much satisfying to produce this short film as a remembrance for myself and my family to look back in the future.

It is all memories.

The new year also allows me to inject some spices into my old mediocre style of film production and I departed from my usual in this first 2018 new short film.

Hope you ladies and gentlemen will enjoy !

Buadongdong, Staff69, Volvobrick, Picnic06-Biante15, Dleodleo, Lok666, Mustank and 2 other members praised this
It's PNE ! PLay Not Enough lah...

Posted 03 January 2018 - 07:24 PM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I like Hong Kong.

The only thing I didn't like is the

Mongkok ladies night market.

They didn't sell the thing that

you would expect them to sell

with a name like that.  :a-noway:

:D

UncleAtas and Volvobrick praised this
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:15 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Jamesc praised this
Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 05 January 2018 - 12:10 AM

carloverguy2017
  • carloverguy2017
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I like Hong Kong.

Oh hahaha.. the famous infamous street.. 

I can't remember the scenes there already. I visited them many years back when I've no kids with us along. 
I went Jordan street ( iirc ) and there were tonnes of RC toys and airsoft gun. Boy's paradise !

This trip with my kids, I suspect their legs where a bit short, so we can't cover much distance & location per day. LOL

Edited by carloverguy2017, 05 January 2018 - 12:11 AM.

Jamesc praised this

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:02 AM

carloverguy2017
  • carloverguy2017
    5th Gear
    Author Image

The Hong Kong Disneyland !

Children's paradise and at one episode of our childhood, we all love to see Mickey and Donald, wondering if they really talk in those accent like we've watch from TV... haha !

In the Hong Kong travel vblog I made, we took an enchanted ( well, for the kids, it is ) train ride around the Disneyland.

Train rides are interesting and the trains had realistic choo-choo chugga-chugga sounds. When they pull over to the station, it made that whistling ( We car siao call it Turbo Blow Off Valve ) sound too. Hehehe !

We took the MTR from our hotel to Disneyland. 

It's a straight forward conveyance. 
There was even a specially customised MTR train that took us right to the door step of Disneyland, with Mickey Mouse shaped cabin windows.

Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:03 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I like Hong Kong.

The nightspots, ktv girls or shopping .... [sly]

Jamesc praised this

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:52 AM

Jamesc
  • Premium member
    Jamesc
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The nightspots, ktv girls or shopping .... [sly]

I am not fussy. I like all.πŸ‘

πŸ˜€
Say no to harsh artificial chemicals

that pollute the earth

and go natural. [thumbsup]

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:35 AM

carloverguy2017
  • carloverguy2017
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I am not fussy. I like all.πŸ‘

πŸ˜€

Careful... it's a small world.. later kena video by some people posting to Youtube, with you in the scene walking and kissing another girl ... jialat... 

It's a small world afterall.

Jamesc praised this

Posted 05 January 2018 - 11:56 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Careful... it's a small world.. later kena video by some people posting to Youtube, with you in the scene walking and kissing another girl ... jialat... 

It's a small world afterall.

Don't have to worries for him..... :we-all-gonna-die:

He ( Jamesc ) cross-dresses when he or he-she roaming the streets of HK. :a-fun:

You won't even recognise him when walking side by side. [gorgeous]

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15, 05 January 2018 - 11:58 AM.

Jamesc and Mustank praised this

Posted 05 January 2018 - 02:39 PM

carloverguy2017
  • carloverguy2017
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Don't have to worries for him..... :we-all-gonna-die:

He ( Jamesc ) cross-dresses when he or he-she roaming the streets of HK. :a-fun:

You won't even recognise him when walking side by side. [gorgeous]

Jin Jia Lat la you...  sexpose him here... LOL

Jamesc praised this

Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:07 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Jin Jia Lat la you...  sexpose him here... LOL

No lar.....

He is a "Blogger" for HK nightlife.  :secret-laugh:

If you want to go HK, you PM him and he give you all the lobang ..... :a-m1212:

You just message your preference   [gorgeous]  :  Viet, Xmm, Hongkie, France, Cambodia, Laos, Japan, Taiwan, Ukraine, Soviet, Pinoy, Bangala, India, Punjabi, Korean, Ang Mo, Thai, ..... etc. 

Last heard, animals also can ... oops... [lipsrsealed]

:XD:      :XD:

Jamesc praised this

Posted 07 January 2018 - 10:58 PM

carloverguy2017
  • carloverguy2017
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Last heard, animals also can ... oops... [lipsrsealed]

Animals ?  :a-noway:

Posted 08 January 2018 - 12:09 AM

carloverguy2017
  • carloverguy2017
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Flight Of Fantasy Parade, which is held in the afternoon.

Disney's Paint The Night Parade, which is held during the end of the park.

The night parade attracts visitors that everyone were chopping places on the ground 1 hour before the parade starts.

Say Singaporeans kiasu, honestly, every nationality are !

Mustank praised this

Posted 08 January 2018 - 01:34 PM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Animals ?  :a-noway:

this ... [sly]

Attached Thumbnails

• sexy-pink-bunny.jpg

Jamesc praised this

Posted 22 January 2018 - 08:11 AM

Keithchue
  • Premium member
    Keithchue
    6th Gear
    Author Image

HK still fun to go?

every day wont be the same after you make a wrong decision.

Posted 22 January 2018 - 09:23 AM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

HK still fun to go?

What kind of fun?

Posted 23 January 2018 - 01:00 PM

carloverguy2017
  • carloverguy2017
    5th Gear
    Author Image

HK still fun to go?

I see flocks of PRC everywhere I go.. No more fun ..

PRC really makes the fun out of everyone wherever we go.

Posted 25 January 2018 - 09:35 AM

Alpha78
  • Premium member
    Alpha78
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I see flocks of PRC everywhere I go.. No more fun ..

PRC really makes the fun out of everyone wherever we go.

I was in HK and Macau for the first time, around the same time as you. Seriously I couldn't tell apart the PRCs until they spoke. Crappy thing is when you speak Mandarin to HKers they think you are PRC, and give you their infamous attitude. And my Cantonese sucks, don't dare to speak it, lest the tone of 搭飞机 and ζ‰“ι£žζœΊ sounds the same.

My observation of HK people, they seem to have a lot of integrity, despite their curt attitude. Overall Macau was more pleasant than HK.

Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.

Posted 25 January 2018 - 09:39 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I was in HK and Macau for the first time, around the same time as you. Seriously I couldn't tell apart the PRCs until they spoke. Crappy thing is when you speak Mandarin to HKers they think you are PRC, and give you their infamous attitude. And my Cantonese sucks, don't dare to speak it, lest the tone of 搭飞机 and ζ‰“ι£žζœΊ sounds the same.

My observation of HK people, they seem to have a lot of integrity, despite their curt attitude. Overall Macau was more pleasant than HK.

Talk to HK people in English lo. Lol. Definitely not advisable to talk in Mandarin in HK, cause they would treat you quite hostile like the PRC. 

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 25 January 2018 - 09:41 AM

Alpha78
  • Premium member
    Alpha78
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Talk to HK people in English lo. Lol. Definitely not advisable to talk in Mandarin in HK, cause they would treat you quite hostile like the PRC. 

And they will look at you as if you are some strange banana 鬼佬. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Better polish up my Cantonese before going there again.  [laugh]

Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: hong kong, new year, eve and 6 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users