• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
7 replies to this topic | 1 praise

Posted 05 January 2018 - 08:35 AM

Lmws214
  • Premium member
    Lmws214
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi,

Anyone has any experience when you bought any items /accessories from the local online auto car parts and accessories shop below?

I am thinking of buying from them but not sure if they are cheap or good.

https://littleredcar...ute=common/home

thanks.

Cheers,
Lmws214

Posted 05 January 2018 - 10:14 AM

Johnsontsui
  • Johnsontsui
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

recommend you ebay with paypal

Posted 05 January 2018 - 05:15 PM

Bicolor
  • Premium member
    Bicolor
    6th Gear
    Author Image

My experience was them is fine, provided you're not in a hurry.

After placing the order and confirming payment, they will call you in a couple of working days to collect or arrange delivery, depending on the option you choose.

1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 05 January 2018 - 07:04 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    Supercharged
    Author Image

....just seem not to be able to find stuffs for my Honda Shuttle ...

Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:05 AM

Lmws214
  • Premium member
    Lmws214
    4th Gear
    Author Image

thank you.

My experience was them is fine, provided you're not in a hurry.

After placing the order and confirming payment, they will call you in a couple of working days to collect or arrange delivery, depending on the option you choose.

Cheers,
Lmws214

Posted Yesterday, 09:26 AM

KevinRodenbeck

Why not chose Amazon ?

Posted Today, 10:16 AM

Lmws214
  • Premium member
    Lmws214
    4th Gear
    Author Image

shipping is costly i feel. thanks.

Why not chose Amazon ?

Cheers,
Lmws214

Posted Today, 05:15 PM

herrydas
  • herrydas
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I haven't bought anything from Little Red Car Shop till now. But i heard lot from people about that store. In future if i need anything then definitely i will purchase from this store.

Edited by herrydas, Today, 05:16 PM.

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: stuff, little, red, car, shop and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users